Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
bizeemom4
DIS Veteran

Christmas Event Schedule?

Hi. Does anyone have a copy or recall the schedule for Sea World's holiday events last year?

The park is open until 11p.m. Is that when Reflections goes off or is it earlier than that?

We are doing the Family Fun tour in the morning and I'm trying to figure out how long it will take to do all the rest of the special events that day. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
KBF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizeemom4 View Post
Hi. Does anyone have a copy or recall the schedule for Sea World's holiday events last year?

The park is open until 11p.m. Is that when Reflections goes off or is it earlier than that?

We are doing the Family Fun tour in the morning and I'm trying to figure out how long it will take to do all the rest of the special events that day. Thanks!
Reflections is always the last show of the night since its the fireworks show. So I would say that would start at 10:45. It would follow the 30 minute ice skating show. So that would be 10:15. Which starts after the last Shamu Christmas Miracles show so that would probably be 9:30. And before the Shamu Christmas show is the Sealion Christmas show. Probably around 8:30.

So....

Clyde And Seamore Countdown to Christmas: 8:30pm
Shamu Christmas Miracles: 9:30pm
Winter Wonderland on Ice: 10:15pm
Holiday Reflections: 10:45
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #3
bizeemom4
DIS Veteran

Perfect! Thank you very much.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
MrsMud
Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing the Cowboy hat is cute
The Tag Fairy can wear a Cowboy hat too

Thanks, I appreciate that information too! We're considering tacking on a one day Seaworld package to our Universal trip. I'm wondering, when the park is open late for the special holiday shows, are the rides and animal exhibits open late as well? Thanks.
MrsMud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #5
KBF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMud View Post
Thanks, I appreciate that information too! We're considering tacking on a one day Seaworld package to our Universal trip. I'm wondering, when the park is open late for the special holiday shows, are the rides and animal exhibits open late as well? Thanks.
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting the day after Thanksgiving will be an 11:00pm closing. Everything is open until 11:00 including exhibits and rides. The only thing that may not be open is dolphin feeding because their feeding times are very specific throughout the day and later in the day may mean its to late for them to eat.

Starting December 16th until December 30th, the park is open every day until 11:00pm. December 31st the park is open until 1:00 in the morning for New Years Eve.
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #6
mdurette
DIS Veteran

We have been to SeaWorld a few times during the Christmas season in the recent past......and will be heading there at the end of Dec. Is it my imagination or have they stepped it up a bit with the holiday presentations. Looking at their website I see ice skaters - holiday Shamu show, etc. I don't remember ANY of this in past seasons.

Maybe just a weekend thing that we missed????

Any insight??? Are they doing more now?
mdurette is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: