Originally Posted by tigertimbo
Im trying to compare it to a studio at OKW.
There is no comparison at all.
- An OKW studio if 390 square feet, a room at Pop Century is 260 square feet.
- An OKW studio has a microwave, coffee maker and a toaster, a Pop room does not.
- An OKW studio has a small balcony for relaxing, a Pop room does not.
- An OKW studio has 2 queen sized beds, a Pop room has 2 double sized beds.
- OKW has hot tubs & a pool slide at the main pool, Pop does not.
- OKW has a table service restaurant, Pop does not.
- OKW has free laundry at the pools, Pop does not.
- If you drive you can park right outside your room at OKW, at Pop you may need to walk a long way to your room.
The ONLY thing that Pop Century has over OKW (In my opinion) is that it has a food court. OKW does not.