Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
ninafeliz
Mouseketeer

8:05 AM Crystal Palace ADR on EMH Day

Do they let you in before 8:00 AM to get there and check in, or do they just let you in at 8 like everyone else.

I know when the park opens at 9:00 they obviously let you in early, but I just wasn't sure about the EMH mornings. I was hoping to get a few pictures of an empty main street, but then saw it was an EMH morning so there will still be a lot of people there unless we can get in a bit early.
ninafeliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
goofyintoronto
Proud foot flusher
I really wanted to like it, but I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninafeliz View Post
Do they let you in before 8:00 AM to get there and check in, or do they just let you in at 8 like everyone else.

I know when the park opens at 9:00 they obviously let you in early, but I just wasn't sure about the EMH mornings. I was hoping to get a few pictures of an empty main street, but then saw it was an EMH morning so there will still be a lot of people there unless we can get in a bit early.
They let you in early. I also had an 805am ADR the last week of August. They let me in at 745am. I was so excited to get a pic on an empty main street. But guess what? It wasnt so empty! AT ALL! I was so disappointed. Where did all those ppl come from? Anyway, yep. They'll let you in early. How early, i dont really know.

........."Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas".........

AUGUST "2013" DINING REVIEW / AUGUST "2012" DINING REVIEW
goofyintoronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
thatgirl23
Mouseketeer

I was curious about this too. I'm glad to know we won't be in the huge mob.
10/01: offsite -- 6/02: offsite -- 1/04: ASMusic -- 4/04: ASMusic -- 5/05: offsite -- 7/05: ASMovies -- 12/07: ASMovies -- 12/08: ASMusic -- 5/09: ASMusic -- 10/09: ASMusic -- 3/10: ASMusic -- 8/10: ASMusic -- 3/11: ASMusic -- 7/11: offsite -- 10/11: ASMusic -- 10/12: ASSports -- 7/13: ASMusic -- 12/13: ASMusic -- 7/14: ASMusic

thatgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: