The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Draught Beer on Disney Magic (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3275791)

steveyjc81 05-11-2014 03:38 PM

Draught Beer on Disney Magic
 
Hi all,

Considering the beer token. Are there many places on board the Disney Magic that sell draught beer, and if so, what beers are available?

Anyone know about the dining rooms?

Thanks!

cris0809 05-11-2014 06:05 PM

They change a lot. I'd love to give you a complete list but it rotates from sailing to sailing.

I've seen:

Murphy's
Heineken
Stella
Budweiser
Bud Light
Kona Big Wave
Kona Longboard
Guinness (I think they only have this in a can now)
O'Gills (signature in pub of same name)

Keys, O'Gills, the pool bar, Cove Bar (adult pool bar) and Frozone treats are spots I can think of that have taps off the top of my head.

Here is a list of updated drink menus for the adult club areas. This one is an overall guide.

Hope that helps.

PrincessShmoo 05-11-2014 07:34 PM

This is off the drink menu at Quiet Cove, I don't know how accurate it is now:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2nb96wn.jpg

steveyjc81 05-12-2014 03:38 PM

Thanks both of you for the replies.

Might go on a scouting mission to see what beers are available first before I purchase!

Thanks, Stevey

sunmoon620 05-13-2014 10:17 AM

My favorite is Amber Bach...the waiters will bring you any beer sold on the ship anywhere you are...just keep your mug and/or token with you. I love my mug. They will even bring you a bucket of ice pool side to float your mug in the keep the beer cold...remember to tip your waiters... and they will go to any length to make sure you are happy!

steveyjc81 05-13-2014 05:53 PM

Good to know - thanks.

There are a few beers listed that I've never heard of!

Tomlyger 05-14-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunmoon620 (Post 51423635)
My favorite is Amber Bach...the waiters will bring you any beer sold on the ship anywhere you are...just keep your mug and/or token with you. I love my mug. They will even bring you a bucket of ice pool side to float your mug in the keep the beer cold...remember to tip your waiters... and they will go to any length to make sure you are happy!

sorta :offtopic:I have heard people having difficulty getting their mugs filled in the MDR's on the Dream Class ships, does anyone have any experience with this as sometimes i like a beer with dinner?

mickey2mom 05-15-2014 03:13 PM

New here..what is the beer token? And do you get a beer mug that could be reflllable? Trying to figure the "adult beverage" money needed. LOL

Tomlyger 05-15-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey2mom (Post 51442249)
New here..what is the beer token? And do you get a beer mug that could be reflllable? Trying to figure the "adult beverage" money needed. LOL

you are given the option of getting a token whenever you are done your beer so you do not have to lug around the glass everywhere the token is just something the size of a business card... and at the end of the cruise you can turn in the token for a mug to take home,

Its refillable, the main advantage is you get 22oz for the price of a 16oz

tstobb 05-15-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomlyger (Post 51430383)
sorta :offtopic:I have heard people having difficulty getting their mugs filled in the MDR's on the Dream Class ships, does anyone have any experience with this as sometimes i like a beer with dinner?

Brought my mug the 1st night on our last Dream cruise & they looked at me like I had a 3rd eye. Hopefully it's changed since then because i never has an issue on the "classic" ships in the MDR.

mickey2mom 05-16-2014 10:13 AM

Thanks. I will have to remember that for my first cruise.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.