Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Polynesian27
Mouseketeer

Disney Resort TV - Must See's Video

Ok so I hope i'm not alone when I say this but when i'm in Disney I love just turning on the Must See's Video that plays in all resort rooms hosted by Stacy. Even at night I'll watch it for a few minutes before I go to bed, am I crazy!?! Anyways, are they ever going to redo the video and release a new one? It seems like the current video has been on for years and years. I don't mind Stacy, I think she is a good host but the entire video needs updating. I know they made some edits over the years to include certain new attractions and restaurants, but I would love to see a complete new one! Does anyone else agree or am I just a crazy Disney fan lol?!
Polynesian27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
awahl
Earning My Ears

Every time I am at Disney I fall a sleep to Stacey it is tradition! I know I always look forward to watching her!
awahl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
Jennasis
It's a miracle! I stayed awake during the El Rio Del Tiempo ride!
Let's not even TOUCH the whole Dog vs. dawg vs. Dowg thing!
PLINKO baby!

Not only is our "must do" falling asleep with Stacy on, but we actually have it on our Roku at home (DH downloaded it) and we often fall asleep to Stacy at home.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Stacey's "Must Do" is a must do for our family.

As soon as we get into our room, we turn on the tv and hear her and know we are home.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #5
Polynesian27
Mouseketeer

LOL, so happy I'm not the only one!!
Polynesian27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
Kimi313
DIS Veteran

Count us in too! We too turn it on as soon as we get in room, fall asleep to it, and yes turn it back on in the morning as soon as we get up. It just adds excitement to the day when she is showing us a park that we are headed to and we are like 'we will be there soon!'. Would love to have it at home!
Hilton '92, Cont '93, Cont '94, POR '95, Poly Lag '96, Cont Tower '97, Off Site '97,Cont Tower '98, WL '99, Poly '00, Poly '00, ASSp '01, Cont '01, Poly '02, GF '03, Cont Tow '04, WL '05, Poly '06, ASMo '07 Poly '07, ASMo '08, Poly '10, Ft Wilderness '11, Beach Club '12, Beach Club NYE, Cont Tow '13, Cont Tow '14
Kimi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polynesian27 View Post
Ok so I hope i'm not alone when I say this but when i'm in Disney I love just turning on the Must See's Video that plays in all resort rooms hosted by Stacy. Even at night I'll watch it for a few minutes before I go to bed, am I crazy!?! Anyways, are they ever going to redo the video and release a new one? It seems like the current video has been on for years and years. I don't mind Stacy, I think she is a good host but the entire video needs updating. I know they made some edits over the years to include certain new attractions and restaurants, but I would love to see a complete new one! Does anyone else agree or am I just a crazy Disney fan lol?!
Hahahaha! Yep we do that too! Dd17 knows how to get it at home we we watch on a rainy day. We also watch the monorail loop from MK all around just to see the sights and listen to the monorail announcer guy.Of course we are crazy enough to watch and listen to the People Mover(TTA) . She likes to listen to the music going through Tomorrow Land!
Great, now I am going to youtube to get a disney fix, bye
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: