The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2015 Rates and Dates (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3288282)

MickeyEars 06-08-2014 03:59 PM

2015 Rates and Dates
 
Hi~
Does anyone have any idea will they will be released? Just got back last night so I need to start planning next year's trip to prevent those post Disney trip "blues" that so often happen!! ;)

Carla

siskaren 06-08-2014 04:05 PM

I think it's been in June the last couple of years.

Mousemommy1 06-08-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickeyEars (Post 51607821)
Hi~
Does anyone have any idea will they will be released? Just got back last night so I need to start planning next year's trip to prevent those post Disney trip "blues" that so often happen!! ;)

Carla

Based on history, it could be anytime from now to the end of August. Just keep watching the Dis and you'll be among the 1st to know. :goodvibes

hsmamainva 06-08-2014 04:23 PM

I'm impatiently waiting too! :hyper:

MickeyEars 06-08-2014 04:36 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies... I'll definitely keep watching!! :goodvibes

Carla

smallworldnh 06-08-2014 04:50 PM

I'd like to start booking for next September so I'm waiting impatiently too!! :goodvibes

married2mm 06-08-2014 05:42 PM

I'm in the uk and could not be as patient as you guys.

We've been booked for okw with fd, next October for ages...can't wait:cool1::cool1:

bellrae 06-09-2014 07:27 AM

I too am itching :yay:

I am coming in January (with a friend who is coming for the first time!) for the marathon weekend, so can't wait to book the room and start making plans :)

Haygar2 06-09-2014 09:13 AM

It should be any time. I booked this September last July 12th.

mickeystoontown 06-09-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haygar2 (Post 51611535)
It should be any time. I booked this September last July 12th.

That's the same day that I booked our May/June, 2014 trip.

disdream 06-09-2014 01:01 PM

I'm waiting to book our trip too. We want to go in January and would like to get my package booked. Looking forward to booking our dinning reservations too. I've been looking on Disney's website. Is there a particular location on the Dis that shows when the prices and packages are released?

chocovrdmicears 06-09-2014 07:25 PM

I need to know asap too! I need to book so I can start giving Mickey my money every month. :rotfl: It's the only bill I pay happily.

mickeynut1 06-09-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disdream (Post 51613126)
I'm waiting to book our trip too. We want to go in January and would like to get my package booked. Looking forward to booking our dinning reservations too. I've been looking on Disney's website. Is there a particular location on the Dis that shows when the prices and packages are released?

There will probably be a thread here on the resort boards with rumors of a release date and then (most likely) another thread once the rates are actually released :).

TheLittles 06-09-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears (Post 51616002)
I need to know asap too! I need to book so I can start giving Mickey my money every month. :rotfl: It's the only bill I pay happily.

Haha I agree!!! I get excited to pay it! I am (un)patiently waiting to book my Feb trip!!!!

disdream 06-10-2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeynut1 (Post 51616101)
There will probably be a thread here on the resort boards with rumors of a release date and then (most likely) another thread once the rates are actually released :).

Thanks. I will keep looking there. :-)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.