Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
alice0826
Earning My Ears

Accessing the HUB

Hi! My daughter is currently in the CP working in Animal Kingdom. She was told that in order to request time off or book resort reservations for family members she would have to first use a computer in the Clubhouse at her apartment complex (she's in Chatham Square) before being able to acess the HUB from her laptop. My question is this: can she give me her password so I can use the information to decide what resort the family will stay in when we visit her? I don't want her to get into any trouble for this so I want to know if this is acceptable. Thanks!
Old 08-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

The apartment complex part is weird - once she has her username/password she can access the Hub from any computer.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
aznshents
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice0826 View Post
Hi! My daughter is currently in the CP working in Animal Kingdom. She was told that in order to request time off or book resort reservations for family members she would have to first use a computer in the Clubhouse at her apartment complex (she's in Chatham Square) before being able to acess the HUB from her laptop. My question is this: can she give me her password so I can use the information to decide what resort the family will stay in when we visit her? I don't want her to get into any trouble for this so I want to know if this is acceptable. Thanks!
Wait- will you be looking at resort information? Because you don't need the Hub to be able to see what's at each resort. Also, if she has her PERNR, I think she can call the cast reservation number (407-wdw-cast? not sure) to book resort reservations- I never booked through the Hub for my family members when I was on my CP.
aznshents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
alice0826
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznshents View Post
Wait- will you be looking at resort information? Because you don't need the Hub to be able to see what's at each resort. Also, if she has her PERNR, I think she can call the cast reservation number (407-wdw-cast? not sure) to book resort reservations- I never booked through the Hub for my family members when I was on my CP.
Great! I am really most interested in the rates....that will determine what resort we choose. I guess she can just call the CM line to get quotes so we can decide where we'll book.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
aznshents
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Great! I am really most interested in the rates....that will determine what resort we choose. I guess she can just call the CM line to get quotes so we can decide where we'll book.

It'll probably be faster, too. Finding that stuff on the Hub can take a while, I can't even remember where it is right now. And as a PP mentioned, it might not be the best idea, as the Hub is generally CM-eyes only.
aznshents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
AnimalKingdomDVC
Earning My Ears

Just call the CM discount reservation line. It is much easier to deal with.
You will need her PERNER number thou. This is what I did when I was a cast member!
AnimalKingdomDVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
ladypage
And that's how the story about me sleeping with the entire Polish national basketball team started

Quote:
When I was there, you did not have to go to the clubhouse the first time, though many thought you did. I really don't know where that rumour got started.

I wouldn't ask her for her password, even if it makes it easier on you. What is on the HUB really shouldn't be viewed by anyone not currently working at Disney, it's private and protected by a password for a reason. If you really want to compare with her, do it over the phone while she's logged in, or just let her decide based on what you request. She can also call and make the reservation with her PERNR.

Former Epcot CM

PROUD MEMBER OF
GIRAFFE WATCH 2012

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009176
ladypage is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: