Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
amandaw
DIS Veteran

ADR Changers - We still don't know what we want for dinner!

Hi! My name is Amanda & I have a Disney changing problem. I change vacation dates. I change resorts....a lot. But, my main problem is with ADR's. I constantly change ADR's. I change ADR's before I even make ADR's. And once I do make the ADR's, I still change! I feel like I am in constant pursuit of the perfect ADR, even though I'm not so sure such a creature exists.

My family's next trip will be this coming December. So far, I've made roughly 6 different outlines of possible ADR's. See? I told you I have a problem! To make matters worse, I just changed my resort (again), so I probably need to redo my outline....again. Then, I'll have until June 11th to mull over that outline & probably change it about 20 more times. Then, I'll make ADR's & I'll have until December to over think them & change them some more.

I wanted to create a safe haven for all who suffer from ADRchangeritis. So, please feel free to come in, kick off your shoes, get cozy & let's discuss ADRs & ADR changes. After all, surely I'm not the only one who suffers from this disease.
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
amandaw
DIS Veteran

So, I'll get the party started with 1 of my many ADR conundrums. In real life, we are not big breakfast eaters. My DS (he'll be 4 in March) likes breakfast a lot. But he's good with anything from pop tarts to a full on breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, etc). But, for some reason, in our Disney life, I find myself wanting to book all of those table service breakfast meals. These are all of the ones I'm considering for our December trip:

Kona Cafe (this would be our 1st time)
Chef Mickey's (we've done it before & our son loves it)
Crystal Palace (would be our 1st time; our son likes Pooh bear & friends but doesn't love them)
Kouzzina (another 1st for us)
Cinderella's Royal Table (yet another 1st for us - I know I'm the only girl in my family but darn it I want to eat in the castle! )
Tusker House (another 1st - this 1 is probably at the bottom of my list)

While I think they would all be great, I don't want that many big breakfasts during our weeklong vacation. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my minds on which ones we'll do this time around. Any words of wisdom out there about my list?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
stitch34
DIS Veteran

Oh, am terrible at constantly changing ADRs! Absolutely TERRIBLE!

Upcoming trip end of June.... can't tell you how many times I've already changed things around. Doing 9 nights... split stay with 4 resorts (yes, we are crazy, but always do that!)... and 24 ADRs (deluxe dining most nights).
Fitting in which park which day... and then with our split stays, making sure those days we have a little break to enjoy our new resort... and fitting in all the ADRs so they make sense and flow with the schedule.....

AND fitting in our favorite restaurants more than once.... right now we have 4 different restaurants both scheduled TWICE each - just because we enjoy them so much, lol! Actually, have a fifth we're trying to see WHERE I can squeeze in a second time there. And then trying to fit in trying something new each trip to try.

This is our last trip before my twins become "adults" at disney. So then no more deluxe dining plan for us... this is our last deluxe hoorah at WDW. Just toooo expensive with us all as adults, and no matter how I do my math, still come up with no savings and better for me to just use TIW card and oh, no, start not doing some of the buffets (we do character breakfasts every day).
Am actually thinking of adding an extra day onto this trip.. to fit even more dining in. Yes, crazy.

but all our trips... I am forever tweaking the ADRs... changing times, changing restaurants altogether, changing days. is so time consuming and wish wasn't so OCD about it!

Have already started figuring out schedule/ADRs for our Thanksgiving trip. In trying to see what I can't fit into our June schedule, started playign with our November trip to see okay, anything can do then that can't do in June? Still have 7 places I want to fit in.... and have only 3 time slots in schedule to do them... and cant' decide which to keep, or ditch!

BUt yeah, I have had it where have had all the ADRs booked (always at least 20 of them each trip)... and the reworked schedule completely and cancelled/rebooked them...... only to a week later play around again and change stuff up.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch34 View Post
Oh, am terrible at constantly changing ADRs! Absolutely TERRIBLE!

Upcoming trip end of June.... can't tell you how many times I've already changed things around. Doing 9 nights... split stay with 4 resorts (yes, we are crazy, but always do that!)... and 24 ADRs (deluxe dining most nights).
Fitting in which park which day... and then with our split stays, making sure those days we have a little break to enjoy our new resort... and fitting in all the ADRs so they make sense and flow with the schedule.....

AND fitting in our favorite restaurants more than once.... right now we have 4 different restaurants both scheduled TWICE each - just because we enjoy them so much, lol! Actually, have a fifth we're trying to see WHERE I can squeeze in a second time there. And then trying to fit in trying something new each trip to try.

This is our last trip before my twins become "adults" at disney. So then no more deluxe dining plan for us... this is our last deluxe hoorah at WDW. Just toooo expensive with us all as adults, and no matter how I do my math, still come up with no savings and better for me to just use TIW card and oh, no, start not doing some of the buffets (we do character breakfasts every day).
Am actually thinking of adding an extra day onto this trip.. to fit even more dining in. Yes, crazy.

but all our trips... I am forever tweaking the ADRs... changing times, changing restaurants altogether, changing days. is so time consuming and wish wasn't so OCD about it!

Have already started figuring out schedule/ADRs for our Thanksgiving trip. In trying to see what I can't fit into our June schedule, started playign with our November trip to see okay, anything can do then that can't do in June? Still have 7 places I want to fit in.... and have only 3 time slots in schedule to do them... and cant' decide which to keep, or ditch!

BUt yeah, I have had it where have had all the ADRs booked (always at least 20 of them each trip)... and the reworked schedule completely and cancelled/rebooked them...... only to a week later play around again and change stuff up.
I'm so glad to have you here!

9 nights with deluxe dining...that is a lot of ADRs...my head is spinning just thinking about it.

I would love to try the DXDP one day. Maybe when my son is a little older & can put away that kind of food. But, definitely before he turns 10.

With y'alls character meals every morning....do y'all do them before Rope Drop?

Okay, I'd like to know which restaurants are y'alls favorite - the ones that y'all do twice. It may give me some more possibilities to add to the mix.

Do you have a list of the restaurants you'd still like to try?

The good thing for you is that you have 2 upcoming trips. So, like you said, what you don't do in June, you can always get for the November trip. Although, we both know it's never that simple, is it?
Old 01-17-2012, 01:03 AM   #5
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

I hope you'll feel better knowing that you are not the only one with ADR changeritis, amandaw. I have just as much, or more, of a problem with ADRs as with RCs. ADRs are delectable little morsels of fun that provide so many options. The restaurant itself, the time, the date, the proximity to the Park you'll be in... so many variables to arrange and then rearrange. And once you make a RC, you must start all over again with ADRs.

My next ADR 180 is coming on Valentine's day so I'd better get to the spreadsheet. Thanks again for starting this fun thread.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
I hope you'll feel better knowing that you are not the only one with ADR changeritis, amandaw. I have just as much, or more, of a problem with ADRs as with RCs. ADRs are delectable little morsels of fun that provide so many options. The restaurant itself, the time, the date, the proximity to the Park you'll be in... so many variables to arrange and then rearrange. And once you make a RC, you must start all over again with ADRs.

My next ADR 180 is coming on Valentine's day so I'd better get to the spreadsheet. Thanks again for starting this fun thread.
I am soooo glad to know I'm not alone when it comes to changing ADRs. I'm definitely worse about changing ADRs than anything else. Oh, the options. All the endless options. It's all so good....yet so bad.

So, I'm assuming if you have a romantic dinner on Valentine's night, the conversation will be about the ADRs you made earlier that day.

You are so right about having to redo the ADR spreadsheet anytime a resort change is made. The last time I re-worked my ADR spreadsheet, I showed it to my DH. His response? "Well, that sounds good. But, I know that's not where we're going to be eating come December because you'll change it 100 times before then." Well, I couldn't really argue with him about that.

You're very welcome for starting up this thread. Thank you for coming over...I'm so glad to see you here!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
stitch34
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
I'm so glad to have you here!

9 nights with deluxe dining...that is a lot of ADRs...my head is spinning just thinking about it.

I would love to try the DXDP one day. Maybe when my son is a little older & can put away that kind of food. But, definitely before he turns 10.

With y'alls character meals every morning....do y'all do them before Rope Drop?

Okay, I'd like to know which restaurants are y'alls favorite - the ones that y'all do twice. It may give me some more possibilities to add to the mix.

Do you have a list of the restaurants you'd still like to try?

The good thing for you is that you have 2 upcoming trips. So, like you said, what you don't do in June, you can always get for the November trip. Although, we both know it's never that simple, is it?
Nope, no rope drop for us... never have, and pretty sure never will. We book breakfasts around 10:30-11:00 time frame usually.. and by the time we get up, ready, deal with transportation, that's early enough for us (we are night owls!)
our favs we do twice...
crystal Palace for breakfast. LOVE the pooh's puffed french toast. Have been trying to cut back on character breakfasts... really, breakfast food is breakfast food wherever you go... and stick to our favs that offer something unique for us.... such as pooh's puffed toast we are nuts for..... or we love the special juice at tusker, ohana.... love the donuts at tusker... etc, etc.

But Cpal breakfast - two, or three times.

Planet Hollywood. yup. go figure! One trip did it 3 times, and did trex once and sat in Trx saying darn, should have done Planet again! Now are down to twice a trip on that one. We just love it at night, how insanely loud it is with the music and are crazy for the Chicken Crunch appetizer!

Via Napoli. Finally tried this 2 trips ago.... had to rebook it for later in the week... last trip did twice again, and upcoming trip have it twice. We just really love the deep dish pizza, and enjoy the spaghetti and meatballs. Hey, we're easy to please, lol!

50's Prime Time. Well, we just enjoy the food. I am not a fan of meatloaf.. but oh, my, love it there! Girls are crazy for the pot roast. Good meal, nice break from burgers and sandwiches and heavy buffets.

Whisp Canyon... love it! Like to do dinner... and then fit in a second time with either breakfast or lunch. Still trying to squeeze in a second time for upcoming trip!

Last trip did Cape May for dinner twice... for Thanksgiving dinner, and then another night later in trip.

I think that's it for our doubles... but it's tough enough with the ADRs, yet doing these places multiple times! And our favs at these places, can only get when in WDW... so gotta do a couple times to get our fix satisfied to hold us over till next trip!

oh... and while we have our 24 ADRs for our June/July trip booked... we STILL dont' know where we are staying. Yes, serious resort changers here also! Movies and Pop we will do (our sentimental favs and most in our budget - heck, gotta save some money for the food)... then a night at Yacht Club.... maybe a night at Poly - or POFQ. Impatiently waiting for AP rates to come up to see what is available and at what price which nights!

We do DXDP for most nights.. last trip did 7 of our 9 nights.... then room only the other 2 nights with TIW and booked our least expensive meals those nights.

Last edited by stitch34; 01-17-2012 at 11:07 PM.
stitch34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #8
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Nope, no rope drop for us... never have, and pretty sure never will. We book breakfasts around 10:30-11:00 time frame usually.. and by the time we get up, ready, deal with transportation, that's early enough for us (we are night owls!)
our favs we do twice...
crystal Palace for breakfast. LOVE the pooh's puffed french toast. Have been trying to cut back on character breakfasts... really, breakfast food is breakfast food wherever you go... and stick to our favs that offer something unique for us.... such as pooh's puffed toast we are nuts for..... or we love the special juice at tusker, ohana.... love the donuts at tusker... etc, etc.

Planet Hollywood. yup. go figure! One trip did it 3 times, and did trex once and sat in Trx saying darn, should have done Planet again! Now are down to twice a trip on that one. We just love it at night, how insanely loud it is with the music and are crazy for the Chicken Crunch appetizer!

Via Napoli. Finally tried this 2 trips ago.... had to rebook it for later in the week... last trip did twice again, and upcoming trip have it twice. We just really love the deep dish pizza, and enjoy the spaghetti and meatballs. Hey, we're easy to please, lol!

50's Prime Time. Well, we just enjoy the food. I am not a fan of meatloaf.. but oh, my, love it there! Girls are crazy for the pot roast. Good meal, nice break from burgers and sandwiches and heavy buffets.

Whisp Canyon... love it! Like to do dinner... and then fit in a second time with either breakfast or lunch. Still trying to squeeze in a second time for upcoming trip!

Last trip did Cape May for dinner twice... for Thanksgiving dinner, and then another night later in trip.

I think that's it for our doubles... but it's tough enough with the ADRs, yet doing these places multiple times! And our favs at these places, can only get when in WDW... so gotta do a couple times to get our fix satisfied to hold us over till next trip!

oh... and while we have our 24 ADRs for our June/July trip booked... we STILL dont' know where we are staying. Yes, serious resort changers here also! Movies and Pop we will do (our sentimental favs and most in our budget - heck, gotta save some money for the food)... then a night at Yacht Club.... maybe a night at Poly - or POFQ. Impatiently waiting for AP rates to come up to see what is available and at what price which nights!

We do DXDP for most nights.. last trip did 7 of our 9 nights.... then room only the other 2 nights with TIW and booked our least expensive meals those nights.
Hmmm...you really gave me some food for thought there! Ok, sorry for the bad pun. But, really....you did give me some ideas.

We are Rope Drop people. In real life, I'm a night owl & hate mornings. And I mean I really HATE mornings....anything before 9am & I am just not happy. So, that's pretty much every morning! But, in my Disney life, I am both a night owl & a morning person! So, normally, when we do TS meals for breakfast, I make sure they are before Rope Drop. But, I've been toying with the idea of doing Crystal Palace later....like the last breakfast ADR of the morning. Have you ever done this? Do they rush you to hurry up & eat before lunchtime starts? Am I crazy for wanting to do CP just for that puffed french toast?

I think you have some great favorites! We also love 50's Prime Time....although, we haven't done it lately. Hmmm.....maybe in December?

And I'm glad to hear that y'all really like Via Napoli....yet another one on my list of places I'd like to try. We actually had an ADR for it for our trip this past May. But, my DH said he wanted to try Rose & Crown instead. Since he hardly ever has an opinion about what we do, I figured I'd oblige him with his 1 request.

Even though I change resorts a lot, I still say it's easier to pick a resort that to pick ADRs. So, if you have your 24 ADRs done for your June/July trip, you are ahead of the game! Now, the question is.....will you be changing any ADRs before you leave? Inquiring minds want to to know!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #9
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
our favs we do twice...

Your ADR choices are very similar to mine. We have eaten at Planet HollyWood twice in the past and loved it. I think their menu is great(something for everyone) and I love the La Lasagna. CP is another favorite of ours, we are breakfast people and I normally try to book the earliest ADR available so there is no wait to be seated. Have never done a rope drop did do EMH at MK once. The thing with us is we like to not have to stray too far for our TS/buffet breakfast each day so what resort we stay at is important. When I changed resorts from CR to BW every ADR also changed except for 3, two at Epcot, Le Cellier and Rose and Crown and I kept our 8:10 at CP on our MK Day.

We are doing Cape May twice in March once for Breakfast, once for dinner

I love 50's PT but since we are doing the F! Pkg this trip I just could not fit it in. Love their meatloaf, DH loves the fiied chicken

At one point we were booked at WL and I had 3 meals planned at WCC, we ha d previouls stayed at WL twice and enjoyed the food at WCC

Food is a major part to our vacations as is the resort and sounds funny but the actual them parks come in third, because of this I think our trips cost more.

One of these days if we stay at one of the Monorail Resorts we will do 'Ohanas for breakfast and dinner I am sure as our ADR's will be based on what resort we stay at.

