Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
PinkSleepingBeauty
DIS Veteran
 
PinkSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: West Midlands, England
Posts: 775

Aisle Runners

Hey! Do Disney provide Aisle Runners for the Wedding Pavilion or do you have to go to an outside vendor? If Disney do, can anyone share the cost of them? Can they personalise them? How much do outside vendors charge? Thanks xx
PinkSleepingBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
girli565
A Miami kind of girl
 
girli565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,429

Disney FLorist can provide one for you, I'm sure they'd even provide a monogramed one if you're willing to pay the price. I don't know the price exactly for just a normal white runner but I've heard it's pricey.

If you bring your own, Disney will not set it up for you, you'll have to designate one of your guests to put it down for you.
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
PinkSleepingBeauty
DIS Veteran
 
PinkSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: West Midlands, England
Posts: 775

Quote:
Originally Posted by girli565 View Post
Disney FLorist can provide one for you, I'm sure they'd even provide a monogramed one if you're willing to pay the price. I don't know the price exactly for just a normal white runner but I've heard it's pricey.

If you bring your own, Disney will not set it up for you, you'll have to designate one of your guests to put it down for you.
Hi, thanks for the reply! Guess i won't be bringing my own then! lol
PinkSleepingBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
Ann117
DIS Veteran
 
Ann117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 577

I just got quoted from disney for a aisle runner. It starts at $250 for a white runner. Then I just wanted then to write And They Live Happily Ever After with our wedding date and the total came to a little over $1,000. I was not expecting that at all I mean I knew it would be more then other places but over 700 to personalize it. So I am getting it some where else. The only thing is like the other bride said you have to have someone set it up Disney suggested one of the groomsmen do it. I looked on line and I found someone to do it for less then $200 and she will use more then one color and made the runner wider to cover more of the carpet. She can also add ribbon on the sides but it cost a bit it more. Here is her website if you want to take a look http://www.coutureweddingonline.com/. I haven't gotten my runner yet but she has been very pleasant to work with and I have asked her a million questions. If you are using the wedding pavilion I know all the measurements of the aisle if you need them.

Last edited by Ann117; 03-20-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Ann117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
DisneyLeah
Feb 2011 Disney Bride!
 
DisneyLeah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann117 View Post
I just got quoted from disney for a aisle runner. It starts at $250 for a white runner. Then I just wanted then to write And They Live Happily Ever After with our wedding date and the total came to a little over $1,000. I was not expecting that at all I mean I knew it would be more then other places but over 700 to personalize it. So I am getting it some where else. The only thing is like the other bride said you have to have someone set it up Disney suggested one of the groomsmen do it. I looked on line and I found someone to do it for less then $200 and she will use more then one color and made the runner wider to cover more of the carpet. She can also add ribbon on the sides but it cost a bit it more. Here is her website if you want to take a look http://www.coutureweddingonline.com/. I haven't gotten my runner yet but she has been very pleasant to work with and I have asked her a million questions. If you are using the wedding pavilion I know all the measurements of the aisle if you need them.
Thanks for the great info! I'll be using this information too! Would you be willing to post the WP measurements? I'm sure there are other brides like me who would like to have them.

Also, just wondering how you got the measurements?

thanks so much for the great tips!
Leah
DisneyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #6
Ann117
DIS Veteran
 
Ann117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 577

Yeah here are the measurements. I got all the measurements from my wedding planner.

From the door to the stairs is- 54 ft
so it would look like this


From the door to the head tables is- 70 ft
so it would look like this


The width of the aisle is- approximately 6 ft

I am buying a 75 foot runner and having it cut to 70 ft. Most runners come in 25', 50', 75' or 100'. Also if you want the
Added chiffon swagging for both sides of the aisle that is is in the second picture it cost $150 for disney to do it. They will add ribbon like that picture or they can add flowers I am going to do three flowers every three rows and it cost $15 per three roses. But if you add the swagging your aisle runner will not be walked on by your guest.
Ann117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
girli565
A Miami kind of girl
 
girli565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,429

Thanks for the updated info, I am purchasing my own aisle runner now!

Thanks!
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
S <3 M
Planning my fairytale
 
S <3 M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147

I just got off the phone with my planner and she said they won't put down the aisle runner. Why can't they get their story straight?


Does anyeone know how wide of a runner I should get if I pretty much want to cover the whole carpet?
__________________
S <3 M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #9
girli565
A Miami kind of girl
 
girli565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,429

Quote:
Originally Posted by S <3 M View Post
I just got off the phone with my planner and she said they won't put down the aisle runner. Why can't they get their story straight?


Does anyeone know how wide of a runner I should get if I pretty much want to cover the whole carpet?
I think someone above mentioned the width is approximately 6ft.
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
girli565
A Miami kind of girl
 
girli565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,429

I just had my planning session on Friday the 26th and was told by both my planner and the florist that they will not put the aisle runner down for us.
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:44 AM   #11
Ann117
DIS Veteran
 
Ann117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 577

Quote:
Originally Posted by girli565 View Post
Thanks for the updated info, I am purchasing my own aisle runner now!

Thanks!
Where did you buy your runner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S <3 M View Post
I just got off the phone with my planner and she said they won't put down the aisle runner. Why can't they get their story straight?


Does anyone know how wide of a runner I should get if I pretty much want to cover the whole carpet?

I knew it was to good to be true. Yeah I never understand how one planner says one thing and another one says something else. And yes my planner said the aisle is approximately 6ft.
Ann117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
KR1343
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 264

Thumbs down

I just got a quote from Disney for a Ivory aisle runner with periwinkle blue text with our names and the date with a design and it was $750.....
KR1343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #13
Lisatiggg
10/8/2010 wedding
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 56

My quote from disney is for a white runner with "and they lived happily ever after" on it is $ 750.00
$250.00 for the petals on the side
Lisatiggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Aisle Runners? DaPookie Disney Weddings and Honeymoons 4 08-16-2008 10:38 AM
Customized Aisle Runners.... FutureAshleyDukes Disney Weddings and Honeymoons 5 02-12-2006 12:39 PM
For the runners calena W.I.S.H 11 05-20-2005 02:25 PM
National Emerald Aisle Vs Executive Aisle julfre Transportation 2 06-21-2004 08:16 PM
Any runners out there? sbh Disney Cruise Line Forum 3 03-15-2002 01:16 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: