Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
tigger1972
Mouseketeer

Ipod dock in living room of BLT 1BR?

We are checking into BLT tomorrow and I'm doing my last minute packing tonight! Soooo excited!!

One question I hope someone here knows. Are there Ipod docks in the living room part of the 1BR BLT villas?

DS9 and DD2 will sleep there, and DD2 listens to classical music on a loop all night long. We have it on our Ipod touch.

Is there an Ipod dock in the living room, or do I need to bring the Ipod speaker that I use in her bedroom?

If there is only one in the master, can it be moved to the living room?

Is the sound quality okay?

Thanks so much!!!
All-Star Music '97 & '01 - Yacht Club '02 - Beach Club '03 - Caribbean Beach May '04 - Disney Wonder Jul '04 - Beach Club Villas Apr '06 - Beach Club Villas Oct '06 - Beach Club Villas Feb '07 - Disney Magic & Beach Club Villas Sept '07 - Beach Club Villas Feb '08 - Beach Club Villas Oct/Nov '08 - Contemporary Dec '08 - Boardwalk Villas Mar '09 - Grand Floridian RPC Jul '10 - Beach Club Villas Dec '10 - Beach Club Villas Jun '11 - Beach Club Villas Oct '11 - Boardwalk Villas Apr '12 - Grand Floridian RPC Jul '12 - Bay Lake Tower Villas Dec '12 - Beach Club Villas Feb '13 - AKV Kidani June '13 - Grand Floridian RPC Jul '13
Beach Club Villas (F&W Half Marathon) Nov '13 - Beach Club Villas Dec '13

tigger1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger1972 View Post
We are checking into BLT tomorrow and I'm doing my last minute packing tonight! Soooo excited!!

One question I hope someone here knows. Are there Ipod docks in the living room part of the 1BR BLT villas?

DS9 and DD2 will sleep there, and DD2 listens to classical music on a loop all night long. We have it on our Ipod touch.

Is there an Ipod dock in the living room, or do I need to bring the Ipod speaker that I use in her bedroom?

Thanks so much!!!
They used to have IHomes in the bedroom but reports are they are being removed because people were stealing them.
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
sheilanne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger1972

Thanks so much!!!
We just got back Tuesday night, stayed in a 1 bedroom at BLR and I don't remember seeing one.
sheilanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
sheilanne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilanne

We just got back Tuesday night, stayed in a 1 bedroom at BLR and I don't remember seeing one.
Sorry, supposed to be BLT.
sheilanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

We had one in the master bedroom but it didn't work very well. Even the clock was wrong most of the time. None in the living room. You might not be able to unplug it from the master bedroom.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
MinnieGirl33
Hockey Mom to 2

In a 1BR BLT now. iHome in MBR. Not nailed down so you would be able to move it into the LR with no problem BUT DS15 tried to get it to play today with no luck. Clock is working but that's it

Your mileage may vary.

MinnieGirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
tigger1972
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the responses! We just got back and there was one in the master only, you could move it if needed. We didn't try it because we packed our own ipod speaker to be safe.

Thanks again!
All-Star Music '97 & '01 - Yacht Club '02 - Beach Club '03 - Caribbean Beach May '04 - Disney Wonder Jul '04 - Beach Club Villas Apr '06 - Beach Club Villas Oct '06 - Beach Club Villas Feb '07 - Disney Magic & Beach Club Villas Sept '07 - Beach Club Villas Feb '08 - Beach Club Villas Oct/Nov '08 - Contemporary Dec '08 - Boardwalk Villas Mar '09 - Grand Floridian RPC Jul '10 - Beach Club Villas Dec '10 - Beach Club Villas Jun '11 - Beach Club Villas Oct '11 - Boardwalk Villas Apr '12 - Grand Floridian RPC Jul '12 - Bay Lake Tower Villas Dec '12 - Beach Club Villas Feb '13 - AKV Kidani June '13 - Grand Floridian RPC Jul '13
Beach Club Villas (F&W Half Marathon) Nov '13 - Beach Club Villas Dec '13

tigger1972 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: