Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
Sugar Jones
DIS Veteran

Reservation Question?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to put it???

We are heading back to Disney this September. We are using my room only discount pincode. I will be booking 3 rooms at POR.

1. Can we add tickets and dining plan later? We are 99% sure we are going to get them, but I want to get the rooms booked asap.

3. If all rooms are booked under the same pincode they all have to have the same package right?

4. Deposit on room only. I will have to pay for one night stay for each room right?

5. Can said deposit be transferred to a new reservation if a new and better suited discount comes out for us? We won't lose that deposit if we switch discounts at a later date right?

Thanks so much!!!!

POR here we come Sept.21-28!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

1. If you book room only now and switch to a package later, the room only will have to cancelled/refunded and the package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit as money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other.

2. All 3 rooms can have different package components even if they are booked under the same PIN code, but all guests in each individual room must have the same components (i.e., room #1 has 4 day tickets and DDP, every person in that room will have 4 day tickets and DDP; room #2 just has tickets, everyone in that room will have the same number of ticket days, etc.).

3. If you book 3 rooms (room only), each room will require its own deposit equal to 1 night's room rate + tax, with the balance due at check in.

4. The deposit will transfer and your confirmation number will stay the same as long as the reservation type does not change. If you book room only and a better deal comes out and you just change discounts, no need to cancel/rebook. Same goes for packages, if you book a package now with or without a discount and a deal comes out later for your dates, you can have the discount applied (pending availability) without cancelling/rebooking. However, if you book room only now and change to a package later, the room only will have to be cancelled/refunded and the package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit for all rooms (or payment in full if you are 45 days or less from arrival), as money paid toward one cannot be transferred to the other.

HTH

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
Sugar Jones
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: