Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
acomasdiaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,365

Lego Birthday Disign Help

We're having my DS's 4th birthday at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney. Does anyone have an disigns we can use for the party? Or could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much!
__________________
acomasdiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

I have lots of Lego designs - if you think one of these may work, let me know and I would gladly customize it for you...



I have several picture variations of the one above.















__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
acomasdiaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,365

Amy ~ Thank you so much!

I would love the lego name fill with his name Phillip.

Plus, could I have something that says, Thank you for sharing Phillip's 4th birthday with us!

Thanks again!
__________________
acomasdiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by acomasdiaz View Post
Amy ~ Thank you so much!

I would love the lego name fill with his name Phillip.

Plus, could I have something that says, Thank you for sharing Phillip's 4th birthday with us!

Thanks again!
Here are your requested designs... if you need any others or would like changes, let me know...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
aimeeliz1
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3

Can you do a Ninjago invitation for Joshua's 8th birthday? Thanks!
aimeeliz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeeliz1 View Post
Can you do a Ninjago invitation for Joshua's 8th birthday? Thanks!
First of all welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. Here is Joshua's invitation.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #7
aimeeliz1
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3

Awesome! Thanks so much. Can you also do one of the thank you cards with the ninjago theme?
aimeeliz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeeliz1 View Post
Awesome! Thanks so much. Can you also do one of the thank you cards with the ninjago theme?
I wasn't sure what text you would want included so I went with a basic "Thank you". If you want any addtional text added, let me know.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
jramig
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6

Amy,
I am loving all of your designs! Could I please have the following name designs for LegoLand. We would like the names with the lego block fill - like the name Phillip. Thanks!

Jake
Jill
Anastasia
Charlotte
Harrison
jramig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #10
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by jramig View Post
Amy,
I am loving all of your designs! Could I please have the following name designs for LegoLand. We would like the names with the lego block fill - like the name Phillip. Thanks!

Jake
Jill
Anastasia
Charlotte
Harrison
Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...









__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #11
jramig
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6

Thanks and help!

jramig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Clare** View Post
Brilliant Amy, thanks so much, my kids love them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jramig View Post
You are both very welcome!

jramig - did you mean to write 'help'? If you need any help or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
gbookbp
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1

Hi! I love what you are doing to help others! I am planning my twins' 5th birthday party and I needed to make some party gift tags. I was wondering if you could please help me include the words "Thank you for coming to Matthew & David's 5th birthday party!" on the paster with the red and black ninjago. Do you also have a poster with random lego minifigures? If you do, could you include the same words as the ninjago poster? Thank you for your help!
gbookbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbookbp View Post
Hi! I love what you are doing to help others! I am planning my twins' 5th birthday party and I needed to make some party gift tags. I was wondering if you could please help me include the words "Thank you for coming to Matthew & David's 5th birthday party!" on the paster with the red and black ninjago. Do you also have a poster with random lego minifigures? If you do, could you include the same words as the ninjago poster? Thank you for your help!
I hope something like these is what you had in mind...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #15
suzib67
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3

Lego Star Wars

Hi Amy,
I am doing a Lego Star Wars bday party for my twins and would love the first image customized one with Brian and the same one again with Justin. If you could do that I would so appreciate it.
thanks,
suzi
suzib67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: