Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
tiggerluvr
Mouseketeer

AP question

I ordered an annual pass for the first time (yay!) and I have the printout with the barcode on it. When I go to the Disney website and try to enter in my barcode to add it to my online account, though, it says that the number is invalid. Do you get a different barcode once you get the physical card? I'd like to be able to access the AP stuff on the website before our trip in December, to see what's available.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
ArchOwl
The Highly Educated Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerluvr View Post
I ordered an annual pass for the first time (yay!) and I have the printout with the barcode on it. When I go to the Disney website and try to enter in my barcode to add it to my online account, though, it says that the number is invalid. Do you get a different barcode once you get the physical card? I'd like to be able to access the AP stuff on the website before our trip in December, to see what's available.
Yes, unfortunately, you are unable to access the AP portion of the website until you get your physical pass. The barcode on the printout is not your AP number. Sorry!

If you have specific questions about hotel discounts, etc, ask here for someone to look them up or call Disney directly and ask for quotes with the AP discount. Have fun and congrats!
ArchOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
MommyLove
The sleep-deprivation is causing low mental bandwidth
Did someone say TURKEY LEG? yum!

Ya, we're in the same boat. We won't be activating our APs until December as well. (What we have now are just the vouchers).
April '13 (BWPPI), May '13 (BWPPI), July '13 (Stanford I&S), Oct. '13 (BWPPI), Dec. 29, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014 (BWPPI), April '14 (HoJo Kids Suite)
MommyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
tiggerluvr
Mouseketeer

This is a bummer. I am already getting the AP discount on my DLH ressies, but I was hoping to get information about the CP.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
ArchOwl
The Highly Educated Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerluvr
This is a bummer. I am already getting the AP discount on my DLH ressies, but I was hoping to get information about the CP.
I am sure as soon as the information is available, it will be posted here. Hopefully then you can call in and get what you need. Normally I find out about stuff here before Disney even sends me the email, lol.
ArchOwl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: