Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
coluk003
Mouseketeer

split stay?

So im doing three different reservations for my trip in august. For 3days i will be alone(POP), the following three with another adult(still at POP) then 3 days at POR(then leaving )

Im curious the final 3 days at pop and the new three days at POR if we have the DDP(which we more then likely will) can the remaining points be brought over to POR for the remainder of the trip?

Oh i hope so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come with some and say yes lol
coluk003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately, no. All your credits from Pop will expire at midnight on the day you check out of Pop. On your check out/check in day you'll have any leftover credits from the Pop stay and the new credits from POR. Be sure to use up the Pop credits first. However, if you're planning any 2 credit meals that day you cannot combine one credit from Pop and one credit from POR. Both credits have to come from the same package.

Also, you'll need to buy at least a one day ticket for each dining plan, but you can save the one from POR for a future trip.

For the first 6 days at Pop are you doing 2 reservations? The first 3 nights as room only without the dining plan, then the 4-6th nights as a package with dining plan? Or are you doing all 6 nights with the dining plan in which case the other adult will also have to have the same package as you even if the person is only there for 3 nights. If the other person doesn't want the dining plan you can add them after you arrive in which case they'll have to pay for their food and ticket OOP.

Last edited by purple figment; 03-20-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: add'l info
purple figment is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
coluk003
Mouseketeer

don't need a one day ticket in my situation and will still be able to get the DDP, unless i misunderstood what you meant

Ive got ixiedust:

But your news comes with some Oh well just thought id ask
coluk003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluk003
don't need a one day ticket in my situation and will still be able to get the DDP, unless i misunderstood what you meant

Ive got ixiedust:

To get the dining plan for both of your resort stays, you would need to be booked under a Magic Your Way package that includes room, tickets and dining - a 1 day base ticket would be required for everyone on the reservation to be able to purchase/take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluk003 View Post

Ive got ixiedust:

Okay, I assume you either have an AP or military rate and can do a ticketless package or some other arrangement that doesn't require a ticket for the dining plan.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: