Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Mom2six
DIS Veteran

Landry Select Card and DDP

If you have a $25.00 credit on a Landry card and you are on the regular dining plan, can you use the credit for appetizers or does it not work with the dining plan?
Mom2six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
Minerva Mouse
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
I no longer have eyebrows. I have bushes!

Well, I don't know for sure, but if your paying out of pocket for appetizers and have a separate bill, I would see no reason why you couldn't. It would make sense anyway that you could use your credit towards your other bill.
Minerva Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
TinkerbellinLouisian
I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...

Landrys

IMHO... I would think it would be fine but would have to be set up as 2 completely separate tickets.

So you would definitely have to be very sure that your server is aware of how you want the checks separate.

We LOVE Yak and Yeti... they are a Landry restaurant and take gift cards.

So for example... you tell your server you want to order and pay for appy's.... use your gift card.

Also tell server you want to order entrees, drinks on the DDP. Pay for those separately as well.... should be fine (Tip full amount remember!)

Have a magical visit !
Mary
1970 - (I was 5...it was just a movie being shown back then...still being built)...1974 - WDW - ?...1976 - DL - On the way to moving from CA to FL...1977 - WDW Lake Buena Vista...1981 - WDW High School Dance Competition...1982 - H.S. Dance Competition.....1983 - H.S. Dance Competition...1985 - Offsite...1991 - Offsite (HJ)..1993 - AS Movies...1994 - Offsite ...1995 - AS Music .....1997 - Offsite...1998 - Offsite...2000 - Offsite...2002 - Polynesian (Got Married!)...2004 - Beach Club...2006 - Beach Club...2008 - Beach Club...2010 May 9-14 BCV Graduation Celebration with DS18...2012 Surprising Family on details May Visit to WDW

TinkerbellinLouisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
Ro Z
DIS Veteran

We did this last week at RFC. We sat at the bar and I got nachos. We both got drinks. Dh used a TS for his meal. We got 2 checks. But this is how it comes everyplace if you order extras, like apps or drinks. Our reward was taken off the extras. No problem. But I would let them know ahead of time. It can take a long time to get everything authorized. It seems like the computers don't talk to each other like they do if you are in a Disney owned restaurant!!
Ro Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #5
one2admire
Mouseketeer

I agree with PPs', it should be fine. Give your card to the server as soon as you are seated. That way they will know that you are a Select member and will ring you up accordingly.
one2admire is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: