Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
micahwumbo
Earning My Ears

Going to be at Disneyland in 5 days! (:

Well, I'm going to Disneyland this Saturday and the week is going back slow. Ugh, I've been waiting for a month & it's proven to be an impatient wait.

Just kinda curious, what was one of the most scariest things you've experienced at Disneyland? or best. Mines was probably a sad moment, leaving Disneyland and crying as I remember the day. I was only 9, but I know I'll be crying when I leave. xD So yeah ^-^
micahwumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
mouseymommy
I love the smell of Pirates

We go next Sunday. It's our first visit at Christmas time, and we are so excited! Have a great time!
mouseymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
ttig34
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by micahwumbo View Post
Well, I'm going to Disneyland this Saturday and the week is going back slow. Ugh, I've been waiting for a month & it's proven to be an impatient wait.

Just kinda curious, what was one of the most scariest things you've experienced at Disneyland? or best. Mines was probably a sad moment, leaving Disneyland and crying as I remember the day. I was only 9, but I know I'll be crying when I leave. xD So yeah ^-^
Hope you have a great time. I just got back from Disneyland yesterday. My scariest moment at Disneyland was definitely this past Thursday, all of a sudden felt horrible and ended up needing to go to the Emergency Room at the hospital! Not a magical moment. But the rest of the trip was fun.

Last edited by ttig34; 12-10-2012 at 10:48 PM.
ttig34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
Loki0panda
Earning My Ears

I'll actually be there tomorrow for my (belated) birthday. I dont really have a scary moment, but my favorite moment was when my fiance actually proposed to me in front of the castle. We had a full audience watching us and all of our friends and family. I'll never forget it. I couldnt stop giggling happily that my future mother in law just shouted out "Say yes already" from the back of the crowd.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
lucysmom
Mouseketeer

We'll be there next Tuesday, and I know what you mean about the days just crawling before you get to start the trip. Unfortunately, once you get there, the days whip by so quickly, you'd think Walt had some kind of time control abilities. Don't think of your departure as sad. I know you cried, but that was because you had such a wonderful time. If you had not enjoyed yourself, you would not have experienced such a strong reaction. So, you see, those were happy tears. They confirmed your life-long love for Disney!! Have a wonderful time on Saturday! Happy Holidays, and may the happy tears flow for all of us!!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
abent
Mouseketeer

We leave saturday and arrive Sunday and I have the busiest week! Time is flying by for me, as i haven't even started to pack for the family yet. Trying to squeeze in parties, and gift preparation before we leave is HARD! I keep reminding myself inlyhave 3 days of work left!
abent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
mouseymommy
I love the smell of Pirates

I can't believe we are leaving in just a few days. We have all been sick, so we're a little behind from that. I have laundry to do. Christmas shopping to start/finish. Cookies to bake for a cookie exchange. Oh, and I guess I need to grocery shop for for the ingredients for the cookies too! I just looked at this list and almost had a little panic attack. And yet, here I sit on the Dis!!
mouseymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #8
RebeccaLuvzDisney
Earning My Ears

Hope its not crowded

Going to Disneyland on Monday and I hope its not crowded. Last few times I went on weekends it was packed. I like to go on weekends because its open later. Cannot wait for extended hours.
RebeccaLuvzDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
King Triton
DIS Veteran

I'll be there tomorrow - I can't wait!!

Tags
disneyland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: