The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   new hotel booking.... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3307021)

jltdone 07-22-2014 10:32 PM

new hotel booking....
 
ok here is a question say I book the hotel I want and no promotions or discounts being offered at this time how does the payment work do I have to pay for it in full at time of booking?
now my question is say in 4 months they put a promotion on like say 30% off room rate or free dining am I able to get that promotion after I have already booked?
thanks
jay

dansdad 07-22-2014 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jltdone (Post 51915697)
ok here is a question say I book the hotel I want and no promotions or discounts being offered at this time how does the payment work do I have to pay for it in full at time of booking?


If it's room only you will pay a deposit equal to one night's stay when you book with the rest due when you check in.

If you book a package you will pay a $200 deposit when you book and the balance is due at the 45 day mark.


Quote:

Originally Posted by jltdone (Post 51915697)
now my question is say in 4 months they put a promotion on like say 30% off room rate or free dining am I able to get that promotion after I have already booked?
thanks
jay

As long as there is availability at the resort you have booked under that promotion, yes you can get that promotion.

jltdone 07-22-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansdad (Post 51915722)
If it's room only you will pay a deposit equal to one night's stay when you book with the rest due when you check in.

If you book a package you will pay a $200 deposit when you book and the balance is due at the 45 day.

thank you very much yes it will be a package dining and tickets. I just want to make sure we can get the dates we want and property. and then cross my fingers that something comes up with a promotion and be able to get it.
thanks for the help

kaytieeldr 07-22-2014 11:32 PM

Booking a room in hopes of later getting a package promotion affects/reduces the availability of rooms available on theprom o tion.

tootiee6 07-23-2014 11:36 AM

They told me even if the entire trip has been paid for and you add in a discount or promotion , they will refund the discount or promotion amount.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.