Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
violinlover5661
Earning My Ears

Disney World Thrill Rides

Ok all knowing disney fans, I need opinions, and lots of them! I'm normally a thrill ride weenie, however I am trying to conquor all of the rides in disney. Love all 3 mountains in magic kingdom, however Expedition Everest scared the living daylights out of me (however, that does not mean that I won't ride it every year that I visit animal kingdom). So with all the mountains covered, that leaves 2 thrill rides in HS, tower of terror and rockin roller coaster. Which in your opinion is tamer? 1, both, neither? Thank you all for your thrill ride insight
violinlover5661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
kevdaman
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by violinlover5661 View Post
Ok all knowing disney fans, I need opinions, and lots of them! I'm normally a thrill ride weenie, however I am trying to conquor all of the rides in disney. Love all 3 mountains in magic kingdom, however Expedition Everest scared the living daylights out of me (however, that does not mean that I won't ride it every year that I visit animal kingdom). So with all the mountains covered, that leaves 2 thrill rides in HS, tower of terror and rockin roller coaster. Which in your opinion is tamer? 1, both, neither? Thank you all for your thrill ride insight
I am in no way a fan of thrill rides. I don't like 6flags, Dollywood, etc. I have tried alot of those rides and I just don't enjoy them (I am a scardy cat I guess haha). HOWEVER, I LOVE LOVE both TOT and RRC! They are not bad at all. TOT is very gentle and there is even a couple of minutes of "ride" before you drop. I found that was neat since usually you only hear of the drop. RNR is really fun. It is all in the dark and it is over quickly. I couldn't believe how much I liked it. In my opinion. Expedition is the worst in all the parks. I like it too, but I would say over all TOT and RRC are tamer than Expedition Everest.
kevdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Dizzytime
DIS Veteran

ToT is a little more tame, but I think if you do both you'll be happy that you did!
Dizzytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
violinlover5661
Earning My Ears

thanks!

thank you both! i'll just have to find my bravery pants, get there for rope drop and hope for the best! and hey, worse case scenario, a few times on Toy Story Mania will have me smiling in no time
violinlover5661 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: