|07-04-2007, 08:42 PM||#1|
It would take me forever to remember all the dates!
I used to iron bras, only because I saw my Mum doing it
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England, UK
Name 5 things that you have never tried/seen at Disney.
I have more than 5 things I've never tried/seen, thats why we keep going back!
Owned/drank from a Refillable Resort Mug
Been on the TOT
Tasted a Margarita in Mexico
Been to Blizzard Beach
Played Fantasia Gardens / Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
Last edited by Fairy Dust; 07-04-2007 at 08:56 PM.
|07-04-2007, 08:51 PM||#2|
Have taken some furniture polish and sprayed it in the air, so it smells like I was cleaning
I have been known to eat cookies for dinner
Grew up on Stove Top Stuffing
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: My New House! which doesn't have a tricky oven!
Gone to any of the PI clubs
Eaten at Chefs De France
Truly explored really any of the "countries" besides Mexico
waited for any parade
|07-04-2007, 08:55 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pawtucket, RI
I've been to the world six times and have NEVER ridden Peter Pan, or any of the other rides in Fantasy Land besides iasw and Dumbo (on our last trip).
1988 Off Site
|07-04-2007, 08:58 PM||#4|
Has a love affair with the monorail
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: just north of the mouse...
eaten a dole whip
eaten at Brown Derby or Chefs of France or Oktoberfest, or Coral Reef (so many choices, so little time)
seen Lights, Motors, Action
done Mickey's Backyard Barbecue
RIP Kim, you will be forever missed.
|07-04-2007, 08:58 PM||#5|
I can tie a knot in a cherry stem using only my mouth
Has travelled to 48 of the 50 states
I hope to heaven that someone will discreetly tell me that I have a cappuccino moustache
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kenmore, New York
I have never:
1. Eaten a Dole Whip (blasphemy, I know!).
2. Watched the bird show at AK.
3. Played miniature golf.
4. Done Pick A Pearl in Japan.
5. Gone drinking around the world. (tough to do when you have a child in tow)
|07-04-2007, 08:56 PM||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2001
1. Nothing more recent than Christmas/New Year's 1990-91. (Splash Mountain was being built the last time I was inside the Disney parks.) Never been to Pleasure Island, and if the water parks were around in 1990, I didn't know about them.
2. I've never visited or stayed at a Disney resort hotel.
3. I've never eaten in a Disney sit-down restaurant. I've had a little bit of counter service and kiosk food, but not even very much of that.
4. I've never done any "extras" like I've read about on the boards.
5. I've never interacted in any way with a Disney character. In fact, I don't recall even noticing their existence.
|07-04-2007, 09:01 PM||#7|
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion
Join Date: Feb 2006
been on rock-n-rollercoaster
tried any food in the countries at Epcot
played golf or mini golf
rode any rides or seen any movies in the World Showcase
been on Tom Sawyer Island
Beach Club CL 2010
Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009
Wilderness Lodge 2008
|07-04-2007, 09:15 PM||#8|
Tagless by choice!!
Join Date: Jun 2001
Haven't been since 2004,
1. Watched Fantasmic!
2. Ridden the new roller coaster in AK.
3. Seen Lights, Motors, Action
4. Had tea at the Grand Floridian
5. eaten with Cinderella (on purpose because I have all boys)
Sadly, we have no plans to return at this time. All our extra money is going to college tuition and expenses for our oldest son.
|07-04-2007, 09:17 PM||#9|
It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there who can't keep themselves from saying extremely stupid things!
I am going to start carrying a shovel with me to dig a hole so I can hide in
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: midwest U.S.A.
1.) Tiki lounge (the bird show???)
2.) Water parks
3.) stayed at a value
4.) Mission space
5.) TOT ( I rode it in DL last month and loved it though!)
|07-04-2007, 09:28 PM||#10|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Upstate New York and AKV
1. Segway tour at Epcot
2. Mini golf
3. had a Kungaloosh
4. Watch Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
5. Sleep in...
|07-04-2007, 11:19 PM||#11|
Hums in her sleep, but never when she's awake
I only raise tomatos for those cute caterpillars... but I won't go near a tomato
Never underestimate the TF!!!
Join Date: Feb 2000
1. ridden Dumbo or the teacups
2. had dolewhips
3. been to Blizzard Beach
4. been to Pleasure Island
5. ridden Mission Space
|07-04-2007, 11:23 PM||#12|
I am on a troll
I know the meaning of pain in the middle of the night
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Middle of Patriots & Red Sox Nation
I/We have done alot but I have not done:
1. Eaten a dole whip - don't like pineapple
2. Done any of the behind the scenes tours
3. Gone at any other time of year other than Fall - although I WILL plan a Dec. trip at least once!
4. Eaten at Coral Reef, Victoria & Alberts, and many of the countries other than counter service.
5. Ridden Soarin, the new Coaster at AK, or Mission Space (last one I will not venture onto, others I WILL!)
|07-04-2007, 08:59 PM||#13|
My birth certificate is really a Hospital Certificate!
Tried to post a looney hearts ad for her lonely tag
creme brulee is a Disney dessert to me
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Floridian now, New Yorker at heart
Here's what I haven't done:
I've never been to Animal Kingdom (even though we stayed at AKL 2x)
I've never been to any of the nightclubs in Pleasure Island at DTD
I've never stayed at the GF or the Contemp.
I've never been to the parks at rope drop
I've never been to Typhoon Lagoon
|07-04-2007, 09:35 PM||#14|
My head looked like a brillo pad
DH gave me roses ... just because :)
Someone please take pity on me, and send me a small piece of pecan pie
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 5 miles from Pocono Raceway.
Haven't been to either water park.
Never been to Pleasure Island at night.
I don't do roller coasters.
Have not tried a Dole Whip yet.
Only show I have seen in AK - Its tough to be a bug.
Plenty more, but you asked for only 5.
|07-04-2007, 10:03 PM||#15|
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: East Tn
I have never been to a nightclub at PI (and doubt I ever will)
I have never rode Mission Space (and doubt I will ever ride the more agressive side)
I have never road the Teacups (and doubt I ever will)
I have never done a dinner show (like Hoopdeedo)
I have never done the Goofy Marathon (and doubt I ever will!)
To those who have never seen Stunt Show at MGM, Go! It is great!
To those who have never seen the bird show at AK, Go! It is very good and the best bird show I have ever been to although I do have a bird phobia like "joe")
To those who have never done the Tiki Room, Go! It is a Walt Disney classic!
And to Chipperdini, honey, I would LOVE to take you to the World! You have soo much to experience!!
Brenda: DISing since 2/2000
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|