Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 04:45 AM   #1
paulh
likes to have a beer
Guiness?

Aulani

Has anyone from the uk stayed there yet? we booked our flights for next aug/sept and now have to wait for our 7 month window.
If you did stay was there availability
Paul
been going since 1992 sayed offtite a few years then at ASMovies,ASmusic,ASsports,Pop,Caribiean beach.coranardo springs,port orleans,beach club,wildernes lodge,AK lodge,Vero beah,Hilton head island,Disneyland hotel ca,paradice pier ca and fav saratoga springs resort all in no particular order and how can i forget the disney 7 night cruise

"Fire. The Greatest Invention of Mankind. Beer. A Close Second."
paulh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
paulh
likes to have a beer
Guiness?

got sorted booked 2 weeks in an island garden view studio
been going since 1992 sayed offtite a few years then at ASMovies,ASmusic,ASsports,Pop,Caribiean beach.coranardo springs,port orleans,beach club,wildernes lodge,AK lodge,Vero beah,Hilton head island,Disneyland hotel ca,paradice pier ca and fav saratoga springs resort all in no particular order and how can i forget the disney 7 night cruise

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
irenep
DIS Veteran

Fantastic!
Sounds so simple for you. I thought it would be really hard to get something at the 7 month window.
Gives me hope for when (if) I make a booking - hoping for summer 2014 but think I would book the flights after the room just to be safe.
Hope you do a TR
Old 02-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
paulh
likes to have a beer
Guiness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenep View Post
Fantastic!
Sounds so simple for you. I thought it would be really hard to get something at the 7 month window.
Gives me hope for when (if) I make a booking - hoping for summer 2014 but think I would book the flights after the room just to be safe.
Hope you do a TR
we booked the first 7 nights online, then added on day by day on the phone,we booked flights at Xmas as they came down to £730 pp was such a deal had to book and take the risk.we planned on a standard studio but the first 2 nights wer gone.
As your going next year do a dummy booking to see what's available. we were prepared to get a ocean view room studio if we had too
Paul

Old 02-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
irenep
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
we booked the first 7 nights online, then added on day by day on the phone,we booked flights at Xmas as they came down to £730 pp was such a deal had to book and take the risk.we planned on a standard studio but the first 2 nights wer gone.
As your going next year do a dummy booking to see what's available. we were prepared to get a ocean view room studio if we had too
Paul
Great price for the flights - which airline was that with? I have been (sort of) looking at availability recently but don't remember it being very good but good idea to be flexible so I will try to save my points in case I need to book a larger room/different category
Old 02-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
paulh
likes to have a beer
Guiness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenep View Post
Great price for the flights - which airline was that with? I have been (sort of) looking at availability recently but don't remember it being very good but good idea to be flexible so I will try to save my points in case I need to book a larger room/different category
us airways we used www.kayak.co.uk
Paul

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: