Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

Mom, my hands smell-A first timer's TR-Completed 4/12

Hi there!

Thanks for mozeying on over to this trip report. What's that? You only clicked on it because the title was weird? You DON'T want to hear a long spiel of me telling you how glad I am that you came this way?
(Hey, thanks for coming!)

Anyone still there...?
One of you. Okay, that's good enough.
ANYWAY...

Hiya! Like the title says, this is indeed my first trip to the World- Disney World, that is. And my first trip report (because writing a report about a non-existant trip gets tiring after a while). So...here we go.

Hi. I'm called by several different names. I'm NotSoEvilStepmother on the Dis, Chels to my friends, and "that weird girl who wears the Mickey Mouse ears to high school" to all those that don't know me (ONCE, a girl makes a little mistake and suddenly that's what she's known for ). I'm an actress, writer, and Disney fanatic extroidinaire (do you know how many days it took to build Disneyland in Anaheim...? I do). Last year, I was able to grace the stage as the White Rabbit in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland as well as the (last minute) Stepmother in (cough, Rogers and Hammerstein's, cough) Cinderella. Hence the screenname. Amazing how these things tie in. I was brought up on going to Anaheim for Disneyland AT LEAST once a year. That's where I learned about any and all things Disney.

I'm a bit weird.

(And, yeah, I'm a teenager but that just gives ya a new perspective on the magic. At least, that's my excuse.)

And now presenting...the parents that raised me to be a Disney freak (I don't classify myself as a freak, they do) DF, better known as Grumpy, and DM, known as Sleepy. They were those lovely parents that brought their children to California each and every year just to stand in 102 degree heat to have a picture taken with a character or ride on a 2 minute carasoul similar to those at the local fair. Gotta love 'em. Of course, they'd been just about Disney'd out by their previous three children by the time I came along so Disney fanatics still...only when they're wide awake, with a cup of coffee, and there's no lines. Yup. We used to go to DL for free until I was about 11 because of my dad's job. Those days have ended, but the want for Disney each year is still there. Grumpy and Sleepy went to Disney World once for there 20th anniversary many, many moons ago (7 night land/sea DCL...I stayed home, sick) and really didn't do much other than get sick on RnR, look at animals at AK, and sleep in. If I'd been there, it would've been MUCH different. Here's a picture of them outside of Disneyland a year ago.

Still there?

Ok, so around March or April of 2008, we found out that we had enough $$ to possibly go on a decent vacation that summer (seeing as the other 2 possible ones fell through). We toyed around with Washington, Northern CA, Rhode Island, Texas...just places we knew or were interested in going. Then...on a total whim, I suggested

Disney World.

At first it didn't seem possible that we could go at all. We had $$, Disney wanted $$$$$$$$... Finally, on a last thought, we checked expedia for a bundle for staying offsite. Wait...we could...we could almost do this. Within a few days, we had booked the air, (gulp) offsite hotel, and rental car all well within our budget (okay, almost). We ordered tickets just days later. Then we made our one and only (silly us) ADR at the San Angel Inn in EPCOT (it still confuses me why we went all the way from AZ to Florida to try their Mexican food ). As soon as the tickets arrived, I knew it was true.
We were going to Disney World.

Silly me. At this time, I knew nothing of the Dis. One night, I google searched Disney World tips. There was a discussion site on there that had 100's of pages of tips for surviving Disney World. This, my friends, was the beginning of an obsession. At first, I thought it was only the tips, but I was soon searching other corners of the website. They had a trip report board. And, hahahaha, some of them were so funny. By the time July rolled around, I was a member of the site, a lurker at most, but still a member.

I had also discovered the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Knowing we only had 6 days at the park, we were going to take advantage of their touring plans in the back of the book (it had worked REALLY well the previous August at Disneyland).

So time passed quickly as we discovered all that we could discover about this strange new world—Disney World. From the time we booked until the day we left, it was only about 3 and half months so I felt kind of rushed , not to mention that my last year at my junior high was coming to a close as well and several friends and I were splitting ways for the entire summer. Sleepy and I made several shopping trips so that we wouldn’t die in the humidity and our local Wal-Mart got to know us very well because we were always running there for something new.

Before I knew it, it was the day before the trip—July 11th. I was packed, we’d done the 24 hour check in for our flight, we’d checked, rechecked and triple rechecked our reservations, making sure the flight wasn’t cancelled last minute.

And I had nothing to do.

Tired of searching through multiple pages? Use these handy-dandy links to find your way. Brought to you by the color green. Isn't it lovely?
1. Daddy, why are they searching Mommy?
2. Are you SURE they're not following us? AK part 1
3. In the big, wet world!
4. THIS is my future? A first timer's adventures in Future World
5. Tee-hee. Protein Spill.
6. You're supposed to take the picture right side up, not sideways. And there's supposed to be more in it. My 100th DIS post!
7. Wow, My Future's looking a bit funny
8. The chapter without a title.
9. The mad search for a chocolate bar--ending the World Showcase (for the day)
10. 3...2...1... WELCOME HOME!!!!
11. Wait, Wait, I didn't see it!
12. Grim, Grinning, Ghost give great giant giggles
13. Drowned Rats
14. Gasp! We're late! Day Two at the Magic Kingdom
We interupt this trip report for a short picture break
15. Mom, My Hands Smell--The chapter
16. We encounter some sort of Marketplace
17. RUN!
18. Disney Magic
19. The Happiest Place on Earth?
20. A boring excursion.
21. Another phone call
22. Chocolate, Trolls...FIESTA!
23. Why'd They Change the Name?
24. Seeing Stars
25. Do We Make it to Fantasmic?
26. Do we REALLY have to leave?
27. Final Thoughts. Still not done yet!
28. Scrapbooking! Final post! One year since booking!
Mom, My Hand's Smell--A First Timer's Trip Report--Now Complete

Last edited by NotSoEvilStepmother; 04-12-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: title. an important thing for any piece of writing.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:32 AM   #2
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

Daddy, why are they searching Mommy?

Travel Day- Saturday, July 12th, 2008

I woke up moderately relaxed (for a trip day) at almost exactly 7 AM that morning. I was already up and about, triple checking that everything was packed by the time that Grumpy and Sleepy were up. Sleepy (who was rather sleepy that morning) and I were giddy with excitement.

We were going to Disney!!!!

Grumpy, on the other hand, was rather…dare I say, grumpy. He’s not that much of a Disney fan at all. Almost as far as a Disney-hater. According to him, he’s only on this trip to make Sleepy and I happy. Well, we were happy and were on a mission to make him happy too.

We had a…ummm…relaxed breakfast (they threatened to handcuff me to the chair so I couldn’t go to Disney World if I didn’t stop bouncing off the seat). Grumpy and I made a last minute run to Wal-Mart and the bank before going home, loading up the car and getting ready to leave. I said good-bye to my four dogs (I love ‘em all, but later in the story it gets a bit sad) and say adieu to my brothers two dogs (he was living with us at the time). And at last, we were off to Sky Harbor Airport.

It seems to be a longstanding tradition in my house to circle around the airport at least one time before finally finding our destination. The tradition stood the test of time and we only had to go around one time before finding the curb-side check-in for Continental Airlines. It was around 12:30 by the time we got to the airport. Check-in was easy and we were off to Security moments later.

We were thinking, “ok, it’s a Saturday in an International Airport right after a major holiday, there’s gonna be a huge line for Security”. What we forgot to factor in was the economy and the fact we were in the smallest terminal. There were three people in line for Security.

I’d been smart for this day and had my laptop, camera, and cell phone out and ready for it’s own bin before we got to the front of the line. I kicked off my flats and sent everything through the machine and walked through the line before Grumpy and Sleepy had even taken their shoes off. Grumpy was speedy too and we only waited for Sleepy.

We’d done our research online and found out it was basically all toll roads from MCO to our hotel so we’d need some change. But we forgot to pack it in the checked bags and it instead was in Sleepy’s carry-on. As her bag went through, the Security personal looked at the X-Ray machine. They brought it through one more time and still something wasn’t right.

Sleepy gets worried very easily, so you can only imagine her as she tried pulling her shoes on while they brought her to the side and started wiping her bag down for “the E word”. Apparently, they’d asked her if she’d had any coins but she hadn’t heard. They pulled out her stack of quarters, ran the bag through the machine two more times and finally let her go.

She was a nervous wreck for about another half an hour. We got to our gate at 1 for a 2:55 flight in the smallest terminal at the airport. So we were bored for quite a while. We amused ourselves taking pictures of ourselves and places we’d like to go.

(who’s Sleepy now?)

(hey, we’ll see Italy in EPCOT. Check.)

Finally, it was time to board the plane. Hooray. The flight to Houston seemed to last forever. But that might have been because I was so excited for Disney. Whoo-hoo. I had done my research that morning about the Houston airport so we quickly navigated around there and found our gate. The flight didn’t leave for over an hour, so we tried to go find something to eat.

Except we kept almost getting run over by over-sized golf cart. Houston probably has one of the most dangerous airports. ANYWAY…

We really couldn’t find anything that we didn’t have to go through security to get to, so we went back to our gate. Oh. They’d started boarding early. Really early. There was still almost an hour till we were scheduled to take off.

We hopped in line and got on the plane very quickly. And waited and waited and waited… Finally, the pilot came on the speaker saying that 16 passengers were arriving just a bit late on their flight so we would wait for them to join us. Five minutes later, he came on the speaker again. “Never mind. We will be departing momentarily.”

Huh? Poor 16 people. They didn’t get to go see Mickey (or other various Orlando attractions).

The flight was pretty short (considering I slept through half of it). We flew over the Gulf of Mexico, which was pretty cool seeing as I’d never seen an ocean before. I didn’t really get to see this one either, seeing as it was pitch black and we were flying hundreds of miles above. But the lights on the little boats were entrancing.

And, finally, we were at MCO airport. I hardly remember getting off of the plane (other than seeing the DME sign as you exit) or getting away from the gate. Sleepy and I made a small stop at the restroom as we headed to the “monorail”. I’d read Jordan’s (jordanyosh) TR before the trip and tried explaining to Sleepy how the bathroom-ratings worked. She really didn’t get it, but I decided that this bathroom was a 2 on the 5-flush scale. This was just about the only time we used it.

We took the little “monorail” (and I was, again, the only one who knew where it actually led…and no one trusted me) to Terminal A and grabbed our luggage. I sat on the sidelines and, between bouts of falling asleep by the suitcases (it was after midnight, after all), I stared longingly at all of the happy looking families getting in line for the DME.

It took forever to get the luggage but as soon as we did, we zipped off to the rental cars. Just to show how much we needed to save money on this trip, I’ll show pictures of where we got the car from.

It was really a nice car, though. (other than the fact it looks like every other rental car in Florida.)

And we were on our way down the highway, only getting lost twice, towards Kissimmee. Down I92, we knew we were getting close. We were looking for the Knights Inn. We saw a tall sign for it and drove right past seeing as there was no entrance sign. Then, nothing. We did a U-y and circled around again. Nothing. Once more we drove past and finally saw something hidden in the green Florida bushes. An out-of-order Entrance sign. We turned and drove slowly, looking for where it was. Next door, the Ramada was calling my name. Then we saw a small collection of really old, really run-down buildings.

“Maybe it’s behind this dump.” Apparently, my humor was not appreciated as neither Sleepy nor Grumpy laughed. Grumpy parked and walked inside to check us in. Apparently, they “lost” our reservation, but as soon as Grumpy paid $20 for something or other it mysteriously “appeared”.

Great. We drove over to our building and walked inside our room. It was hot, dirty, musty and the high cabinet tops weren’t clean. But we fell asleep, knowing that in just a few short hours (literally), we’d be on our way to the Animal Kingdom.

Up Next: Are you SURE they're not following us?

Last edited by NotSoEvilStepmother; 11-15-2008 at 08:23 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
L107ANGEL
Tipsy Pioneer (Committed PUI)
Has trouble holding on to tags
Release your inner Betty Crocker!
I shoulda had a V-8!

I'm in
Old 09-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
marianas00
Mouseketeer

Location: Wherever our family's dreams bring us... currently PA

Subbing. Welcome to the Dis!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianas00 View Post
Subbing. Welcome to the Dis!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #6
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

You have great writing skills! I'm subbing!

And thanks for the hotel tip- it's not on my list anyway, but now it's def. NEVER going to be. Ever.

I came to your trippie because of your 'name'. I really AM a Not So Evil Stepmother! And my DSS and I just were laughing at a book we saw at the library titled, "The Not So Evil Stepmother"!!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

You're supposed to take the picture right side up, not on it's side. And there's supposed to be more in it!

EPCOT (part 3)--Monday, July 14th, 2008

I’ll admit it. I’ve been avoiding the DIS. Both intentionally and unintentionally. Why you may ask? Well, let’s start with the unintentional part first, shall we. School has been so absolutely stressful in the last week. Essays, hours of homework, directing plays, rehearsals until six or seven at night, and sewing costumes all while trying to be social. And I was sick on my glorious 4 day weekend last week so I didn’t get much done (other than lean over the toilet, sleep, watch TV and shout “la la la! I can’t HEAR you” every time a Disney promotion commercial came on). But finally the weekend has arrived and I can DIS without being totally bombarded with other things. And then the intentional part of this. This happens to be my 100th post.

Hooray! Having watched all the DISers out there who have thousands of post counts and watching my own pathetic post score slowly rise, I’m glad to have reached triple digits. And I wanted it to be on the trip report. I think it’s a pretty cool thing to celebrate (unfortunately, Sleepy does not see it as a big enough thing to celebrate that will call for a trip to Disney)

So…there you go. Ok, ok. I know none of you read trip reports to listen to the author’s pointless spiel at the beginning. So, on with the show.
When I last left you, we’d just nearly encountered a protein-spill (tee-hee) on Mission: Space and were on our way BACK to the Land Pavilion after having JUST come over to the other side. Let’s just say Grumpy wasn’t too happy about the situation.

So away we headed back through Innoventions and I pointed out some smaller things to Sleepy and Grumpy that I have completely forgotten now over three months later. I do remember Sleepy wanting to go to the completely empty character meet-and-greet area whose name has just completely escaped my mind. But from where I stood, I could see the sign for Soarin’ and instantly was filled with memories of all the times I’d soared over the great places in California (IN California) and declined the opportunity to hug Minnie Mouse. So we went back up the steep hill and into the pavilion.

“Where to, oh wise one?” Grumpy asked (ok, I paraphrased a bit ).

“Living with the Land.”

“Huh? What is it…?”

“Well, it’s… You board this… I don’t know.”

We headed down the stairs and to the line forming beside a very colorful wall.

The posted wait time was something like 10 minutes, but it honestly was more like a couple minutes. The line was CRANKING. We were on the boat and riding through the first exhibit (or whatever you want to call the part where they have those flashes of lightning and an annoying narrator) within minutes. Surprisingly, both Sleepy and Grumpy (who have, since I started this TR, started calling one another by said nicknames) really enjoyed this ride. They thought that the actual growing exhibits were really interesting. I was about to start talking up the Behind the Seeds tour, but I found myself taking too many pictures to do so.

We left the ride in much better moods than we had had in the pavilion only an hour before. There was no rolling of the eyes this time as I was asked to find the next thing on the touring plan. Of course, when I tried explaining that we needed to get more Fastpasses for Soarin’—and NOT ride it yet—to Grumpy there was a lot of huffing. It took him a little while to realize that we could ride twice—IN A ROW—if we had another pair of passes. So we quickly grabbed some more passes.

And then, as we were leaving that small claustrophobic area, I saw it. The shirt I wanted to remember my vacation by. If you look back at my picture in the very first entry of this TR, you might notice that I was wearing a Soarin’ shirt. Obviously, that was taken shortly after our trip. Anyway, I saw that shirt and I just KNEW I had to have it. So, being the innocent girl I am, I dragged Sleepy over to the counter with me and simply asked for the shirt in a size small, please and thank you.

The CM, a short, older lady, looked me over and wrinkled her nose.

“I think you’d be more comfortable in a Medium or even a Large, dearie.”

Ummm…excuse me? I know my size lady. I know I’m not the skinniest teenager out there, but since my heaviest I’ve lost 50 pounds (ok, 40 by the time of this trip) and I was very proud to be wearing small and extra-small clothing by this point of my life.

“No, thank you. Just a Small please.”

She pulled a Medium off the shelf and held it up next to me.

“See, this looks like it would fit MUCH more comfortably on you, darling. Buy this one.”

“I’m a small, thank you.”

Give me the dang shirt and I’ll pay you the money I’m holding in my hand, lady. See the money? Your boss LOVES the money. Don’t you want to make your boss happy?

“I just wouldn’t feel right giving you a too-small shirt, dear. Here, take this one.”

I might have cursed at her. And I might have done an inappropriate gesture using a specific finger. Might being used sparingly. Yes. I played the part of a rotten teenager and cursed loudly and angrily (while flipping off) at an old lady at Disney. And then I walked away.

Sleepy just stared after me as I walked away, pocketing my cash, towards Grumpy who was looking at the hot balloon looking things on the ceiling. She might have apologized for me, but I’m not sure. The CM didn’t deserve it if she did.

Mumbling under my breath, I lead Sleepy and Grumpy out of the pavilion—again—and around the corner to experience the magic and wonder of Nemo and his friends at the Living Seas. This area was completely different from how I’d imagined it. In a World where everything was much larger than I’d ever imagined, the Seas seemed small and pathetic in comparison to what I’d imagined it to be. A childhood of watching Full House has lead me to believe that the area was about three times as large as it truly was. We stepped into the line for Nemo and Friends—about a fifteen minute posted wait time—and I finally stopped grumbling about the crazy lady.

Honestly, the longest part of the wait was winding through the inside queue. Sleepy went crazy snapping pictures but I don’t think any of them actually came out. It was well themed, I must admit. As for the ride… I thought it was simply eh. Nothing to brag about. And however much I adored Finding Nemo: The Musical the day before, the song they copied for the ride got on my nerves. Oh well. We came to Disney World to experience new things, didn’t we? But I did enjoy the exhibits at the end.

So, here’s where the title of this chapter comes into play. I swiftly made my way over to the play area with Bruce, Anchor, and Chum to get my souvenir “I’m being eaten by Bruce” picture. Patiently, I waited for the little kids ahead of me. Then I coordinated myself into the small area and smile for the picture Sleepy was taking. That’s when I developed a new pet peeve. She likes to turn pictures to the side, the kind of pictures you put a crick in your neck just trying to see. I went back over to see the picture and noticed this, and the fact she zoomed in so much that you could only see my face and the very tips of Bruce’s teeth. Where the rest of Bruce ended up, we will never know. So…here’s the picture (I turned it back over through photoshop—a life saver).

Call me paranoid, but in 20 years, when the Nemo stuff is part of Disney past, and my memory of teenage years is failing, I'd like to be able to look back at the pictures and remember where I was when the picture was taken.

Ok. So we hurried past the gift shop and stopped on one of the benches to eat our lunches as it was about eleven thirty by this time (where all time had gone, we may never know). Once we had enough of the…delicious…peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (which became a staple to our diet throughout the rest of the week) we headed past the Land pavilion and to (insert various theme music) Journey Into Imagination.

Like most everything else in EPCOT, we had no idea what to expect as we walked through the line. As Grumpy and Sleepy would both come to say soon enough, we should have noticed something was up when we got to the front of the line in less than a minute. We boarded the red cars and were on our way on the tour of the Imagination University (or whatever the name is).

F-I-G-M-E-N-T. You can see things differently.

I personally LIKED this ride (I had a slight obssession with the song previously mentioned whne I came home too). Little purple dragon and all. Unfortunately, Grumpy and Sleepy failed to see the…certain beauty of this attraction. They walked away laughing like maniacs while I debated whether or not to buy a Figment backpack.

Grumpy got excited when I said we were going BACK to the Land pavilion.

“To Soarin’?!”

“Ummm…almost.”

We got back into the building and then I had to coax them into seeing The Circle of Life. Again, I had no idea what to expect. Let’s just say, this ranked BELOW the Living Seas. And we still can’t figure out how Sleepy managed to sleep during the entire show with music blasting in our ears. Now do you see why her nickname is Sleepy? And, surprisingly, Grumpy loved it. Although I personally didn’t care for it, it was nice to know that Grumpy was enjoying himself slightly here.

And then, we walked down the stairs again, and were on our way to Soarin’. I glanced over at the gift shop counter, saw that the mean lady was gone, and made a little detour to purchase my shirt. This CM didn’t say a word about me getting a small. As I was paying and the nice CM was putting the shirt in a lovely bag, the mean CM came over. I took my shirt, gave her a smug smile, and walked away to follow Grumpy and Sleepy into the Fastpass return line for Soarin’.

(And, if you’re really interested, I tried on the small shirt that night back at the smelliest hotel in Florida, and guess what? It was too BIG. And the lady wanted me to get a LARGER one. So, ha! I won. )

Just as we were entering the line for Soarin’ the second time (I must admit, although it’s still a lot of fun, I wouldn’t mind skipping it next vacation cuz I’ve been on it so many times in California) we heard them. We should have known that they would be here. We’d seen traces of them all day long but had yet to come near them.

That’s right. Bearing down on us were not one, nor two, not even three, but FOUR Brazilian tour groups.

“Oy vay!”

Next up: Wow, my future's looking a bit silly

Last edited by NotSoEvilStepmother; 11-15-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #8
grandpaof3
Been there too often?

Very happy that you're back on the Boards. My DGD13 also bought a Soarin shirt last year, the Medium one. Yes, it was too big but it fits now.. Actually I spotted it & couldn't belive she loved it. Needless to say, a brand new teen and her Grandpa tend to clash a lot when it comes to attire.

I agree that the Nemo ride was not what I would call "a must see".

Looking forward to your next episode.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #9
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpaof3 View Post
Very happy that you're back on the Boards. My DGD13 also bought a Soarin shirt last year, the Medium one. Yes, it was too big but it fits now.. Actually I spotted it & couldn't belive she loved it. Needless to say, a brand new teen and her Grandpa tend to clash a lot when it comes to attire.

I agree that the Nemo ride was not what I would call "a must see".

Looking forward to your next episode.
I'm glad to be back! Thanks for the read. I'm working on the next episode but it's leading up to final tech week for the show and then we have orientation for the incoming theatre kids from the junior high so I'll be working on stuff for that.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #10
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Glad you were finally "allowed" to purchase your Soarin' shirt.

No, not four tour groups!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
Somnia
Mouseketeer

Really enjoying your trip report Can't wait to read the rest!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #12
AZMickeyfans
It's in the attitude woman! I look HOT in my Caravan!!!
I'm famous for burning stuff!
kbd sill bok no no oda

I'm subscribing. I'm headed out for dinner so I'll have to catch up later but I'm here. Us Arizonans need to stick together.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #13
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

Ok, guys. I know I've said this about 100 times but I'm oober busy at school lately. Tomorrow is our first show and then we have one every night until Saturday. I promise that I will have some form of update up this weekend--hopefully on Saturday before I head out to get ready for the final show. Thanks for being patient.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #14
grandpaof3
Been there too often?

We're still with you on a bright sunny day in the North country. Good luck with the show.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #15
KennesawNemo
DIS Veteran

I love your TR. It's unique and fun. Your writing is so good!

The first time I went to Disney Land, I was 16 and it was Tokyo Disney Land. Your report brings back all my sweet memories. I wish you get to visit Disney World/Land for many more times during your teenager years. It's just different being young and free.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: