DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
WDWbeat
Earning My Ears

Great Trip with Davidís

My DH and I returned this past Saturday from a fabulous week of eating and drinking at WDW in celebration of 25 years of marriage. The Food & Wine Festival at Epcot was lots of fun (although super crowded on the weekend and at night). We managed to fill one passport by trying at least one item from each ďdestinationĒ even if it was only a dessert or drink. We also did the Disney 3D Dessert Discovery which was enjoyable. We had an hour and a half of desserts and flavored liquor samples (vodka, whiskey and rum to name a few) followed by a VIP viewing of Illuminations through 3D glasses that made all the lights/fireworks Mickey shaped (talk about finding hidden Mickeys).

The highlight of our trip though was staying at BWV for its proximity to Epcot. We would not have been able to do this without Davidís Vacation Club Rentals. We are DVC owners ourselves and go to WDW at least once a year on our points but when we started planning this trip about a year ago we knew we wouldnít have the points because of our planned family trip this past April. Our previous trips to F&W involved staying at Pop and taking the bus everywhere. This time we decided to look into Davidís. We found that we could stay at BWV in a standard studio for only $80 more than it would cost to stay at Pop for the same time period. That was a no-brainer. Because we were planning about a year out, Davidís was able to secure a reservation for us at the 11 month window and it was smooth sailing from there on out.

I know this sounds like an ad for Davidís but I did want to share our experience especially if it would help others. The best part is that we ended up helping out a fellow DVC member in the end. If we ever need to rent out our points weíll use Davidís then too.

WDWbeat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: