Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
dolphingirl47's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 28,118

Staying at Mouse House Central - Our first onsite trip

Day 1: September 11th 2008

We have been coming to Orlando regularly since our honeymoon in 1998, but have always stayed offsite. When we visited Orlando last November, we did a DVC tour and decided to become members. This trip was our first trip "home" and our first ever stay onsite.

We could not believe when we were told that our room was ready as soon as we arrived at Old Key West at 10 am. When we got off the bus the bellman took our suitcases and gave us a receipt saying that they would look after our baggage until our room was ready in the afternoon. We only went to reception to check when we should be back to check in, when they told us that our room was ready now. We were equipped with maps, time guides and our Member Perks guide and were sent on our way. One of the bellmen gave us a lift in a golf cart. Once he realized that this was our first stay at Old Key West, he gave us a quick guided tour. We had a ground floor studio at the back of the resort in the Turtle Pond area. This made me happy, as I had read about the fantastic pool in this area that was virtually always empty. Our patio was surrounded by a whole jungle and was backing onto a waterway. We unpacked a bit and had a cup of coffee and then went to explore the resort.

Old Key West is so pretty. The pool near our room was huge. We walked back towards the Hospitality House and ended up having lunch at Olivia’s. They had a fantastic Chicken Tortilla soup and I had a great burger. DH passed on the soup, but he had the Key Lime Tart. He let me have a taste and it was out of this world.

After dinner, I headed off to the parks. I had not really decided where I wanted to go, but I thought I would get on the first bus that came along. That happened to go to the Magic Kingdom. I was a little worried as it was nearly 2 pm by the time I arrived and I thought the wait times would be horrendous. So I admired the Halloween decorations by the entrance and at Town Square and then browsed the shops. When I got to the information board, I found that most rides were a walk on and that the longest wait time was about 35 minutes for Peter Pan and Space Mountain.

I headed over to Fantasy Land and got a Fast Pass for Peter Pan and rode It’s a Small World. From there I headed over to Liberty Square to ride Haunted Mansion. I decided to go to the Hall of Presidents and got there just as the parade was about to go past. So I stood in the shade in front of the building that houses the Hall of Presidents and watched the parade first. Right across from me where two cast members that were translating the parade into sign language, which was absolutely amazing to watch. After the parade I headed for the Hall of Presidents to watch the show. The only time previously that I had seen the show was when Bill Clinton was still president.
Once the show was over, my slot had opened for Peter Pan. I did a quick de-tour to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to get a Fast Pass and then went and rode Peter Pan.

After Peter Pan I headed over to Adventure Land to do the Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean, both of which were a walk on. I still had some time left before my slot for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad opened and wandered around Frontier Land to take in all the clever detail. About 5 minutes before I could ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the first raindrops started to fall. When I got to the front of the line, there was an announcement that a thunderstorm was approaching Orlando, but that they would continue to operate the ride until it got closer. I got onto the ride and the heavens opened. A monsoon came down on us and I was absolutely drenched. I thought I heard some thunder, but was not sure, as the ride was so noisy. Once I got off the ride, they announced that the ride was now closed, as the thunderstorm was too close.

The rain was still coming down good and heavy and I run for shelter. The DVC booth at Frontier Land did the job nicely and I was talking to the DVC staff, who told me to expect a big announcement early the next week. The thunderstorm was rather impressive. There was such a loud bang that nearly made me jump out of my skin.

Once the thunderstorm had blown over and the rain had eased off a bit, I decided to head to Future Land, where I found that Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin was a walk on. I had never seen this ride with less than a 60 minute wait, so this was too good to pass up. I ended up doing the ride three times in a row before leaving the park soaked, but happy.

When I came to the bus stop, I saw my bus pulling out, but another one was along about 20 minutes later. I had arranged to meet DH at the boat dock at Old Key West at 7pm and we were planning to head to the Rainforest Café at Downtown Disney for dinner. Unfortunately the boat service to Downtown Disney was suspended due to the weather and we had to wait for the bus. We waited for nearly an hour for the bus and saw multiple busses for each park going by.

Eventually we got to Downtown Disney and the line at the Rainforest Café was horrendous. So we passed on that experience and headed for Portobello Yacht Club instead. The food was fantastic, but it was rather noisy. Once we had finished our meal, we headed back for the bus and again we waited forever until one came along.

Eventually we ended up back in our room and went to bed. There was some strange noise that later turned out to be the fountain that was running day and night, but we were so tired that we fell asleep regardless.
dolphingirl47 is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
DIS Veteran
MEK's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 19,217

What a nice beginning to your trip! Congrats on joining DVC. So glad you like OKW. I am looking forward to staying there of these days.

You certainly got a lot done on your first day. I am looking forward to reading more!

OH Florida! An East Meets West Girl's TR
The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW, VWL/VGF
MEK is offline  
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
dolphingirl47's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 28,118

Today I actually managed a lie in for a change. As I had planned a day at Epcot and it was Evening Extra Magic Hours that day, I was in no particular rush. Once I got up, I made good use of our patio. I finally decided to head of at about midday and the bus pulled up just as I got to the bus stop. I was inside the park by about 12:30.

The first thing I saw was that there was only a 15 minute wait at Spaceship Earth, so that was too good to pass up. This ride was closed the last time I had been to Epcot and I am used the wait times being silly long until later in the afternoon and even into the evening. So this was a welcome opportunity. In the end the wait was only about half what was advertised and I really enjoyed the new version of the ride.

I did not stop at the post ride area, but headed directly to Club Cool to get some free soda samples. Once that was done, I checked the wait times and saw that my favourite ride Soaring had a wait time of 20 minutes so I headed straight there. I got a Fast Pass for later on and then joined the standby line to ride straight away. The actual wait time was closer to 20 minutes, but that was OK. I had fun playing the games in the wait area. Even after having done this ride more than 100 times, it still has the Wow factor. Once I came off the ride I had time to do Living with the Land and have a snack at the food court before my slot for my Fast Pass opened. So I got another Fast Pass for Soaring and then rode it for the second time.

Once I came out of the ride, I had plenty of time to do the other rides. Test Track was down unfortunately, but I rode Journey into Imagination with Figment five times in a row just walking on and then did the same with the green version of Mission Space. I still had time to ride The Seas with Nemo and watch the dolphins for a while, before my Fast Pass slot for Soaring opened. I rode this for the final time. When I came out of The Land pavilion, it had started to rain. As I did not want a repeat of the previous day, I decided to head back to Old Key West.

True to form, just as I got to the bus stop, my bus left without me. Still, the next bus came along pretty quickly. As soon as I was on the bus, the rain stopped! I went to the resort shop to pick up something for my insect bites, as I have been eaten alive since we arrived at Old Key West.

On the way round the resort, a friend of mine and her partner got on the bus. They live at the Gulf Coast of Florida and had come over to Orlando to see me. I did not expect them until later in the evening and it was nice to see them. They had the room above us. We arranged that we would meet up in the morning and they headed for something to eat.

When I came back to our room, my DH was not there. I figured that he would probably by the pool and headed over there. I was right. He was actually doing our laundry. The pool looked very tempting. The quiet pool in the Turtle Pond area of Old Key West is huge and apart from us there was only one couple there. I got my swim stuff and went for a swim. There is nothing quite like a swim after a day at the parks. While I was in the pool, a huge flock of white birds (we later found out that they are Ibises) flew overhead. This was so beautiful to watch.

After the laundry was done and I had enough of swimming, we headed over to Olivia’s Café for some dinner. The menu is fairly limited, but the corn chowder and Olivia’s Potatoes that came with my steak were both out of this world. We decided to have a lazy evening and I made good use of my new toy (my MacBook) and the free internet access.
dolphingirl47 is offline  
Old 12-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
dolphingirl47's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 28,118

I was awake quite early in the morning. I made good use of the internet and then rang my friends upstairs to decide on a game plan for the day. We decided to head for Olivia’s Café for some breakfast and we would decide then what we would do with the day. We took the bus to the Hospitality House and had a leisurely breakfast.

After debating a lot of different ideas, we decided to head for Seaworld. Although my friends live in Florida, they had never been to Seaworld. They had their car with them and we decided that we would go by car. We headed back towards our rooms and I checked with DH if he wanted to come. He is not a big friend of the Disney parks, but likes Seaworld. We had passes for Seaworld anyway as we were booked to go to Discovery Cove the next day.

When we got to Seaworld, the car park looked really empty. We had to go via the Discovery Cove check in desk at Seaworld as we just had our confirmation letter at that stage. We were given a one day pass and we were on our way. It took a little longer for our friends to purchase their tickets and join us inside the park. We picked up a park map and checked the show schedules.

There was a showing of my absolutely favourite show Blue Horizons starting in 20 minutes time. I had told my friends that this is the one most see show. So we decided to give it a go. We were a bit worried that we were too late as the show is often full and we cut it a bit fine. We need not had worried. Up to 5 minutes before the start of the show, the stadium was less than half full. The show was fantastic as usual. Even the condor decided to fly. The show was slightly different from usual as they rested the False Killer Whales, but I did not really feel that it missed anything. Our friends absolutely loved the show.

Living in Florida, they were not interested in seeing the Manatees or Alligators as they have them almost in their backyard. We headed over to the Penguin Encounter and had some frozen lemonade on the way. The penguins were as cute as ever, but the Puffin exhibit was closed. We headed over to the Shark Encounter and were absolutely captivated by the Leafy Sea Dragons. I have been to Seaworld so many times, but never even noticed these amazing creatures before. Sometimes you just need to see familiar places through somebody else’s eyes.

They might never have been to Seaworld, but they have been to Busch Gardens a number of times and asked if there was a hospitality house at Seaworld. So we took them over there and had a look at the underwater viewing area at the Shamu stadium. True to form, there was not a Killer Whale in sight. So we headed on to the hospitality house and sampled some free beer.

We decided to head over to the Shamu Stadium to see Believe. Neither DH nor I have ever rated that show, but as it has won multiple awards, we figured that this should be something that our friends should have the opportunity to experience. We got to the stadium about 30 minutes prior to the start of the show and to my surprise, they had not even started to let people into the stadium. They finally let us in about 15 minutes before the show started. We got fantastic seats right in the middle section about halfway up. Our friends absolutely loved the show. I liked it better than when I had seen it previously as a lot of the kinks had been worked out, but I still think that this is not even in the same league as Blue Horizons and probably won’t see it again for years to come.

Once the show was finished, we headed straight over to Wild Arctic, which is something that I would not normally contemplate straight after Believe has finished. However, as the park was so empty, we chanced it. We waited about 10 minutes for the non-motion version, which appeared a bit silly, because as soon as the doors opened, everybody walked straight through the theatre and into the attraction itself. We spent a fare while just looking at the animals. I had done the Marine Mammal Keeper Experience the previous year and this was my favourite area when I did the programme. So I was able to give them a bit of information about the animals that are in that area.

Once we were thoroughly frozen, we went to see Pet’s Ahoy. We have seen this show many times before and really enjoy it. For our friends, it was the first time and during some parts of the show, their jaws literally dropped. I suppose when you see the show for the first time; it is pretty amazing what those animals can do.

We had a quick look at the dolphin nursery and then we headed over to Dolphin Cove. It was fairly late in the day and the dolphins were no longer interested in their guests. So we headed back to the car and returned to Old Key West.

We had a dinner reservation at Boma for that evening. I had wanted to eat there for a long time, but we have never got around to it. Now, I am a fairly adventurous eater and so is one half of the other couple. The other half and DH however is not. So I was not too sure what to expect.

This was also our first visit to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Our original plan had been to stay there for 3 nights before our 4 night cruise, but that had gone out of the window when we decided to add the 5 night cruise as well. DH was more than a little relieved about this. The noise in the lobby was deafening and he did not like it at all. When we checked in at the restaurant check in desk in the lobby, they could not find us in the system. I got this sinking feeling. However, they sent us downstairs to the podium at Boma and they found us straight away. We had got there a little early and our table was not ready yet. After we had received a pager, we headed outside as we could not hear ourselves think in the noise. I would have loved to go exploring a bit, but was not sure how far the signal for the pager would reach. We did not have to wait very long, before our table was ready. Service was a bit on the slow side and we waited a good 20 minutes before our server appeared and took our drink order. Then we were let loose on the buffet. We were seated right at the back of the restaurant and the start of the buffet line was virtually next to us. It was also really quite where we were sat considering the noise outside the restaurant. I did not need to worry about those in our party who prefer plain food. There was plenty for them to eat and both of them tried some more exotic food as well. Dh fell in love with the Chicken Pepper Pot and the nut crusted salmon, but also feasted on plainer fare like the prime rib and macaroni cheese.
For dessert I had advised my friends that the Zebra Domes come highly recommended. I could not wait to try them myself. DH unfortunately had to miss out on this treat due to his chocolate allergy. He did give us all a good laugh though. He came back from the dessert buffet empty handed and asked me what Worm Fruit is. My face must have been a picture as I really did not know what he was talking about. He then told me that there was a Worm Fruit Cobbler and he was not sure if he should try some. I just burst out laughing, as the sign actually said Warm Fruit Coppler. He did try it and loved it.

After dessert we headed back to the car and had every intention to head back to Old Key West. Some how we must have taken a wrong turn and we ended up at the gates to the Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately this late at night, there was nobody at the parking booth. When we attempted to backtrack, we ended up at the Contemporary. The security guard there directed us in the right direction and as a bonus we had got a good look at the Bay Lake Tower building. We finally made it back to Old Key West, said good-bye to our friends who would return home the next morning and fell into bed after a wonderful day.
dolphingirl47 is offline  
Old 12-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #5
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
dolphingirl47's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 28,118

We head a fairly early start today and we caught the first bus to the Magic Kingdom. From there, we got on the monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Centre. We got there just in time for the Lynx bus to Seaworld, but unfortunately the bus was delayed and when it finally arrived, the driver told us that the bus would go nonstop to Downtown Orlando. So we had to wait for the next bus. We decided to get off one stop early and to walk to Discovery Cove rather than to walk across the Seaworld car park and to catch the complimentary shuttle. We arrived at Discovery Cove just before 10:00 am.

We checked in and I was given a American Express gift cheque for $50 as I had paid with my AMEX. As we had arrived relatively late, I was assigned a dolphin swim slot at 13:30. We headed off and get some breakfast before getting our wetsuits/ vest.

This was a fairly novel experience for me as I had only done the dolphin swim experience once on our very first visit to Discovery Cove in 2001. Ever since then, I had always done the Trainer for a Day programme. We had not planned to do Discovery Cove at all this time, but about two weeks before we went we changed our mind. DH did the non dolphin swim package as his favourite place is the aviary, but I cannot imagine going to Discovery Cove and not swimming with the dolphins.

As soon as we were changed and suited up, we headed for the resort pool and the Tropical River. We swam as far as the aviary and then spent some quality time with the birds. My favourite part of the aviary is the small bird aviary and I particularly love the Mouse Birds that are such little characters. We soon had multiple birds sitting on our shoulders. Time just flew by and we realized that we better head towards the restaurant if we wanted to eat before I had my orientation for the dolphin swim.

We swam through the rest of the Tropical River and then headed to the restaurant to eat. The food was yummy and plentiful. After lunch, DH headed to snorkel in the Coral Reef and to feed the stingrays, whereas I headed to my dolphin swim orientation. I was quite surprised that we were given quite a comprehensive disclaimer to fill out. In all the years that we have gone to Discovery Cove, we never had to fill out one before.

The actual orientation was not anywhere near as educational as usual. I suppose the reason for that was that so much time was wasted on the disclaimers. I don’t know why we could not have filled those out in advance or at least at check in. We were just shown a short film and then we headed down to the lagoon for our dolphin swim.

I met a dolphin that I had not met before. Dixie is one of their older dolphins and an absolute cutie. One of the trainers recognized me from a previous visit and they really worked hard to make the interaction special for me especially when they heard that this was my 6th visit. They offered me a belly ride instead of the dorsal tow, but I was quite happy to just go with the flow and do was everybody else in the group did. The dolphin interaction was great as usual. I found out that I can actually request a particular dolphin at check in. Had I know this before, I would have requested Capricorn (their oldest and biggest dolphin and an absolute character), but I suppose then I would have missed out on meeting a new dolphin friend. Once the trainer found out that I really love Capricorn, he found out for me if he was doing dolphin interactions at the moment and then took me to the lagoon where Capricorn was where I spent a happy 20 minutes sitting on a rock near the lagoon watching the big guy until DH came back to meet me.

We grabbed something to drink and a snack and then we headed back to the Tropical River and swam back to the aviary. We spent a couple of hours in the small bird aviary and just sat there waiting for the birds to land on us. We had the company of some cockatiels and Mouse Birds very soon that were happy to use us as their perch. At around 17:00 we decided to take to the Tropical River again and to swim back towards the resort pool. We got changed and then headed to the photo pick up to get our complimentary photo that was taken as we entered the park. I have so many photos from Discovery Cove that I did not want to get any more photos. However, I still wanted a souvenir from my swim with Dixie. They do laser engraved marble photo tiles now and I decided to get one of those.

While we were waiting to get this done, DH decided that he would like to do the Marine Mammal Keeper Experience at Seaworld. We had discussed this a while ago, but had not made a decision. We headed over to guest services, who put us in touch with guest services as Seaworld. They advised us that we needed to come over to collect some paperwork. So we picked up my photo tile and caught the complimentary shuttle over to Seaworld.

It id not take long to get all the paperwork sorted out and we got on a bus up International Drive. I had my gift cheque and I needed a new suitcase as we had accumulated a lot of stuff on our cruise. I managed to find a great case at T J Maxx and we headed on another bus south to have dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. After dinner, we ended up waiting quite a while for a bus to take us back to the bus stop from where we could catch the bus back to Downtown Disney. We only just managed to get the last bus back. From Downtown Disney we caught the boat back to Old Key West. We had a wonderful day and fell into bed exhausted, but happy.
dolphingirl47 is offline  
Old 12-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
dolphingirl47's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 28,118

We had another fairly early start as DH had decided to have a day in the parks after all and we decided to go to Epcot. We only had to wait about 5 minutes for the bus to Epcot and got there at rope drop.

We headed straight to Spaceship Earth and walked straight on. Again we bypassed the post show area and headed over to Club Cool. I was kind and warned DH about the Beverly, but he tried everything else. We had a bit of a play around Innoventions, but I was somewhat disappointed as a lot of areas where shut down.

Both Test Track and the green version of Mission Space were walk ons and this was the first time that DH had done Mission Space and he really enjoyed it. We headed over to The Land and did Soaring. The board said that there was a 15 minute wait, but the actual wait was closer to 25 minutes. Still, it was worth it. We then did Living with the Land and we ended up having done all the major rides in less than 90 minutes.

We decided to do the Behind the Seeds tour. I had never done the tour before and DH only once many years ago. We had a great guide. Her area of expertise is insects so we spent quite a long time in the bug lab where we learned all about using insects as natural pest control. The kids were each given a little jar with Ladybugs that they would later release in one of the greenhouses. We then walked past the research labs and she explained about the different research that is carried out in those labs. We then headed for the green houses and she explained on what techniques are used to grow the produce in there and what the advantages are compared to conventional growing methods. We also got to try some of the cucumbers that are grown in the greenhouses. She also showed us a Mickey ears mould for cucumbers, but unfortunately they are not currently in use. We did however see pumpkins that are grown inside Mickey ears moulds. She introduced many plants to us that are not widely known and the benefits of those. We also got to smell a number of spices and then we had to guess what they were. Our last stop was to feed the fish and to see the Alligators and then we were walk back to our starting point.

We decided to ride Living with the Land again and then headed over to Journey into Imagination. Once we had done this ride, we headed over to the World Showcase. I have been to Epcot so many times, but I never knew that there are boats that go across the World Showcase lagoon. Over the years I must have walked miles in order to get to a certain spot on the World Showcase when I could have taken the boat. DH was decidedly amused and very pleased that he knew something Disney related, that I was clueless about.

We took the boat over to Germany. I am German by birth, but we had never eaten at the German pavilion before. We decided to check if they had space for us at Biergarten and we were seated straight away. The seating was communal and we ended up sitting with a family from Maryland. They got very excited when they realized that I am German. I was a little concerned beforehand about what to expect as far as the quality of the food was concerned, but I should not have worried. All of the food was fantastic and much of it fairly authentic. I did not really rate the show and even found it a little bit embarrassing, because it painted a completely wrong picture of German culture, but this most certainly did not spoil my enjoyment of the meal.

After lunch, we checked out the shops in the German pavilion before DH went to see the Circle Vision film at the Chinese pavilion while I checked out the Terracotta Warrior exhibit and the shop as Circle Vision films make me feel ill. We then headed over to Norway to ride Maelstrom.

As I had a Diet Coke with my lunch, I decided to have a Fiesta Margarita at the stand in Mexico. I had heard many good things about those Margaritas and I am a bit of a Margarita connoisseur, I had to try one. This was possibly the worst Margarita that I had ever tasted. It just tasted sharply alcoholic.

We did the boat right at Mexico and then headed back to Future World, where we did the Clam Mobile ride at The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush, which was so funny. We had a quick look around the rest of the pavilion before heading towards the exit. This time a bus showed up pretty much straight away.

After a little bit of down time, we decided to head over to Olivia’s Café where we had a great fried chicken dinner. I still had not managed to taste the Key Lime Tart so I ordered one to go, which I put in the fridge for my breakfast next day. We had a nice lazy evening watching some TV and in my case, surfing the internet.
dolphingirl47 is offline  

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: