The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Rumors and News (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bounceback offer? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3237282)

PlutosMommy 02-18-2014 09:54 AM

Bounceback offer?

Typically, what's the turnaround time between your initial trip and receiving a bounce back offer if one is to come? Does it arrive via email or mail?

zorro77 02-18-2014 10:07 AM

What do you mean by bounce back coupon

HM 02-18-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlutosMommy (Post 50746425)
Typically, what's the turnaround time between your initial trip and receiving a bounce back offer if one is to come? Does it arrive via email or mail?

Bounce Back offers have to be reserved while you are still on your vacation at WDW. They can be found in the center of the booklet you get at check-in or might be sitting on the table in your room in some cases.

wendybeth75 02-18-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HM (Post 50746911)
Bounce Back offers have to be reserved while you are still on your vacation at WDW. They can be found in the center of the booklet you get at check-in or might be sitting on the table in your room in some cases.

Yes, the last time I was there it was in the middle of the welcome book. Here is the most important part-Bounce-back offers must be booked before you check out. There will be an extension you dial and they will look you up to confirm you are a current registered guest. We booked a BB while we were there for Free Dining in the Fall and she put me on hold to verify that we were on property.

Networth 02-19-2014 12:38 AM

I have never seen a bounce back offer and have no clue what people are taking about when they mention pins. It's probably because I am a FL resident.

Gillyrose779 02-19-2014 11:24 AM

We rent DVC points so I assume we will never receive a bounce back offer. I have heard if you call the front desk and ask them they may be able to help. They have no authority to give you one BUT they can contact the marketing dept. for you and they will either give you a phone number to call or have the marketing dept. call you.

Even though I will be on the DVC side this May I think I will ask the front desk and try anyways.

PlutosMommy 02-19-2014 04:48 PM

Oh I really wish I had known about the part about booking only while still on restore property! We just returned from a trip and are going again in October! I guess I'll know next time.

zorro77 02-21-2014 05:40 PM

I a bonus back, where i can extend my annual passes while i am on vacation at WDW, ours runs out in mid Oct and would like to extend.

Missyrose 02-21-2014 08:46 PM

Anyone staying a Disney resort (DVC included) are eligible for the bounceback offer. Just call extension 8844 from your resort room and ask what the offer is. Like PP said, you must book before you check out of your room to be eligible.

Svhadden 02-22-2014 11:09 AM

We book Bounceback every year, usually on our last day before checking out. There may be a flier with BB info on the table or nightstand in your resort room, but then again, there may not. What we've always done is to call and speak to a cast member, regardless of what special offer fliers we see. More than once, there was no Bounceback info in our room, but when my husband called asking about it, we were able to book it. Hasn't failed yet!

daisyandstitch 02-23-2014 10:41 PM

Current promo?

Anyone know what they are offering right now? We will be there late April & are thinking of booking..

Lsdolphin 02-23-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisyandstitch (Post 50792512)
Anyone know what they are offering right now? We will be there late April & are thinking of booking..

We were at Poly first week of Feb. and booked Bounceback offer for End of Oct. offer was for 30%-35% off moderates and deluxe hotels offer had a calendar of dates available. Nothing offered for June or July.

Travellerman 06-22-2014 09:10 PM

I'm going to be renting dvc points in October, what do you think the chances are of me being able to get a bounceback offer for late April 2015 at a deluxe hotel?

skier_pete 06-23-2014 02:07 PM

Just so you know, strictly speaking you don't have to book before you check out of your room. We were at the airport on our way home last trip, and they let us call and book bounceback free dining. We ended up canceling it later, though.

baseballnut 06-24-2014 01:33 PM

How many seasons away are the BBs generally offered for? As in I will be there in July; is it more likely the BB would be for fall, winter, spring or next summer?

We're hoping to go again in February or March...but if the BB is for a different time, I'd like to have an idea to plan for ahead of time.