Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 03:00 AM   #1
alix1979
Mouseketeer

Pin Collecting Folder/Bag Help Please

We have just returned from Florida to the UK (very sad and grumpy now) so I've started my Christmas shopping in an attempt to combat this!
My husband is a big collector of pins and I wanted to get him one of the larger folders/bags for his collection. I didn't get a chance to buy it while we were there as we were together the whole time so now Im a little stuck!

Ive looked on ebay and they cost approx $65 inc. Online at the Disney Store here $60.

I think they were less - maybe around the $40 mark in the parks? Can anyone who's an expert advise if this is correct?
I have a friend visiting in November and wondering if its worth asking her to bring it back for me.
And if anyone has a link for those currently available - that would be amazing. Thanks in advance for your help!
alix1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
tenaseewalker
Mouseketeer

You could call Walt Disney World's Merchandise department and explain what your looking for and they can tell you how much it is. If your still interested and want to order it, they can help you... The number is 877-560-6477 (toll Free).
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alix1979 View Post
We have just returned from Florida to the UK (very sad and grumpy now) so I've started my Christmas shopping in an attempt to combat this!
My husband is a big collector of pins and I wanted to get him one of the larger folders/bags for his collection. I didn't get a chance to buy it while we were there as we were together the whole time so now Im a little stuck!

Ive looked on ebay and they cost approx $65 inc. Online at the Disney Store here $60.

I think they were less - maybe around the $40 mark in the parks? Can anyone who's an expert advise if this is correct?
I have a friend visiting in November and wondering if its worth asking her to bring it back for me.
And if anyone has a link for those currently available - that would be amazing. Thanks in advance for your help!
Yes, depending on the pattern/style you want, they are about $40 to $45 at WDW. HTH!
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
alix1979
Mouseketeer

Thanks for replies - I thought I was thinking of the right price range.
Appreciate the phone number but think the shipping to the UK will rather bump up the price.
Hopefully my lovely friend will be kind enough to bring one back for me. Fingers crossed
alix1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: