Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > California & the West
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
tylerandalexsmom
Seriously addicted to Disney

Transportation from Hollywood Hotel to TarPits & American Girl Store?

Hello! We are making a trip to DLR this December, and are going to stay at the Loews Hollywood Hotel at Hollywood & Highland Center the first night we arrive and do some sightseeing in that area, then over to DLR the next morning. Pretty much everything we want to do is right there within walking distance of the hotel, except the TarPits and the American Girl Store at the Grove. Really only want to spend enough time at the American Girl Store to get an American Girl Los Angeles tshirt, and then pop over to the TarPits and then back to H&H area. I really don't want to spend more time transferring back and forth than we spend in the store and at the Tarpits! I figure we could get the hotel to hail a cab for us to get TO one of the two places, but then will we be able to get one BACK (and in between the two)? Or is there an easier way? (All the other transportation is taken care of, so I really don't want to rent a car just for that little side trip). Thanks!!!!
MK Dec 1972 (me) WDW/All Star Movies May 2003 WDW/All Star Movies Apr 2007 WDW/NSSHP/Caribbean Beach Resort (Pirate room!) Sept 2009 Polynesian/Dream Cruise/WDW/CBR Pirate room Oct 2011 WDW Christmas 2011

tylerandalexsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: