If you were to wander around each park (on different days) list what snacks you would eat along the way if you couldn't sit down to eat at any table or counter service restaurant. For example:
1. Start with a cream cheese pretzel in tomorrowland
2. Get a funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow
3. Turkey leg from frontierland
You can say it however you want, I just want to hear what some ideal snacking places are throughout Disneyland and California Adventure. And be as specific as you'd like, I've never been so the more details the easier it will be for me to find it!
Now THIS is my kind of touring plan :thumbsup2
So, if it were me at DL I would stop at Bengal BBQ for some skewers, some beignets from the Mint Julep bar in New Orleans Square, Turkey Leg from several places around the park.
At CA, a sundae at Ghirardelli, frozen lemonade over at Paradise Pier (come to think of it we haven't eaten a lot of places at CA)
I purposely left out Starbucks locations but I like them for a coffee or an iced tea while walking around too.
No CS location!?! I'm going to fudge a little...
1. Start at Starbucks and get a drink (peppermint soy mocha for me)
2. Head to Tomorrowland for a churro
3. Head to Edelweiss Snacks for a pork shank
4. Head Small World Mall for a Mickey Pretzel
5. Head to Frontierland (Golden Horseshoe) for a Rootbeer Float
6. Head to NOS for a beignets and a mint juelp (Mint Julep Bar - kind of a CS, but not really)
7. Head to Critter Country for a Tigger Tail
8. Head back to Adventureland for some skewers at Bengal BBQ
9. Head the Tiki Birds for a Dole Whip Float
10. Get a Turkey Leg at the Hub
11. Head to Candy Place for a Caramel Chocolate Apple
12. Exit the park with a bucket of popcorn from Town Square
Disney's California Adventure
1. Start with a Mickey Marshmallow Cone at Trolly Treats
2. Ice Cream Sundae at Clarabelle's (I like the Hot Fudge Sundae in the Trolley Car)
3. Another Starbucks drink
4. Popcorn by Soarin'
5. Turkey Leg by TSM
6. Ice Cream Sundae at Ghiradelli's
7. Frozen Apple Juice and Pretzel Bites at the Cozy Cones
8. Frozen Apple Slushie at Mad T
9. Caramel Corn from Popcorn stand by Elias & Co (I've not actually had it, but I've always been curious)
I'm afraid I wouldn't be "snacking around." You'd find my butt permanently planted in Adventureland, eating as many Dole Whips as humanly possible.
-Id pick up a corn dog at the cart at the end if Main Street.
-walk towards the castle and have a churro
- head to edelweiss snacks in fantasyland for a pork shank and chile lime corn on the cob
- pick up beignets in New Orleans square
- pineapple dole whip float from adventureland
- Cheese Mickey pretzel on Main Street
- beer by pacific wharf!!
Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I feel like my butt is getting bigger just thinking about this...
1. Jalapeno-cheese pretzel with mustard - Coke shop on Main Street
2. Corn Dog - red truck on Main St.
3. Churro - Sleeping Beauty's Castle
4. Turkey Leg - Main Street hub
5. Mickey Premium ice cream bar - ToonTown entrance (watch the show)
6. Missing the McDonald's Fry cart near BTMRR :worried:
7. Bacon wrapped asparagus - Bengal BBQ (watch Fantasmic)
8. Mint Julep - Cafe New Orleans
9. Tigger Tail - Pooh's Corner
10. Dole Whip - Tiki Bar (dip churro in Dole whip and eat it)
1. Java Chip Frap - Starbucks
2. Cotton Candy - by Soaring
3. Corn Dog (Corn Dog Castle) & Chili Cone (Cozy Cone) - eat them together
4. Cookies n Cream ice cream from Ghiradelli's - pour hot coffee on top.
5. Main Street Popcorn - Caramel Corn (sold in bags throughout DL and DCA in merch stores)
Hey! It's ok, if ones butt gets bigger, for as long as the rest of one does too. That way the body will be in proportion. Lol....no...really!
I only do snacks in DL. In DCA I always end up doing a nice meal somewhere and have time finding snacks I care for.
Bacon wrapped asparagus from Benagal BBQ
Diet Coke and Lime from the little market by Jungle Cruise
So refreshing to see that so many of my fellow Dissers (sp?) aren't afraid to enjoy a little junk food.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.