Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
tley
DisDad's #657 - Padawan

Talking There now or just back? How are the temps?

I'm checking theweathernetwork.com and weather.com for our upcoming trip (leave Wed!), but I can't get a good sense of how the weather is. Anyone there now or just back that can comment?

In celcius, theweathernetwork.com says there's about a 10 degree humidex (so feels likes are in the 40's) but weather.com only has about a 3 - 4 degree difference (low-30's humidex). Not sure which one to believe, but i'm hoping weather.com is right.

Any and all info would be appreciated. I've been there around this time of year and don't remember it being so hot!

ASp: '97, '03
CBR: '09, '10, '11, '14
Pop: '06, '11, '12
SSR: '08
YBC/AKL: '07
tley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
crazyfordisney2000
DIS Veteran

We just got back and I thought the weather was the coolest we have ever encountered in September, and it was our 5th September trip. I'd say high 80's most of the time, maybe a couple days with low 90's , seemed to be overcast a lot while we were there (12th to 20th) so maybe that's why the heat didn't seem intense. Oh, and when we went to the water parks, it was the first time I walked into the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon and thought the water was cold. All the pools we were in seemed refreshing, took me a bit to get in, not usually the case for us in September.
Register to remove

Old 09-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
tley
DisDad's #657 - Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfordisney2000 View Post
We just got back and I thought the weather was the coolest we have ever encountered in September, and it was our 5th September trip. I'd say high 80's most of the time, maybe a couple days with low 90's , seemed to be overcast a lot while we were there (12th to 20th) so maybe that's why the heat didn't seem intense. Oh, and when we went to the water parks, it was the first time I walked into the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon and thought the water was cold. All the pools we were in seemed refreshing, took me a bit to get in, not usually the case for us in September.
Interesting. Thanks!

ASp: '97, '03
CBR: '09, '10, '11, '14
Pop: '06, '11, '12
SSR: '08
YBC/AKL: '07
tley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
eyeoretoo
Mouseketeer

I am in Cocoa Beach right now going to disney tomorrow. Today is was 84 and overcast for most of the day. I agree it is the coolest we have seen in 3 years. TV just showed Orlando was also 84 today.

I think the heat feels easier to deal with when you don't have the sun directly on you
eyeoretoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weather humidity celcius

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: