Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Happydog
DIS Veteran
 
Happydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,960

One Happy Dog Family Lands it for Halloween -- 12/29 final post and MVMCP link!!!

It is FALL! The weather has finally cooperated! Fall is this east-coast DISer favorite time of year, well, I guess any time is my favorite time of year if it happens in Disney World, but this time, the season has changed and the location has changed! Welcome to a Happy Dog DISNEYLAND PTR!

As I said, with the onset of cooler temps it is time in our house to drag out the fall decorations and more importantly, time to pull out the movies inspired by the season… SO that includes a few Peanuts classics, like The Great Pumpkin and the Thanksgiving special -- BUT the most important DVD in our house for the next month IS:


The Nightmare before Christmas …

Can I tell you how much we love this movie??!! We watched it for the first time this year tonight! And so, perhaps it was the crisp fall air today and all the gourds and mums I bought, but all I know is that I am ready to plan my fall trip to DISNEYLAND!

Well, I have been planning it, a little here and there, the basics are done - resort, dining plans, tickets, that sort of thing - but I have yet to plan our Disney touring… I will say, I BOUGHT a book… But I have not even opened it…

SO, welcome to the latest Happy Dog and Family Disney Extravaganza, WEST COAST style!

We are LANDING it on October 29th… Between now and then I will share all the planning for our fall trip, as well as a few detours I have recently made... Who's who, our itinerary, and MORE, coming up! I hope you will come out to play!!
__________________

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *

Last edited by Happydog; 12-29-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
IluvXU
DIS Veteran
 
IluvXU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,472

Hard to find you over here.... but for sure want to read along!
__________________
IluvXU is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Here for all the fall fun and Disneyland trip planning! (Fall is my favorite time of year, too!) Love, love, love The Nightmare Before Christmas! I think it is time for us to pull out our copy of it, too! There is nothing like singing the Oogie Boogie song to get a person in the mood for Halloween!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
Happydog
DIS Veteran
 
Happydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Hard to find you over here.... but for sure want to read along!
Hi!!! WELCOME!!! So glad to see two of my favorite DIS pals here to join me!
Yes, I had to figure out WHERE to post a DISNEYLAND PTR!!! I figured I better do it correctly, though, and stick it over here.... Hopefully the link will work! It is in my signature, too! Glad to have you along. How is school and YOUR school? Classes going alright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Here for all the fall fun and Disneyland trip planning! (Fall is my favorite time of year, too!) Love, love, love The Nightmare Before Christmas! I think it is time for us to pull out our copy of it, too! There is nothing like singing the Oogie Boogie song to get a person in the mood for Halloween!
I know! I remember reading that on facebook! We finally have weather that merits calling it "fall"!!!! I resisted buying mums for the longest time...

I so get why Tim Burton's movie was inspired by the window decorations going from Halloween to Christmas. Already in TARGET they have one aisle that is Christmas right encroaching on the Halloween territory. CAN you believe that??!! I tell you, we have the movie and we watch it every weekend, and then we have a few CD versions too, which we listen to in the car... is it a bad thing if my kids can sing the whole song including the musical interludes???

I'll be back tomorrow with a proper update (I have lots of photos, including two boys thrilled by a package they got in the mail!!)
__________________

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran
 
wigdoutdismom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 8,146

I had a feeling you would be starting something tonight! So glad I was right!
__________________
wigdoutdismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
IluvXU
DIS Veteran
 
IluvXU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Hi!!! WELCOME!!! So glad to see two of my favorite DIS pals here to join me!
Yes, I had to figure out WHERE to post a DISNEYLAND PTR!!! I figured I better do it correctly, though, and stick it over here.... Hopefully the link will work! It is in my signature, too! Glad to have you along. How is school and YOUR school? Classes going alright?

The link was kinda cut off... but I found it by searching.

Teaching is an adventure this year. As I told a good friend and former co-worker (at a new school) today I have not cried in a few weeks, it has been a hard start for me. We have a new assistant, a new principal, new job share partner (who taught older kids for her entire career so she was well shocked, and was just treading water for the first month) and a wild class. I finally feel in control and like I am able to teach, but of all my years this has been the most emotionally exhausting. Plus having a first grader at home is shocking... way harder to deal with her all day school than K last year.

I am taking one class too- good memory, online an admin class that is okay, but takes time. My DIS time has been cut, and it has been for the most part read breeze through only.
__________________
IluvXU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran
 
wigdoutdismom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 8,146

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
The link was kinda cut off... but I found it by searching.

Teaching is an adventure this year. As I told a good friend and former co-worker (at a new school) today I have not cried in a few weeks, it has been a hard start for me. We have a new assistant, a new principal, new job share partner (who taught older kids for her entire career so she was well shocked, and was just treading water for the first month) and a wild class. I finally feel in control and like I am able to teach, but of all my years this has been the most emotionally exhausting. Plus having a first grader at home is shocking... way harder to deal with her all day school than K last year.

I am taking one class too- good memory, online an admin class that is okay, but takes time. My DIS time has been cut, and it has been for the most part read breeze through only.
Oh goodness Laura, I had no idea this was going on! I wish you would have let me know! I don't know what I could have done but at least I would have listened and understood...
So sorry it has been such a difficult time for you!
__________________
wigdoutdismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #8
MeMom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 14,992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
It is FALL! The weather has finally cooperated! Fall is this east-coast DISer favorite time of year, well, I guess any time is my favorite time of year if it happens in Disney World, but this time, the season has changed and the location has changed! Welcome to a Happy Dog DISNEYLAND PTR!

As I said, with the onset of cooler temps it is time in our house to drag out the fall decorations and more importantly, time to pull out the movies inspired by the season… SO that includes a few Peanuts classics, like The Great Pumpkin and the Thanksgiving special -- BUT the most important DVD in our house for the next month IS:


The Nightmare before Christmas …

Can I tell you how much we love this movie??!! We watched it for the first time this year tonight! And so, perhaps it was the crisp fall air today and all the gourds and mums I bought, but all I know is that I am ready to plan my fall trip to DISNEYLAND!


I'm excited to be able to read a good report on Disneyland. Jill may possibly get to go out there at some point when John travels for business. That would be very cool.

I have seen tiny bits and pieces of Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe I should take the time to watch it in full. I have a teacher friend who is nuts about it, so I could borrow her movie. Whenever I go to Disney World in October, she always wants me to be on the lookout for new Jack Skellington things.
__________________
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678


We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:09 AM   #9
Happydog
DIS Veteran
 
Happydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,960

Just some fun news!

Hi there! Well I have about four posts worth of text and pic links ready to upload and I will do them tomorrow or tonight, depending on the time! BUT, here is some fun news...

1. We were able to get a Vero 1 bedroom villa for the five nights after our 5 night Dream Cruise in June!!! I was very excited. I am really looking forward to the stay.

2. My 3rd grade DS, is in the school play (mostly 4th and 5th graders -- only 3 third graders signed up!) The play is Disney's Aristocats. My son got the part of Tolouse! One of the three kittens. The "tough" one. It makes me laugh, but it will be a lot of fun. There are 40 kids signed up, so I was really proud of him for getting a named part and a part with singing and lines! Not bad for being the youngest! So I guess I will be buying that DVD!

More to come!
__________________

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #10
Native NYer
DIS Veteran
 
Native NYer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 7,954

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

I love all of your DL photos. DL has such a different feel that WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Hi there! Well I have about four posts worth of text and pic links ready to upload and I will do them tomorrow or tonight, depending on the time! BUT, here is some fun news...

1. We were able to get a Vero 1 bedroom villa for the five nights after our 5 night Dream Cruise in June!!! I was very excited. I am really looking forward to the stay.

2. My 3rd grade DS, is in the school play (mostly 4th and 5th graders -- only 3 third graders signed up!) The play is Disney's Aristocats. My son got the part of Tolouse! One of the three kittens. The "tough" one. It makes me laugh, but it will be a lot of fun. There are 40 kids signed up, so I was really proud of him for getting a named part and a part with singing and lines! Not bad for being the youngest! So I guess I will be buying that DVD!

More to come!
Yay o the Vero 1 br! I hope you do a Vero TR.

Congrats to your DS! How exciting! I bet he's beyond excited. Has he started practicing his lines?
School plays are so much fun. We did a massive production of the Wizard of Oz last year and the 6th grade did Into the Woods. This year, the third grade is hosting a school-wide Amazing Race and the 6th grade is doing a production of Suessical. We'd love to do Wicked, but can't since it's on Bway right now.
__________________
Jennifer

Native NYer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
IluvXU
DIS Veteran
 
IluvXU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,472

Love the Disneyland updates. I really want to go someday... seemingly there are lots of DH's conferences, and so now that my kids are bigger the next trip I am going to have to go too!

So excited for your five nights at Vero. That is exactly what we had, long enough to get to do lots of the fun stuff. The one bedrooms are a nice size too!
__________________
IluvXU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #12
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran
 
wigdoutdismom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 8,146

All I can say is that I'm just amazed by Disneyland.....
I wanna go really really bad. It looks like so much fun!!!
__________________
wigdoutdismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Wow! You were an updating machine yesterday, HD!

I may have to steal your hot chocolate and doughnuts idea for next weekend! Sounds like a perfect way to start off a chilly day.

Cool theming of the Tomorrowland Speedway! I think it would be much more enjoyable to ride that one than the one at the MK!

I remember being little and when we went to Disneyland, my favorite rides were the Alice in Wonderland one and the Storybook Cruise. Although, if memory serves me correctly, I think I was always scared of going in the whale's mouth. It probably seemed huge to me at five years old. LOL!

Oh, you so need to title that picture "At the Altar of Disney"! Too funny!

Hey, I'll take topiary giraffes!

Okay, the Disneyland Toontown is way better than our Toontown! So much fun! Connor would have a field day!

Adorable picture of the boys in the motorcar!

Ah, New Orleans Square! So pretty with all the Halloween decorations! Can't wait to read the Haunted Mansion post!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #14
Happydog
DIS Veteran
 
Happydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Love the Disneyland updates. I really want to go someday... seemingly there are lots of DH's conferences, and so now that my kids are bigger the next trip I am going to have to go too!

So excited for your five nights at Vero. That is exactly what we had, long enough to get to do lots of the fun stuff. The one bedrooms are a nice size too!
Thanks! I really enjoyed writing up this trip, because it was so new to me! However good luck for you to go, I am sure you will enjoy the chance to tag along with your husband!!!

I am totally excited to go to Vero, your comments about Vero from last year really made me pursue it!!! I was excited when we got the 1 bedroom. It should be a great time!
__________________

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
Happydog
DIS Veteran
 
Happydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

I love all of your DL photos. DL has such a different feel that WDW.



Yay o the Vero 1 br! I hope you do a Vero TR.

Congrats to your DS! How exciting! I bet he's beyond excited. Has he started practicing his lines?
School plays are so much fun. We did a massive production of the Wizard of Oz last year and the 6th grade did Into the Woods. This year, the third grade is hosting a school-wide Amazing Race and the 6th grade is doing a production of Suessical. We'd love to do Wicked, but can't since it's on Bway right now.
It does have a different feel, you are right! I was a little out of sorts/lost at times because it wasn't fully familiar! BUT I wish I could have spent a few more days there, so I could have really gotten the feel. BUT next time!

Oh I lokve all those shows you mentioned! How fun! He is excited, yes.. and I am really looking forward to our cruise and our Vero week. It should be wonderfully restful and I'll get my Disney fix.
__________________

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.