Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Talking GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN - Update: AK Part 1

PTR Post Index:
Background on the Cast
Day 1 Plans
Our Magical Parade
Day 2 Epcot Baby!
Disney maps are sooo cool!
Day 3 MK and MNSSHP!
One Week Countdown!
Day 4 Gettin' Wild at Animal Kingdom

Day 1 - Off to Neverland!
Day 1 Part 2
Day 2 Epcot
Day 3 - Our HOT Day in MK

"Ahhh, Salam and good evening to you worthy friends...please, please come closer...agh, too close, a little too close."

There, now welcome to my very first pre-trip (and later) trip report!

I'll be covering about a month in pre-trip and then sadly only a 4 day vacation to Disney World starting on Sept. 23rd and ending on Sept 27th 2009. But...short as it is, this vacation is VERY SPECIAL.

Why? Because this is a Girls-Only trip to WDW with me and my three best friends - one who's never been to Disney! No husbands or boyfriends allowed! We get together about once a year for a fabulous vacation and so it's always a very special time for us.

Yes I know, everyone thinks their vacation is very special, but mine is filled with hot women and not everybody can say that!

So, if you like days by the pool, humor, eating, drinking, quotes from Disney movies, MNSSHP and just general merriment, this is the trip report for you!!!

DISCLAIMER: If you are interested in a very masculine point of view please don't subscribe to this report, believe me, you'll really hate it...why do you think the husbands and boyfriends are staying home? It's a given that we'll be operating from a very girly estrogen-filled point of view...that is what this trip is all about

THE CAST

We are four women in our late twenties. Names have been changed to protect the guilty. This is my first time posting photos so hopefully this will work, I know that Photobucket is the the typical m-o around here, but I'm going against the grain and using Picasa by Google for my image uploads *crosses fingers*

Meet Ariel

Jasmine, the Disney first-timer....27 years is really too long to have to wait, what is wrong w/ her parents?!

Belle

And Tink, that's me!

I'm sure this will be a huge surprise to everyone, but I'm the planner of the group So basically everything on this trip has been planned by me with a little input from the girls, but not much...which of course I don't mind since I want to plan it all anyhow!

THE THEME SONG

I know not every trip has a theme, but this one does. It's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun because, well, we do. and to make it Disney, it's the Miley Cyrus version!

THE TICKETS

I'm an Annual Passholder and also the resident Disney-freak on this trip (and PROUD of it!!!)

Ariel, Belle and Jasmine have 3-day Magic Your Way passes w/o the Park Hopper Option...we decided to do this for cost reasons mostly, but also since we have such a short time for the trip, we thought 1 park each day would be enough.

We also have tickets to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Sept 25th.

THE RESORT

We're staying in 2 standard rooms at the beautiful Caribbean Beach Resort. I'm using a passholder discount for my room and the other is full price w/ the free dining deal.

I've stayed there before, and this time we've requested the Jamaica village - we're not using the busses and think the quieter village will be nice...plus I love the blue and yellow colors of those buildings, so cute!!

THE DINING

We're all on the Disney Dining Plan - regular version.

Here are our ADR's, we pretty much got whatever I, um I mean we, wanted.

Sept 23 - O'hana dinner
Sept 24 - Restaurant Marrakesh dinner
Sept 25 - The Wave dinner
Sept 26 - Boma dinner

"But this is no ordinary Trip! It once changed the course of four young women's lives, four young women who like this trip report are more than what they seem....diamonds in the rough."

And that's the start of my report. I hope you tune in...I'll be updating w/ more plans soon.

Ten points to whoever knows what movie I've been quoting (or paraphrasing if you want to get picky)!!

Last edited by Beauty & the Best; 11-16-2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

More background info on the cast

I thought I'd give you some more details about the cast for this trip...and put off work for another 30 minutes!

Once upon a time....four girls met at college in Virginia. They became instant friends and were roommates for many years. Now they're all grown up and while most of them still live in Virginia, one of them has gone to a kingdom far far away (aka Florida). Yeah we live far apart, but we are still besties!

From left to right on that picture is Belle, Jasmine, Ariel and Tink (me)

Belle is an interior designer. She loves Disney almost as much as I do. She has a laid back personality and really is one of the sweetest people I know. Belle got married about a year and a half ago to her Prince Charming....here's us at her wedding, Jasmine has a pretty bad sunburn!

Jasmine manages a bar/restaurant and bartender extraordinaire. She's also very laid back and likes to sleep late (and I, um I mean we, want to do rope drop! eeeks!) She's not always good at checking her email, but she's there when you really need her. She has NEVER been to WDW Jasmine is single.

Ariel is a real estate agent and leads a pretty busy life. She is more of a type-A personality but is a bit of a party girl really...so watch out for her. She hasn't been to WDW since she was a small child, she doesn't remember too much so this is kind of like a first visit for her too. Ariel has a boyfriend.

And what about me? I own my own internet business on the gulf coast of Florida (Siesta Key anyone?) I LOVE Disney & am an annual passholder so I go as much as I can. I'm married and I have a wonderful Prince Charming of my own (he looks more like Gaston though lol) and a dog that I love like a baby. I'm sooo excited about this trip, I can't believe it's finally getting closer!

We've taken lots of trips together as a group. Here's us in Mexico a few years ago...what's up with those small drinks?

But we've never gone to WDW together...so it should be interesting to see everyone's inner child come out!

Last edited by Beauty & the Best; 08-25-2009 at 11:45 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
Sonny Cydeup
Come on explorers!

Location: Second start to the right and straight on til morning

I've just been a lurker here on the trip reports board, but I saw your pre-trip report and since I also went to college in Virginia, I thought I had to say "hi"!

Let's hear more about your trip - it sounds like fun.

And, are your quotes from Aladdin?? Just a guess.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #4
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

YAY!! I'm excited to read more about your trip! That is so great you're able to get together with your girlfriends and vacataion once a year! I'm SO jealous!

I used to work for the airlines and a girl I worked with was getting married. A bunch of us took a weekend trip to Orlando and had her bachlorette party at Pleasure Island and played at Disney, it was SOOO much fun! It wasn't my BFF's though, that would have been really special!

I look forward to reading more.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Cydeup View Post
I've just been a lurker here on the trip reports board, but I saw your pre-trip report and since I also went to college in Virginia, I thought I had to say "hi"!

Let's hear more about your trip - it sounds like fun.

And, are your quotes from Aladdin?? Just a guess.
Where did you go to school? We all went to Radford University in the mountain part of the state.

And you're absolutely right! Those quotes are from Aladdin! 10 points for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
YAY!! I'm excited to read more about your trip! That is so great you're able to get together with your girlfriends and vacataion once a year! I'm SO jealous!

I used to work for the airlines and a girl I worked with was getting married. A bunch of us took a weekend trip to Orlando and had her bachlorette party at Pleasure Island and played at Disney, it was SOOO much fun! It wasn't my BFF's though, that would have been really special!

I look forward to reading more.
Thanks for stopping by!

It is hard for us to coordinate the get-togethers w/ jobs and husbands, but I guess we know that if we don't do it we might fall out of touch and that would be terrible!

That sounds like one fun bachelorette party Disney is such a special place to spend time together.

Oh, and I saw your little girl in your trip report - she is adorable!

--------------------------------------------------

Gotta work now, but I'll update tonight w/ our day-by-day plans and the details on my ongoing internal struggle about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party....stay tuned.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Day One

So here's our rough plans for the first day "on property"

Day One, Sept 23

- Tink drives from Sarasota, FL to Orlando MCO Airport in the Tinkerbell Taxi (aka Honda Accord with disney stickers on it) to pick up the girls who all had early flights and will arrive around 11 am

Everyone is flying in on the same flight - which took a lot of tricky maneuvering from me and the airtran.com website btw! So I'll just pick them up in the terminal. One little glitch is that I'm not sure where the MCO Airport is yet, I'll have to do a test run next time I'm at the World.

I've told the girls not to pack too heavy b/c we'll have 4 suitcases and groceries/supplies for our rooms all in the trunk of my little honda accord...we'll see how this works out or if girls will have to hold their luggage on their laps!!

- We all head to the CBR and see if we can check into our rooms

*crosses fingers* I hope our rooms are ready for check-in around 12-1pm which is probably when we'll arrive.

- Hit the pool and work on our tans

Now the fun starts!!! We'll change into our bathingsuits, slap on some sunscreen and hit that fabulous CBR pool. I can't wait to try the waterslides!!

- Lunch at Old Port Royale

We'll probably just grab a bite to eat at the CBR food court. It's kinda cute in there like a Caribbean market, so that's fun.

- Grab drinks at Tambu Lounge & Watch fireworks from Poly beach

I'm looking forward to this almost as much as anything else. I can't wait to sit there with a tropicaly drink in my hand and watch Wishes from the Poly beach! Paradise!!

- Dinner at O'hana

Our ADR is for 8:30, I hope that gives us enough time to watch most of the fireworks and head back into the Great Ceremonial House for check-in. I am soo looking forward to introducing my friends to dumplings, chicken wings, shrimp and oh yes, bread pudding at O'hana. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! I know I look small, but folks I can really put away some food....especially that bread pudding!

- Maybe minigolf at Winter Summerland

If we can move after our feast at O'hana, we might go do some minigolf at the Winter Summerland course. That is, if I can find it...that little course always seems so hard to find!

And after all that we'll head back to the CBR and talk until the wee hours, um, I mean get a good nights rest before hitting the parks the next day!

Last edited by Beauty & the Best; 08-28-2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: fix picture
Old 08-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
Sonny Cydeup
Come on explorers!

Location: Second start to the right and straight on til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty & the Best View Post
Where did you go to school? We all went to Radford University in the mountain part of the state.
I went to American University in DC. Is there a drink that you're looking for at the Polenesian bar? Lapu lapu is the best
Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #8
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Custom Disney maps are sooo cool!

Since you guys liked the Magical Parade, I think you’ll like this too.

Did you know that Disney will send you a free set of customized maps to the parks? I ordered them a few months ago and received them only about 2 weeks later. They are beautiful and sooo fun!!

It’s amazing that these are free! Here are some photos of our maps:

Photos of maps

Map of Animal Kingdom

Map of Magic Kingdom

Map of Epcot

I didn't get one of DHS since we're not going there on this trip.

I totally recommend making your own customized maps. They are just gorgeous and would also be nice if you are into scrapbooking.

Here’s the link where you can create your own customized maps. I did the classic map option.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...apsPage&bhcp=1
Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #9
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

I did those for our trip last December! They are pretty cool.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
I did those for our trip last December! They are pretty cool.
I just can't believe they're free...pretty awesome!

------------------------------

So, the reason why I haven't been updating as much this week is b/c my mom is coming to visit me this Thursday!

She lives in Va. Beach, VA so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like. She's a widow so I like to bring her down or take her on trips w/ me whenever I can.

My husband is going to Washington DC for the weekend so it'll just be me and the madre. We're going to go to the beach and just have fun girl time I can't wait to see her!!!

Anyhow, I'm cleaning my house today...oh what fun!

I hope to put another update for our Day 3 plans in the next couple of days.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Oh what fun, wish I was going to the beach!!! No... I'm sitting here doing homework so I don't get behind when I go to Disney!!! Booo!!! No FUN!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 PM   #12
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonsDisneyMom View Post
Oh what fun, wish I was going to the beach!!! No... I'm sitting here doing homework so I don't get behind when I go to Disney!!! Booo!!! No FUN!!!
You and me both sister! I've seriously been cleaning from 9:30 this morning until now and I'm still not completely done!

Good news is that I'm 95% done w/ just some laundry folding and my bedroom to neaten up and make the guest bed and THEN I'll be done! whew! When I make my fortune, the #1 big luxury is going to be getting a maid
Old 09-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #13
Beauty & the Best
Its all so magical!

Day 3 – Magic Kingdom and MNSSHP!

Day 3 – Friday Sept 25th, Magic Kingdom and MNSSHP!

And our related Disney quote:
“Why, it's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true!”

*hint it’s from an older Disney movie…around the 1950’s…this character “goes around in circles getting very very dizzy, still they holler keep her busy!”

Nobody got my last one, but it was from the Little Mermaid.

Yay! Here we are on Day 3!

So first things first, we’ll be going to MK today. I figure that the park will be less crowded that day b/c of MNSSHP – people who aren’t going to the party probably don’t want to spend the day there b/c it closes at 7pm and people who are going to the party probably want to park hop that day…or at least, that’s what I’m hoping!

Get up in time for rope drop

This might be pushing it depending on how much we like the new tequila bar in Mexico but I’m hoping that we can do rope drop at MK. I really love the welcome show – “a castle leads the entrance way to 7 lands and more!” – so I hope we can make it.

Park at TTC and take monorail to MK
This will be our first monorail ride! I get so excited seeing the castle from the windows!

Watch Welcome show
Oooooh! I can hear the music already…Welcome Welcome Welcome! The front of the park looks so pretty this time of year!

Grab a Photopass photographer and get that beautiful castle shot from Main St. USA

I just got my email for the $99 Photopass cd. I think it would be good to do, but I’ve definitely heard mixed reviews. I figure I can always get a refund if we don’t take that many pictures.

Ride Main St. vehicles down Main St.

We’ll only do this if its available, sometimes they’re out and sometimes they’re not. I think it’s super cool to see Main St. from one of the old timey cars or the horse drawn trolley, but I’m not willing to wait to long for them to appear so if they aren’t out in time we’ll skip this.

And again in the spirit of not being a total control freak, I’m not planning any rides from here. I’ll just ask the girls what they’d like to do. The only “plan” is really to hit rides that we want to do that will definitely be closed later during MNSSHP, like Jungle Cruise or whatever.

The daytime Magic Kingdom highlights for us are:

Peter Pan’s Flight
Snow Whites Scary Adventures
Mickey’s Philharmagic
Winnie the Pooh
Teacups
Buzz Lightyear - I think we’ll make it interesting w/ a bet on the highest score
WDW Rail Road
It’s a Small World
Splash Mountain – really looking forward to this!
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Jungle Cruise
Shopping on Main St.

Lunch at ?

I’m also leaving this open. I know I’m in the minority, but my fav lunch place is Pinnochio’s Village Haus (the veggie pizza combo is good I swear!) Depending on what everyone wants we’ll either go to Pinnochio’s, Cosmic Rays or Columbia Harbor House.

We may hit a few more rides and then we’re going to…

Go back to resort for a little break

I just think that if we’re going to go into the wee hours at MK, we’ll need a little rest. Maybe we’ll take a dip in one of the village pools at the resort or take a nap, whatever.

Dinner at the Wave

We have a 5:45 dinner reservation and I know that’s cutting it a little close for MNSSHP. We may show up at 5:30 and try to be seated then (if not, it’s drinks at the bar!) and also we’ll let our server know that we want to make it to the party.

I’ve never been to the Wave. I heard all about it on Lynn’s dining review and it sounded great. I think it will be a nice respite and a good way to ease into our evening. Belle is really excited for this reservation b/c organic and sustainable foods are her kind of thing. I’m just going for the filet!!

Take Monorail to MK for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

So excited about this!! We’re not dressing up but we will be wearing our Mickey headgear. I think it will be just awesome to see the MK all dressed up and the special touches. We’re planning to stay until the party ends which is 12:00 or 1:00…I can’t remember which.

Our Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party highlights are:

Big Thunder Mountain RR – this ride is AMAZING at night!
Haunted Mansion – of course
Pirates of the Caribbean – kind of creepy at night
Whatever we don’t hit in Fantasyland during the day
Cinderella’s Carousel
Dumbo? – if the line isn’t too long
Astro Orbiters – also super cool at night w/ the lights of Tomorrowland
Boo to You Parade – the later one, 10:30 I think it is
Hallowishes Fireworks
Some light trick or treating
Getting Photopass pics taken in front of the Haunted Mansion – I’ve heard they are out there, we’ll see
Maybe some character greetings – not sure if my friends are into this

Drag our tired butts back to the CBR

I think that we will be pretty freakin tired after a day like this. All the sun & excitement is going to make us sleep like little babies.

And voila! That wraps up our Day 3 plans! Sound fun?

Next up, Animal Kingdom!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty & the Best View Post
Day 3 – Friday Sept 25th, Magic Kingdom and MNSSHP!

And our related Disney quote:
“Why, it's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true!”

*hint it’s from an older Disney movie…around the 1950’s…this character “goes around in circles getting very very dizzy, still they holler keep her busy!”

Nobody got my last one, but it was from the Little Mermaid.

Yay! Here we are on Day 3!

So first things first, we’ll be going to MK today. I figure that the park will be less crowded that day b/c of MNSSHP – people who aren’t going to the party probably don’t want to spend the day there b/c it closes at 7pm and people who are going to the party probably want to park hop that day…or at least, that’s what I’m hoping!

Get up in time for rope drop

This might be pushing it depending on how much we like the new tequila bar in Mexico but I’m hoping that we can do rope drop at MK. I really love the welcome show – “a castle leads the entrance way to 7 lands and more!” – so I hope we can make it.

Park at TTC and take monorail to MK
This will be our first monorail ride! I get so excited seeing the castle from the windows!

Watch Welcome show
Oooooh! I can hear the music already…Welcome Welcome Welcome! The front of the park looks so pretty this time of year!

Grab a Photopass photographer and get that beautiful castle shot from Main St. USA

I just got my email for the $99 Photopass cd. I think it would be good to do, but I’ve definitely heard mixed reviews. I figure I can always get a refund if we don’t take that many pictures.

Ride Main St. vehicles down Main St.

We’ll only do this if its available, sometimes they’re out and sometimes they’re not. I think it’s super cool to see Main St. from one of the old timey cars or the horse drawn trolley, but I’m not willing to wait to long for them to appear so if they aren’t out in time we’ll skip this.

And again in the spirit of not being a total control freak, I’m not planning any rides from here. I’ll just ask the girls what they’d like to do. The only “plan” is really to hit rides that we want to do that will definitely be closed later during MNSSHP, like Jungle Cruise or whatever.

The daytime Magic Kingdom highlights for us are:

Peter Pan’s Flight
Snow Whites Scary Adventures
Mickey’s Philharmagic
Winnie the Pooh
Teacups
Buzz Lightyear - I think we’ll make it interesting w/ a bet on the highest score
WDW Rail Road
It’s a Small World
Splash Mountain – really looking forward to this!
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Jungle Cruise
Shopping on Main St.

Lunch at ?

I’m also leaving this open. I know I’m in the minority, but my fav lunch place is Pinnochio’s Village Haus (the veggie pizza combo is good I swear!) Depending on what everyone wants we’ll either go to Pinnochio’s, Cosmic Rays or Columbia Harbor House.

We may hit a few more rides and then we’re going to…

Go back to resort for a little break

I just think that if we’re going to go into the wee hours at MK, we’ll need a little rest. Maybe we’ll take a dip in one of the village pools at the resort or take a nap, whatever.

Dinner at the Wave

We have a 5:45 dinner reservation and I know that’s cutting it a little close for MNSSHP. We may show up at 5:30 and try to be seated then (if not, it’s drinks at the bar!) and also we’ll let our server know that we want to make it to the party.

I’ve never been to the Wave. I heard all about it on Lynn’s dining review and it sounded great. I think it will be a nice respite and a good way to ease into our evening. Belle is really excited for this reservation b/c organic and sustainable foods are her kind of thing. I’m just going for the filet!!

Take Monorail to MK for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

So excited about this!! We’re not dressing up but we will be wearing our Mickey headgear. I think it will be just awesome to see the MK all dressed up and the special touches. We’re planning to stay until the party ends which is 12:00 or 1:00…I can’t remember which.

Our Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party highlights are:

Big Thunder Mountain RR – this ride is AMAZING at night!
Haunted Mansion – of course
Pirates of the Caribbean – kind of creepy at night
Whatever we don’t hit in Fantasyland during the day
Cinderella’s Carousel
Dumbo? – if the line isn’t too long
Astro Orbiters – also super cool at night w/ the lights of Tomorrowland
Boo to You Parade – the later one, 10:30 I think it is
Hallowishes Fireworks
Some light trick or treating
Getting Photopass pics taken in front of the Haunted Mansion – I’ve heard they are out there, we’ll see
Maybe some character greetings – not sure if my friends are into this

Drag our tired butts back to the CBR

I think that we will be pretty freakin tired after a day like this. All the sun & excitement is going to make us sleep like little babies.

And voila! That wraps up our Day 3 plans! Sound fun?

Next up, Animal Kingdom!

Woo hoo!!! Plans sound great!! Remember to me on the look out for us at MNSSHP, I'll keep and eye out for you as well!!! So excited!!!

I am praying for great weather!!!

Oh, and I forgot about the Tequila bar... Ummm... I love me some tequila!!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

The quote is definitely from Cinderella! I can hear the mice singing that song.

Your MK/MNSSHP plans look great. I am still amazed at the Halloween decorations since it looked NOTHING like that when we went in '06. But it looks beautiful!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: