The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Welcome to the DIS (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Welcome to the DIS Boards!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=437927)

WebmasterPete 09-14-2003 02:39 PM

Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
Webmaster

safetymom 09-15-2003 09:01 AM

I would like to add my welcome to those people new to the DIS boards. You will find a wealth of information here. It is the most current and up date information you could receive. Every day you have people returning from their trips from WDW and report what they encountered.

Don't be shy and lurk. Join in the fun and soon you will be hooked like the rest of us! :) :)

Welcome to the DIS Boards.

Brisully 09-15-2003 09:20 AM

HOWDY!!!!!

Welcome to the DIS!!!!!!!

disneyfan551 09-15-2003 10:22 AM

A big DIS welcome to all of you!!

You are absolutely going to love it here! The DIS has all of the information that you will need for a trip to Disney. And, the people are awesome! So, don't be shy, join in & feel free to start asking questions! ;)

Congrats on finding the disboards!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

spectromagic fan 09-27-2003 06:59 PM

How/when are posts/threads deleted? I started a thread, and from the replies I've received, it seems that my concern was out of line. I'd like to delete the thread--can that be done? Thanks!

CarolAnnC 09-27-2003 08:35 PM

If you go to the thread in question, look under your typed text and you will see a link to "Report This Post To A Moderator". Click on that link. Your Report will be sent to the moderators of that particular board. You can request that your thread be locked so no others may reply. That is because your were the original poster (author) of the thread. After it is locked, it will quickly sink off the pages as other threads appear above it. Hope this helps!! :)

crow11ad 09-29-2003 09:55 PM

Hello all

Hey guys I just wanted to say hello and this is a great Disney discussion board. I will be visiting it quite often. I have seen before I registered where there is a countdown timer. I was wondering how I can get that? Me and my fiance are getting married in April of 2004 and will be spending our honeymoon at Walt Disney World. So I am looking forward to chatting with you guys. Have a great one.

Brandon

crow11ad 09-29-2003 10:18 PM

hello again

I hope this works. I just got the timer and I hope everyone can see it. As you can see I am really excited about going.

wallytosa 10-01-2003 06:25 PM

Hi

My first post here. Planning a trip to Disney over Easter of 2004. Been surfing daily and getting excited every time I read something new. I discovered this Forum and already has been very helpful. Thanks.

pirate:

robinsnest 10-01-2003 06:28 PM

Just checking things out, seeing if my countdown works.

scrump 10-03-2003 04:35 PM

Hello, this is my first post. so much information!!!

tooyellow313 10-17-2003 08:16 PM

hi, thanks for the welcome

hi everyone, and thanks for the welcome.... i have been reading everything i can on this site for a couple of months now. you folks are simply THE BEST!! we will be visiting mickey from oct. 30 thru nov. 8th "03" it will be our 3rd trip, so i really loved the hints thread. the one about all the things to look for. it was 38 pages long by the time i finished reading it. i loved every second of it.

for me playing around on this site has only served to extend the pleasure of our trip. thanks to all of you who have created such a nice place on the net. happy ears and tails to everyone, kim

Disneyfan63 10-18-2003 10:51 AM

Haven't posted in a long time

I really can't say why I haven't posted in so long, but I just wanted to say hi and to find out how to get one of those countdown timers.

I'm going on a solo 12 day/11 night trip to the Mouse House in early December, and I'd like to reconnect.

Nice to be back!

Jim

gpsgkr 12-05-2003 11:47 AM

Hi this is my first post

Hi all! this is my 1st post and I hope I am doing this right. I just found this place and I am leaving in 17 days! I wish I had found you all sooner......:jester: This information here is so helpful I am so glad:wave: I found it.
Thanks again. Looking foward to be a part of all the fun.:wave2:

bastacat 12-28-2003 07:47 PM

wilderness lodge

I have a young couple and 4 small children who need 2 bedroom condo/apt at wilderness lodge in feb 2004

what is best way to do it. They don't have much money.

Bast