Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
memakwed
Mouseketeer

garden grill lower level

We've ate at Garden grill before when we were a party of 5. We sat on the lower level in the curved booth. Next trip we are a party of 7. DO they have tables on the lower level to accomodate our party size?
memakwed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
nanni
Mouseketeer

I've sat with a party of 8 on the lower level. They put up sections to connect the tables to make them larger. I can't remember if we had one big long table or if they left off a middle section so we were two tables of 4 right next to each other.
nanni is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Geomom
Mouseketeer

We were a party of 8 in February and requested lower level. It took over an hour to meet that request--with many apologies from the staff and we were given fast passes good for any ride that night for our whole party. They only have 2 of the large tables that fit 8 on the lower level. We've had no trouble as a party of 5, and perhaps a party of 6 would fit in that slightly larger booth, but not 7. Requests can't be placed until your party arrives. I would suggest trying for an 'early' dinner, as you'd be more likely to get lower level. Our reservation was for 5:45PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
memakwed
Mouseketeer

we are early eaters since we have to stay on a schedule since my mom is diabetic. I usually book for 5 the lastest so if there's a long wait it's still reasonable for her. that may work. It seems the views are better on the lower level and we have first timers with us this trip so I think the lower level would be a plus for us.
memakwed is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: