The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Dis Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   20031202 Does anyone want to watch Epcot's Christmas Tree Lighting?--INDEXED (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=466181)

RaySharpton 11-13-2003 09:03 PM

20031202 Does anyone want to watch Epcot's Christmas Tree Lighting?--INDEXED

I have always enjoyed the music and caroling before the lighting of the huge Epcot Christmas Tree. And I also love the lighted Christmas Arch that changes colors in coordination with the music. Would anyone like to join me?

Epcot Christmas Tree Lighting DIS Meet

Host : RaySharpton
Date : Tuesday, December 2, 2003
Time : 5:55 P.M. and meet at about 5:45 P.M.(I think, and about 30 minutes duration.)
Place : In front of the Epcot Christmas Tree.

DISers:

Carl(maybe)
helenabear
JamesD and (DW) Linda
RaySharpton

JamesD 11-13-2003 10:39 PM

Well Ray, after consulting The Plan, I believe that Linda and I will be able to join you for the tree lighting at Epcot on Tuesday evening! Will you be walking or riding? We will look for you around 5:45 pm. It doesn't look like Cast in Bronze will be at Epcot this holiday season. :(

RaySharpton 11-13-2003 11:17 PM

That's great James and Linda. I can't wait to see you again. I'll be there a little early just to soak up the magical atmosphere...lol.

My goal is to walk this year and not use the ECV.

Thank you for joining me.

Sincerely, Ray:)

helenabear 11-14-2003 01:04 PM

I just replied on your one about Illuminations and again as long as my dad is cool with being by himself, I could definitely be there!!! I would love to watch this, and even better with fellow DISers :)

Princess Michelle 11-14-2003 06:28 PM

Awe, I'd love to join ya Ray but I'm doing the CP that night and will be having dinner at that time. I hope ya'll have fun! :)

RaySharpton 11-15-2003 08:45 AM

I hope that you can make it Elaine. I used to forget this because either the CLP dinner and or show interferred with the 5:55 P.M. ceremony.

The singing, the music the lighted arch are really cool. I like walking out that way too as everyone goes home after Illuminations and just look and listen and smile.

Michelle...maybe we could see it another night.

helenabear 11-15-2003 03:37 PM

Well Ray, you can update my status to a definite show for this! I can't wait to watch all this with you as well as Michelle, James and Linda :)

RaySharpton 11-16-2003 08:23 AM

Wow...that's great Elaine.

Carl 11-20-2003 01:22 PM

I'll try. However, that is the day I arrive and it will be a long day. I have to get up at 5:00 AM to start catching planes to get to WDW. You know how tiring it can be doing that.

RaySharpton 11-29-2003 09:37 AM

Well...I just got off work. I need to post a few more times, finish packing, and then off to sleep...then wake up again at 5:00 P.M....work my 12 hours...come home ...shower...and drive straight to WDW. I should make it to WDW by 4:30 P.M. I'll be back on the 19th. I won't have internet access while I'm at WDW. So I won't be able to reply to my threads.

The "magic" is almost here.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ray :)