Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
blebert
Mouseketeer

Question Question about autographs

How many autographs can 1 family get from each charactor? I am asking because I have 4 kids who I am going to make autograph books for plus I would like to do an extra book so I can have the autographs to use for my scrapbook and not have to take it from my kids books plus I would like to have an autographed picture matte to frame with a family picture that was taken at Disney. Is this something I am able to do? Should I have then autograph the extra book and DH have them autograph the matte? I just know DH is not going to want to do that because he will be taking pictures .

So basically I am asking if I can get 6 autographs from each character we meet, even though I only have 4 kids?
Hoping this list will grow
My Favorite Disney Memory is getting to spend a weekend at Disney World with Rascal Flatts when they were first coming out.
blebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Girls1
Mouseketeer

I don't think they will have a problem with it at all I would stack all the items you want autographed and have them signed one after the other.
When there are multiple characters it won't be much of an issue as one character can sign books while the other interacts with the family and vice versa.
Enjoy your trip!
very likely. V
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
mouse love
Earning My Ears

I agree, I don't think they limit the number of autographs they will give, but making it as easy as possible on the characters I'm sure will be appreciated.
mouse love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:40 PM   #4
Mom2six
DIS Veteran

Look at it this way - all 6 of you waited in line, so there is no reason why you can't each have something autographed. I think 6 autographs is reasonable for 6 people. Now, if there was only one of you and you wanted 10 autographs, that could be irritating for the people behind you in line!
Mom2six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #5
mowatm
Earning My Ears

They will definitely do this for you! No worries!

Past Disney Trips:
1987 (off property), 1989 (off property), December 2004 (off property), December 2005 (off property), March 2009 (All Star Sports), December 2009 (Pop Century)

mowatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
blebert
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for your imput! It is greatly apprecated. I just like to ask about stuff like this because I really don't want to upset the characters or the people in Line behind me.
Hoping this list will grow
My Favorite Disney Memory is getting to spend a weekend at Disney World with Rascal Flatts when they were first coming out.
blebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
Dalamara
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blebert
How many autographs can 1 family get from each charactor? I am asking because I have 4 kids who I am going to make autograph books for plus I would like to do an extra book so I can have the autographs to use for my scrapbook and not have to take it from my kids books plus I would like to have an autographed picture matte to frame with a family picture that was taken at Disney. Is this something I am able to do? Should I have then autograph the extra book and DH have them autograph the matte? I just know DH is not going to want to do that because he will be taking pictures .

So basically I am asking if I can get 6 autographs from each character we meet, even though I only have 4 kids?

I feel everyone who waited in line is entitled to an autograph. :D. I took my 3 year old niece over Memorial Day and waited in many lines, and I'd have no problem waiting even if a party in front of me was all adults and wanted autographs. My next trip is an all adult trip, and I plan on getting a few autos myself!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: