Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
jcdesignz
Earning My Ears

if we eat here, what is the best parade/fireworks etc

hi everyone - just realized that we are leaving in 12 days and i need to have more plans lol

if we have dinner reservations at these places - what are our best best for nightime fun -----

we will be there the 22nd-28th

someone said i have to be careful with being closed cause of the halloween party and not being able to see the parade?

ohana - mon 22nd
whispering canon cafe - tues 23rd
coral reef - wed 24th
downtown disney restaurant - thurs 25th
cape may cafe - fri 26th
cinderella's royal table - sat 27th (my DDs 5th birthday)

we have a park hopper pass and a rent a car and are staying at the caribbean beach resort

thanks so much for responses - im clueless still
and its crunch time
jcdesignz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but just from a proximity standpoint:
'Ohana - can go to MK* and watch Wishes and the MSEP (parade) if it's happening that night. You could also watch Wishes from the Poly beach or possibly the restaurant depending on your timing and your table location.

CRT - obviously you will be in the MK, so that would be Wishes and the parade, if offered.

Whispering Canyon - you could watch fireworks from WL beach (not a great view in my opinion) or go to MK as stated above.

Coral Reef / Cape May Cafe - you can watch Illuminations in Epcot.

DTD - I would just hang @ DTD after dinner.

*If it's a Halloween party night and you don't have tickets to attend the party, you can't go to MK after 7 PM. I do not know the dates for all the Halloween parties, so you should check a Disney calendar.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
StaceyR
Earning My Ears

The 23rd and 25th are the nights for MNSSHP so you will need to be out of ML early. 25th you seem set, maybe after dinner at DTD you could do some shopping and walk around down there. Make sure you don't miss Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios. You can try looking at touringplans.com and they will have schedules and times for the parades etc. Ressies look good, enjoy your trip! Stacey
StaceyR is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: