Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
cherylsmike
Mouseketeer

Payments on Room Only Reservations

Can you make payments on a room only reservation? This is my 6th trip, but unless we turn it into a package later it will be my first room only trip. I don't see a link to do it online. Do I have to call? Thanks.
March 2004 Disneyland Hotel, March 2006 Port Orlean's Riverside, February 2008 POP Century, May/June 2009 Port Orlean's French Quarter, August 2010 Wilderness Lodge, February 2011 POP/Coronado Springs, December 2011 Port Orlean's Riverside, April 2013 Port Orlean's Riverside, June 2014 Port Orlean's Riverside
cherylsmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Before this new website debacle, you could only make payments online for packages. Room only you had to do on the phone. But right now, even the option for online payments for packages is not functional.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylsmike View Post
Can you make payments on a room only reservation? This is my 6th trip, but unless we turn it into a package later it will be my first room only trip. I don't see a link to do it online. Do I have to call? Thanks.
Yup, you sure can, and yes, you have to call. For some reason, they do not allow you to pay room only's on-line.

I have been making monthly payments on mine and made final payment today!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
cherylsmike
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Yup, you sure can, and yes, you have to call. For some reason, they do not allow you to pay room only's on-line.

I have been making monthly payments on mine and made final payment today!!!
That's great news! Congrats!! We just made deposit yesterday. We have about 100 days until check in. Not a lot of time. Once I get the tickets bought I want to make payments to the room. We are going on a cruise pre-Disney and it something happens to my card or account I want to make sure we have a room to go to.
March 2004 Disneyland Hotel, March 2006 Port Orlean's Riverside, February 2008 POP Century, May/June 2009 Port Orlean's French Quarter, August 2010 Wilderness Lodge, February 2011 POP/Coronado Springs, December 2011 Port Orlean's Riverside, April 2013 Port Orlean's Riverside, June 2014 Port Orlean's Riverside
cherylsmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
snykymom
Still tagless after all these years

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylsmike View Post
That's great news! Congrats!! We just made deposit yesterday. We have about 100 days until check in. Not a lot of time. Once I get the tickets bought I want to make payments to the room. We are going on a cruise pre-Disney and it something happens to my card or account I want to make sure we have a room to go to.
You'll have a room to go to if you've put down the deposit. Room-only reservations don't have to be paid in advance. You pay at check-in. You just forfeit the one night's deposit if you cancel less than 5 days in advance, but you don't have to pay in full.

I understand that some people like to pay it off in advance; you don't have to like you do for a package.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: