The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Rainforest Room question (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3210515)

sbag 12-18-2013 09:39 AM

Rainforest Room question
 
Last time we sailed on the Fantasy, before we sailed I bought 4 passes for the Rainforest room. My husband I and really enjoyed it, I went twice a day for the days I bought the pass. We are sailing again on the Fantasy. I was wondering if it makes sense to buy passes beforehand or wait until the first day? I would like a week pass, and my husband would like 3 passes.

What is the most economical thing to do? Thanks!

3dog2kidmom 12-18-2013 09:52 AM

There's generally a deal on length-of-cruise pass once you get onboard. I pre-bought one day each, and plan on upgrading to the package when we get there. Enjoy!

JohnDS 12-18-2013 09:55 AM

what is the rainforest room? I poked around a little and it sounds like it's a bunch of different showers? just curious what it is.

erionm 12-18-2013 09:57 AM

We sailed on the Fantasy this past November. If you purchase the Rain Forest pass on-board, the price is $99 for a single or $149 for a couple for the week. They will add an 18% gratuity.

mama2mickeyfans 12-18-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDS
what is the rainforest room? I poked around a little and it sounds like it's a bunch of different showers? just curious what it is.

Different sense showers, 3 different saunas, two awesome hot tubs in open air and heated tile loungers that will melt your cares away.

goeva 12-18-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDS (Post 50285861)
what is the rainforest room? I poked around a little and it sounds like it's a bunch of different showers? just curious what it is.

See this blog for pictures. http://toadstravels.com/2011/02/21/r...-disney-dream/
My hubby enjoyed a lot. You should give it a try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2mickeyfans (Post 50286365)
Different sense showers, 3 different saunas, two awesome hot tubs in open air and heated tile loungers that will melt your cares away.

Agreed! :cloud9:

MommyTo4Kids 12-18-2013 03:41 PM

What do ppl wear at the sensus spa? Are the showers open for all to see who walk by?

wendyoconnor 12-18-2013 03:42 PM

I'd pre-buy the day passes, there have been reports that they aren't always available on board for purchase and then upgrade to the week long pass once onboard.

4butlers 12-18-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyTo4Kids (Post 50288182)
What do ppl wear at the sensus spa? Are the showers open for all to see who walk by?

Just your swimsuit. It's all public space. There are robes for you to use also.

darkwing818 12-18-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom (Post 50285837)
There's generally a deal on length-of-cruise pass once you get onboard. I pre-bought one day each, and plan on upgrading to the package when we get there. Enjoy!

We always buy our length of cruise passes (7 or 4 day) once we board. :thumbsup2

sbag 12-18-2013 04:55 PM

Thanks everyone! I think I'll buy my DH 2/3 day passes now, and then buy a week-long pass for myself once we board.

nabi 12-18-2013 05:22 PM

It became overly crowded during the early December Dream cruise.....I was surprised that many passes were sold.

diznefamily 12-18-2013 09:28 PM

Does anyone know the current weekly rate on the Fantasy?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Kittylover513 12-19-2013 12:30 AM

I want to buy passes online. Do I really have to get the passes via a downloaded order form if I want them ahead of time? It seems rather archaic...isn't there a way to order online??

3dog2kidmom 12-19-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittylover513 (Post 50290756)
I want to buy passes online. Do I really have to get the passes via a downloaded order form if I want them ahead of time? It seems rather archaic...isn't there a way to order online??

No -- Unfortunately you have to call DCL.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.