The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Remy dinner and Remy brunch (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3210520)

gopatsgo 12-18-2013 09:17 AM

Remy dinner and Remy brunch

I have had dinner at Remy before and loved it, and we are booked again for our cruise in March, but I also booked the Remy brunch, but am wondering if the brunch is so much like dinner there is really no point in booking both and that it may be over kill, curious to hear from those who have done both Remy brunch and dinner, thanks.

Jetsetter42 12-18-2013 10:08 AM

We've done both dinner and brunch in Palo's and prefer brunch to be honest. So much so actually, that we cancelled our dinner reservations on our last Transatlantic cruise and replaced it with a second brunch.

Goofy559 12-18-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopatsgo (Post 50286016)
I have had dinner at Remy before and loved it, and we are booked again for our cruise in March, but I also booked the Remy brunch, but am wondering if the brunch is so much like dinner there is really no point in booking both and that it may be over kill, curious to hear from those who have done both Remy brunch and dinner, thanks.

Hi - I've enjoyed both brunch and dinner at Remy. Both are fabulous - if you love food, its definitely not overkill. I would recommend the champagne pairing at brunch, but was just as happy with a good bottle of wine with dinner.

If you are able to do both (on different days of course) go for it!

mrkyyyle 12-18-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

We did them both last cruise, actually did Remy Brunch/Dinner and Palo Brunch/Dinner haha

There was maybe 1 item that was the same between Remy Brunch and Dinner and it was a dessert. Definitely worth while if you enjoy good food though! And another recommendation for the champagne pairing w/ brunch!

OKW Lover 12-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

They are similar, but still different. You really should try the brunch as well. You might find the review I did for FoodieTales to be helpful in your decision. See the link in my Sig.