Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
moopdog
Dreaming of Disney....

When do I order my water, etc for resort...

I know there is a sticky on top of this page, but it's toooo long (whiny voice) I checked and didn't see what I needed to know: WHEN do I place my order and IF Amazon or Walmart is best.

I plan to order a case of water, case of powerade, breakfast bars, snack foods and that's about it. We check-in to AKL on 1/31/12.

Please and thank you.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
DJSMOM
Mouseketeer

One trip, we shipped something via USPS. They could not find it until a whole day after I checked in even though Imhad my reservation number on the box, etc. This past trip we order a case of water, some breakfast foods, a 12 pack of Pepsi (I despise coke,) a half gallon milk, and some snacks from garden grocer. If I'm not mistaken, it was a $12 fee and minimum order was $40. it was so convenient. It was dropped at bell services and kept cold (milk) until we were in our room. I recommend it if you are looking for that kind of thing instead of anything through USPS. it's just oo easy for those things to get lost in what is most likely the monster of deliveries to Disney resorts.
DD (3) : Would rather be Stitch than a princess

1996 - Offsite
2000 - CBR - perfect honeymoon for our Mickey wedding September 2006- ASMo (free dining) Our Little Man's first trip January 2008 split stay 5 days POP, 5 days Poly Thanksgiving 2011 - 3 days AKV Kidani and 5 days at the Contemporary - our little Princess' first trip! October 2012 AKV Kidani
DJSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: