Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
lsenquiz
DIS Veteran

AP Room reservation

Can you make a room reservation using the AP discount if you have not purchased the AP yet? I plan to get an AP this year but do not want to buy it until the start of our trip.
lsenquiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

we buy our voucher thru AP (have purchased it 8 months prior) and then it starts on the day that we bring it to the Guest relations at the first park we go to...then it starts that day too..also we get our T in W card too..dont forget to bring your photo ID if you do that ...cause they like to make sure you are who you say you are..
and they have never asked for our AP number until we go to the desk to check in...if you dont have your card yet from guest services...you can bring it in when you activate it..we did that this past May..

pumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Yes yuo can make the reservation, you will just need to have the AP at check-in, or as soon as you go get it once you're checked in. I think they give you 24 hours to show it after you check in. You won't, however, have access to the Passholder website or the AP rates online, without having an active AP. You'll have to call to check rates & book.

Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: