The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shutters - did not receive all printed photos (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212024)

Brooklyne3 12-23-2013 10:52 AM

Shutters - did not receive all printed photos
 
We were on the Fantasy ship last week. On the last night we ordered the Photo CD plus all the printed photos. When we got home I checked the CD and noticed we did not get all the printed photos. There is around 20 missing. Is there an email address that I can write to so I can request the ones that were left out? My husband picked up the CD and photos and I am assuming that they just collected the photos from the folder and there were ones not in such as the ones from the Aquaduck and the Royal Tea. THANKS!!!

dsneygirl 12-23-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyne3 (Post 50314484)
We were on the Fantasy ship last week. On the last night we ordered the Photo CD plus all the printed photos. When we got home I checked the CD and noticed we did not get all the printed photos. There is around 20 missing. Is there an email address that I can write to so I can request the ones that were left out? My husband picked up the CD and photos and I am assuming that they just collected the photos from the folder and there were ones not in such as the ones from the Aquaduck and the Royal Tea. THANKS!!!


Did you pick your Aqua Duck ones? On the Dream they weren't added automatically.

Brooklyne3 12-23-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsneygirl (Post 50314646)
Did you pick your Aqua Duck ones? On the Dream they weren't added automatically.

The Aquaduck and Royal Tea ones were not in the folder printed, but they were on the Shutters self-serve "computers". But if they say you get all printed photos for an extra $50 on top of the CD price shouldn't that include every pic or just the ones in your folder? I am thinking to send an email and ask.

lbgraves 12-23-2013 12:07 PM

They don't sort your AD pictures. Those are usually in stacks on a table and you have to find yours.

Brooklyne3 12-23-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgraves (Post 50314942)
They don't sort your AD pictures. Those are usually in stacks on a table and you have to find yours.

That makes sense cause I wondered how they would know which folder to put it in....but the Aquaduck photos were in the self-serve Shutters area which I found to be incredible that they know whose pic belongs to who.

THANKS!!!

dsneygirl 12-23-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyne3 (Post 50315513)
That makes sense cause I wondered how they would know which folder to put it in....but the Aquaduck photos were in the self-serve Shutters area which I found to be incredible that they know whose pic belongs to who.

THANKS!!!


They don't ;) I spent about 30min and managed to find 5 of ours. It's not really well advertised what the procedure is.

jonstone1 12-23-2013 03:50 PM

When we did this I know they printed out a sheet with all the pictures they put onto the CD and asked me to check it. I assume this is because you can not get them afterwards...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.