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
Fantasmiss
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
So, I'll get the party started with 1 of my many ADR conundrums. In real life, we are not big breakfast eaters. My DS (he'll be 4 in March) likes breakfast a lot. But he's good with anything from pop tarts to a full on breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, etc). But, for some reason, in our Disney life, I find myself wanting to book all of those table service breakfast meals. These are all of the ones I'm considering for our December trip:

Crystal Palace (would be our 1st time; our son likes Pooh bear & friends but doesn't love them)
Cinderella's Royal Table (yet another 1st for us - I know I'm the only girl in my family but darn it I want to eat in the castle! )

While I think they would all be great, I don't want that many big breakfasts during our weeklong vacation. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my minds on which ones we'll do this time around. Any words of wisdom out there about my list?
I'd skip Crystal Palace, it's ok but a bit meh unless you love Pooh &co.

Tusker House breakfast is AWESOME, do it!

Love Chef Mic too, even more in fact, but Tusker food is more interesting. I'd choose breakfast.

Cinderella's Royal Table, GO FOR IT! I recommend dinner though, or if ou can't get that; lunch. Eating in the castle is the most magical meal possible in WDW, LLLLOVE IT!!
May 2008 - WDW - All Star Sports - 2 weeks
Jan 2009 - WDW - All Star Music + All Star Movies - 2 weeks - birthday trip
Feb/Mar 2010 - DLP - Santa Fe - 6 days
Jan 2011 - WDW - All Star Movies & Pop Century - 17 days - birthday trip
May 2011 - WDW - All Star Sports - 17 days - anniversary trip
Nov 2011 - DLP - Hotel Cheyenne - 6 days
Oct/Nov 2012 - WDW - All Star Sports+Art of Animation - 3 weeks - 10th Disney Trip!
Oct/Nov 2013 - WDW - All Star Sports - 25 days - birthday trip

MAR 2014 - DLP - HOTEL CHEYENNE - 5 DAYS - BIRTHDAY TRIP!
Fantasmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
chinarider
DIS Veteran

Ok, I did it.....
Figured we would go with the Le Cellier lunch on the morning EMH at HS and then head to a late lunch at Epcot. This will mean 2 days in a row ( after our late Rose and Crown , Illuminations evening EMH at Epcot the night before). I figured this would be a more leisurely day and we could stroll Epcot, Boardwalk in the afternoon and maybe do the balloon ride at DTD in the evening. It will probably be an early night.
That would mean the next day would be
mornning EMH at MK- 11:30 lunch at LTT (unless we decide CS in park or monorail resort), and then Boma dinner at 6:30. Probably head to AK for a revisit in the afternoon and hopefully hit the rapids and maybe the parade
(my daughter doesnt care for the parades but I think they're fun -but I wont sit for an hour waiting for them). This way if we want to go back to MK we can ( and they might extend the hours, since it's the first week in June).

I also reserved Kona for the next night for dinner incase we do CS for lunch the previous day. Not quite sure how early we are eating lunch with my relatives and I think they will probably be gone by mid afternoon. Since will be our last day at WDW we would like to do something after they go but, not too late as we have to sail off into Fantasyland bright and early in the morning.

Hopefully, I think I am done with the reservations........ (famous last words)

chinarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #12
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasmiss View Post
I'd skip Crystal Palace, it's ok but a bit meh unless you love Pooh &co.

Tusker House breakfast is AWESOME, do it!

Love Chef Mic too, even more in fact, but Tusker food is more interesting. I'd choose breakfast.

Cinderella's Royal Table, GO FOR IT! I recommend dinner though, or if ou can't get that; lunch. Eating in the castle is the most magical meal possible in WDW, LLLLOVE IT!!
Thank you for all of the suggestions! Who knows what I'll end up with after I make our ADRs Monday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinarider View Post
Ok, I did it.....
Figured we would go with the Le Cellier lunch on the morning EMH at HS and then head to a late lunch at Epcot. This will mean 2 days in a row ( after our late Rose and Crown , Illuminations evening EMH at Epcot the night before). I figured this would be a more leisurely day and we could stroll Epcot, Boardwalk in the afternoon and maybe do the balloon ride at DTD in the evening. It will probably be an early night.
That would mean the next day would be
mornning EMH at MK- 11:30 lunch at LTT (unless we decide CS in park or monorail resort), and then Boma dinner at 6:30. Probably head to AK for a revisit in the afternoon and hopefully hit the rapids and maybe the parade
(my daughter doesnt care for the parades but I think they're fun -but I wont sit for an hour waiting for them). This way if we want to go back to MK we can ( and they might extend the hours, since it's the first week in June).

I also reserved Kona for the next night for dinner incase we do CS for lunch the previous day. Not quite sure how early we are eating lunch with my relatives and I think they will probably be gone by mid afternoon. Since will be our last day at WDW we would like to do something after they go but, not too late as we have to sail off into Fantasyland bright and early in the morning.

Hopefully, I think I am done with the reservations........ (famous last words)
Sounds like you have some really good ADR plans! I like the idea of the Kona dinner. Yummy!

I can't remember if I have asked you this or not (if I have, I'm sorry)....will you be doing a trip report? I'd love to hear about your trip and about the Fantasy. I went ahead & booked our 2013 trip last week. Hopefully, we'll be doing a 7 night Eastern Caribbean sailing next May. What itinerary are y'all doing on the Fantasy?
Old 03-31-2012, 12:10 AM   #13
cmpayton
Earning My Ears

Well I've done it.... I went online and snagged a reservation for OHana's at 5:00 with only 2 1/2 months out from my trip and now I have to change the rest of my reservations again (for the 3rd time).

So far I have Coral Reef, Teppan Edo, 1900 Park Fare, and then OHana's. We are staying at BC so I orginally had Cape May, but have since decided that I wouldn't need to eat seafood twice in one trip and have decided to try something else.

Haven't decided what to stick in this hole, but it will be on a day that we spend at Epcot and am trying to eat somewhere new, which would mean that Tutto Italia and Les Chef's is out... any suggestions?
Old 04-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #14
chinarider
DIS Veteran

I can't remember if I have asked you this or not (if I have, I'm sorry)....will you be doing a trip report? I'd love to hear about your trip and about the Fantasy. I went ahead & booked our 2013 trip last week. Hopefully, we'll be doing a 7 night Eastern Caribbean sailing next May. What itinerary are y'all doing on the Fantasy?[/QUOTE]

We are doing the Western on the Fantasy. This will be our third Western (not sure why but, it always works out that way). Last time was 2006 so, it's been awhile and my daughter barely remembers it. It will be very different sailing with a 17 year old vs a 11 year old . I'm excited for you on the 7 day. Once you do 7, you wont want to do less. when in May are you traveling. we've always gone the end of May , beginning of June ( this actually will be our latest date June 9) and have had no weather issues. Our first cruise was in Dec and we had major weather problems then.

Excited about your 180 tomorrow. Defintely got to report in on what you got ( and then we'll see how long you keep it before it's changed - its becoming an obcession , next time I want a longer stay at WDW at DxDP so that I can enjoy more of the restaurants

chinarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #15
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw

I will probably get a bunch of booing on this one, but I wasn't as impressed with Kona and their tonga toast...CM is a definite yes for us, but they also do dinner if that works better. Crystal palace we generally do as well, but my DS loves Tigger. :-) CRT was a first for us during our last trip and we had an awesome dinner in the castle and my DS liked the princesses (and LOVED) Ariel. Tusker House will be a first for us this coming trip! Also like Hollywood and Vine (breakfast or lunch) and we're doing Ohana this time since DS has a newfound love of Lilo and Stitch. Also loved the strawberry soup at 1900 park fare breakfast and am considering Akershus this trip.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: