Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
mickyminnie890
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - That is was all started by a mouse" ~ Walt Disney

Exclamation Nassau Transportation

Hello, I had another post asking this question, but people changed the topic and I couldn't get my answer. I booked the Discover Atlantis onshore excursion in Nassau, and I do know that they provide you transportation from the ship to the resort. But when we decide to go back to the ship, I know we have to go to a place and the bus or whatever transportation run every 15-20 mins. My question is, is it a Disney Cruise Line Bus, if not do we just get in one and say we want to head back to the Ship or do they have one thats specific for the ship? Thank you this will help a lot.

WDW - Lost count of how many times I've gone there.
Disney Dream-3/28/14, 6/26/14
mickyminnie890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyminnie890
Hello, I had another post asking this question, but people changed the topic and I couldn't get my answer. I booked the Discover Atlantis onshore excursion in Nassau, and I do know that they provide you transportation from the ship to the resort. But when we decide to go back to the ship, I know we have to go to a place and the bus or whatever transportation run every 15-20 mins. My question is, is it a Disney Cruise Line Bus, if not do we just get in one and say we want to head back to the Ship or do they have one thats specific for the ship? Thank you this will help a lot.
If you booked the excursion with dcl they will have van taxis to bring you back to the ship and they do run every few mins
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
mickyminnie890
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - That is was all started by a mouse" ~ Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmize View Post
If you booked the excursion with dcl they will have van taxis to bring you back to the ship and they do run every few mins
Will they have sign telling you it's for DCL?

Old 01-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #4
mickyminnie890

Or do I say I want to go back to ship?

Old 01-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #5
Gigi22
DIS Veteran

As I recall, the vans are owned and operated by the Atlantis Resort. When we were on the tour, the vans took us from the resort to just outside the cruise port. The Nassau cruise port is small enough that getting lost is not really an issue--just look up over the buildings and you can see your ship. You have to walk through the cruise port building to go through Customs and security, and then to the ship.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
mickyminnie890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi22
As I recall, the vans are owned and operated by the Atlantis Resort. When we were on the tour, the vans took us from the resort to just outside the cruise port. The Nassau cruise port is small enough that getting lost is not really an issue--just look up over the buildings and you can see your ship. You have to walk through the cruise port building to go through Customs and security, and then to the ship.
Okay Thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: