Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Technical Support > Technical Support
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #1
tkd27
Earning My Ears

PM replies not going through?

EDIT - I figured it out, sorry for posting. The issue is that I didn't select the option to save the message in my sent folder. I feel stupid now, lol...

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I have over 10 posts, so this isn't an issue of not having sufficient privileges, but I'm having a PM problem.

The other day, someone PMed me a question. I typed our a reply in the quick reply box and hit send. Later, I went to go add another thought, but I noticed that my sent folder doesn't show any replies. So I typed out another reply, noting to him that I wasn't sure if my original reply went through. Then I checked my sent folder, but again, no messages in it. Finally I clicked through from the quick reply to the full reply box and sent another message, asking if he got the other two. I sent that, but still, nothing shows up in my reply folder.

Does this sound normal (as in, replies wouldn't show up there), or is something bugged?

Many thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by tkd27; 09-26-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Answered my own question, lol...
tkd27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: