Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers:Kids thread

Hello we are the kids of Andrew Derek and we are on the Tortola cruise, on August 15th this year.

It will our 6th Disney cruise and we would like to meet other children of our age groups.

We have a joint DISNAME Al'n'Steve, we are:-

Stephen - currently aged 10 will be 11 on the cruise.

Alice- Aged 13

We live in London England.

So kids (only) please post on this thread and say hello,

Please be careful not to post too private information, such as your actual school or actual address. These are best by PM.

So what is your hobbies, likes dislikes, what are you looking forward to on the cruise, any skills?

2010 DCL Baltic 12N 2009 Contemporary:DCL 7N Western .2008 Disneyland Paris.and Disneyland Hotel CL,& DCL E/bound Repo 15N.
2007DCL Med cruise 11N. 2006 DCL Double Dip, WDW, Poylnesian,Universal. 2005 DCL Panama,14N Disneyland CL Grand Californian,DL Paris Hotel New York.
Barbados/Europe 2003 WDW Contemporary Universal. 2002 DCL Western and WDW Polynesian2001 WDW Contemporary2000 All star Movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYM7fPAq6Xc&feature=fvw

Last edited by AL'N'STEVE; 04-17-2009 at 07:29 AM.
AL'N'STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

STEPHEN

I like X BOX Star wars, trains, Disney, travel, Cycling, art. I am a scout, and like camps and play guitar

Looking forward to the kids clubs and the food. And Castaway cay.

:c heer2:

2010 DCL Baltic 12N 2009 Contemporary:DCL 7N Western .2008 Disneyland Paris.and Disneyland Hotel CL,& DCL E/bound Repo 15N.
2007DCL Med cruise 11N. 2006 DCL Double Dip, WDW, Poylnesian,Universal. 2005 DCL Panama,14N Disneyland CL Grand Californian,DL Paris Hotel New York.
Barbados/Europe 2003 WDW Contemporary Universal. 2002 DCL Western and WDW Polynesian2001 WDW Contemporary2000 All star Movies.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #3
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

ALICE

I like Art play keyboard, like travel, music, school, yes school, Guides, cycling.

Old 03-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
TheFatMansWife
Mouseketeer

kids thread

Hi everyone im james.
I like to play the nintendo wii and the guitar
and disney rocks.
DISNEY MAGIC Oct 2007 Western SILVER WEDDING * RCCL Independence Inaugural May 2008 Cork * RCCL Independence Oct 2008 Canary Islnds
DISNEY MAGIC Aug 2009 Tortola *B2B* DISNEY MAGIC Aug 2009 Western * RCCL Independence Oct 2009 Canary Islnds AGAIN !! *
* RCCL Independence "MED" Jul2010 *RCCL Monarch Bahamas Aug2011*DISNEY DREAM Bahamas Aug2011*

TheFatMansWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatMansWife View Post
Hi everyone im james.
and disney rocks.
Hello James thank you for posting, looking forward to meeting you

:darth :

Old 04-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
MephamKickliner09
Senior's 09!!!!!

Heyy everyone!!! my name is Samantha. Im 17 years old and a senior in high school. im sooooo excited for this cruise!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
flrickd
Mouseketeer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatMansWife View Post
Hi everyone im james.
and disney rocks.

Hey where are you from and what grade are you in

WDW- CS,CBR,WL,C,PO,ASM,FW
DCL-7 Day Western 07
DCL-7 Day Eastern 09
DCL-7 Day Eastern 10
flrickd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #8
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone,
What shore excersions are you doing on the cruise ???? It would be nice if some of you were with me and my brother !!!

Alice

Old 07-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
DJayFitz
Earning My Ears

Hey this is Samantha just got awesome news that we're gonna be on this cruise and I'm so excited to be cruising with Disney for the 9th time! I'll be turning 14 on the cruise and I'm going into my freshman year in high school. I know a few people going on this cruise but I thought it be cool to meet some other people my age so reply back plz!
DJayFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #10
flrickd
Mouseketeer

Red face Hi, from Becca

Hey, I am 13 years old and going into the 8th grade. I like cheerleading, gymnastics, swimming, arts and crafts and I am also in band and play the trumpet. This is my second cruise and I live in Sebastian FL.

DCL-7 Day Western 07
DCL-7 Day Eastern 09
DCL-7 Day Eastern 10
Old 06-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
em.aka.tink
Loving every bit of Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flrickd View Post
Hey, I am 13 years old and going into the 8th grade. I like cheerleading, gymnastics, swimming, arts and crafts and I am also in band and play the trumpet. This is my second cruise and I live in Sebastian FL.
Hey Becca!
I'm Emily! I am also 13 and will be in 8th grade next year too.
I love to dance and I like to swim (but just for fun).
I also love to read books (I know I'm a geek).
This will also be my second cruise.
But before the cruise my family is going to stay at Disney for 10 days!
We live in the very cold state of Minnesota (It may be summer but sure does not feel like it!)
Hope to hear from you again!
Emily
em.aka.tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
flrickd
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by em.aka.tink View Post
Hey Becca!
I'm Emily! I am also 13 and will be in 8th grade next year too.
I love to dance and I like to swim (but just for fun).
I also love to read books (I know I'm a geek).
This will also be my second cruise.
But before the cruise my family is going to stay at Disney for 10 days!
We live in the very cold state of Minnesota (It may be summer but sure does not feel like it!)
Hope to hear from you again!
Emily
Hey Emily
I swim just for fun to
this is my second cruies as well
and going to disney for 10 day before sounds like a lot of fun
I usually take 10 day before the cruise just to pack LOL
i live in Sebastian florida and it is pretty hot but everyday is a great day to go to the beach or go swimming in the pool. you could also go tan for hours but you might want to put on a lot of sunscreen every half an hour so you don't get bad sunburn.
thats what i usually do during summer or i jump on my trampoline and in winter i go on the trampoline, bike rides, hang out with friends, have camp fires and all because it never gets super cold here i mean even in winter you can do everything you do in summer except swim unless you have a heated pool.At tortola we are doing A Day at the baths, at saint thomas we are doing Butterfly secrets and mountain views, and at Castaway Cay we are just going to snorkel and hangout on the beach. what are you doing on the cruise?
What do you do for summer and winter in your spare time?

DCL-7 Day Western 07
DCL-7 Day Eastern 09
DCL-7 Day Eastern 10

Last edited by flrickd; 06-12-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #13
em.aka.tink
Loving every bit of Disney!

Smile Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flrickd View Post
Hey Emily
I swim just for fun to
this is my second cruies as well
and going to disney for 10 day before sounds like a lot of fun
I usually take 10 day before the cruise just to pack LOL
i live in Sebastian florida and it is pretty hot but everyday is a great day to go to the beach or go swimming in the pool. you could also go tan for hours but you might want to put on a lot of sunscreen every half an hour so you don't get bad sunburn.
thats what i usually do during summer or i jump on my trampoline and in winter i go on the trampoline, bike rides, hang out with friends, have camp fires and all because it never gets super cold here i mean even in winter you can do everything you do in summer except swim unless you have a heated pool.At tortola we are doing A Day at the baths, at saint thomas we are doing Butterfly secrets and mountain views, and at Castaway Cay we are just going to snorkel and hangout on the beach. what are you doing on the cruise?
What do you do for summer and winter in your spare time?
It takes forever to pack! last year I think we started at least a month ahead from our trip! I started to buy things for the cruise months ago!
During the summer I usually go swimming in my neighbors pool or at our cabin's lake. I also like to ride my bike and go to my friends houses.
During the winter I like to go to my room put on warm clothes (after school) and read a book under my covers! Also sometimes we go skiing, ice skating, or sledding in our backyard!
On Tortola my family rented a private boat to go boating around in!
And on St. Thomas we are taking an island tour and hanging out!
I don't really know what we are going to do on Castaway Cay
Last year my family went snorkeling! My dad, brother, and mom thought it was really cool but I'm not much of a fish person so I stayed out most of the time! Do you have any siblings?
Last week I got sunburn! My class went to Valley Fair (It's a really big amusement park. Kinda like a Six Flags.)! It was a really beautiful day so I wore sunscreen but forgot to reapply it so I got sunburn on my back but luckly it wasn't that bad!
I also got a ton of blisters from walking around all day in wet shoes (converse! Never wear them if you're going to be walking around for awhile!)!
Did your class do anything fun for the end of school?
Emily

Last edited by em.aka.tink; 06-13-2009 at 11:53 AM.
em.aka.tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #14
bookworm93
DIS Veteran

I just wanted to let everyone know that my yonger cousin Linsie (she'll be 11) is also going on this cruise. She would love to meet up with some kids on the cruise. You can pm for her e-mail or go to the tortola treasure seekers site that was made by jenanderson

I've Been Goosed
Patrick and Spongebob Deliver
The Jonas Brothers are better then The Beatles....and apparently miley cyrus is the best singer ever no matter what everyone says... thanks kelly..
I'm cruisin, but I still have my land legs!
bookworm93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
flrickd
Mouseketeer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by em.aka.tink View Post
It takes forever to pack! last year I think we started at least a month ahead from our trip! I started to buy things for the cruise months ago!
During the summer I usually go swimming in my neighbors pool or at our cabin's lake. I also like to ride my bike and go to my friends houses.
During the winter I like to go to my room put on warm clothes (after school) and read a book under my covers! Also sometimes we go skiing, ice skating, or sledding in our backyard!
On Tortola my family rented a private boat to go boating around in!
And on St. Thomas we are taking an island tour and hanging out!
I don't really know what we are going to do on Castaway Cay
Last year my family went snorkeling! My dad, brother, and mom thought it was really cool but I'm not much of a fish person so I stayed out most of the time! Do you have any siblings?
Last week I got sunburn! My class went to Valley Fair (It's a really big amusement park. Kinda like a Six Flags.)! It was a really beautiful day so I wore sunscreen but forgot to reapply it so I got sunburn on my back but luckly it wasn't that bad!
I also got a ton of blisters from walking around all day in wet shoes (converse! Never wear them if you're going to be walking around for awhile!)!
Did your class do anything fun for the end of school?
Emily
I love to ride my bike and go to my friends house as well.It think it would be so awsome to go ice skating in my backyard.In Florida we dont really go ice skating unless you go to an ice skating rink.Yes i do have an older sister she is 18 now we have a lot of fun together.I gusse its because she older and i get to do more older things.I got sunburn a couple of weeks ago all over my back really bad because of the same reason(ouch).
Actually at the end of the year for band all of the band students got to miss school for a day to go to Bush Gardens. It was so much fun I went on Shekira the biggest ride there so many times.

becca<3

DCL-7 Day Western 07
DCL-7 Day Eastern 09
DCL-7 Day Eastern 10

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: