Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
disney4kidz
Earning My Ears

Need help - First visit to Disneyland Paris

hi guys,

thanks for a great forum. I'm from UK and this is my first post, so please forgive me if i say anything out of the ordinary. i'm excited as well as nervous and hope you can help me, even if many of my questions sound a bit silly

I want to go with my husband and 4 kids (3,9,12,14) to Disneyland Paris. My youngest has a heart condition and so is in need of regular care and attention, but she loves disney.

I must admit i don't have a clue where to start from, but we need a complete package (hotel/accomodation + flights and transfers + insurance).

We can only book from Thomas Cook as we already have £550 vouchers

To start off here are some questions i need help with:-

1. From looking at Disney Paris's website, it seems we can only get "Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch" for the amount of people we have. How far is this place from the actual Disneyland?

2. Transfers are not included, so how will we get from Airport to Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch?

3. What is it like and what facilities are available?

4. How far is the hospital from there incase of emergencies?

5. If you had a choice to go between March and End of April, when would you go?

6. What will the weather be like during these months?

7. Is there anywhere i can get halal food from?

Once again thanks very much for all your help guys!

Last edited by disney4kidz; 01-31-2013 at 11:49 AM.
disney4kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
alyssa810
It's much more fun on the boat
Must have creme brulee

You should check out the DLP board here They should have lots of great tips.
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

You can walk to the parks from any of the DLP hotels, but its a long walk, IMO, from davy crockett.

We took the train from the airport directly to DLP, however, given the size of your group, you might not want to do that. As far as the timing, I would suggest going away from Easter; we went on our honeymoon and were there during Easter and it was very, very busy, so for that, I'd say the end of April would be better. When we did go in April, we wore pants and sweatshirts, and were comfortable. Check out the DLP board, and you should be able to get more assistance
annual trips since 1997! some highlights: 1st trip Feb 1985**1st onsite WL 11/2002: ENGAGED @ MK**Honeymoon @ DLP- NB 4/2004**DVC members and our OKW love affair begins 12/2004**29th b-day@DLH 8/2005**Joel's 1st trip 12/2007 CBR**back to DLP-SL 6/2010**GCV 9/2011 Happy 4th B-day Joel!***ASMu & BCV 9/2012***OKW1/2013***GCH & GCV 2/2014***OKW 8/2014 40+ trips and counting!!

8 Parks in 9 Months (part II)TR here! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2439987
8 Parks in 9 Months (part III)TR here! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post37117909
alyssa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
disney4kidz
Earning My Ears

Thank you very much alyssa810. I am so confused. I shall repost this on that forum too.

I do want a hotel/accomodation closer to DLP, but i can't find one.
disney4kidz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: