The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Rumors and News (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   WDW Theme for 2014 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3194306)

kreneelane 11-02-2013 03:17 PM

WDW Theme for 2014
 
Has anyone heard what the theme for 2014 will be, if any?:confused3

McKelly 11-02-2013 03:40 PM

Show Your Disney Side

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...r-disney-side/

I think that's way better than this year's Limited Time Magic!

Schmeck 11-02-2013 03:44 PM

I really think it should be "We're OCD off our meds and we're trying to control your every move" what with the magic bands, CC for ADR, FP+ and the tiered system at EPCOT, what's next? Magic band to use the toilet???

marmalade 11-02-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmeck (Post 49984609)
I really think it should be "We're OCD off our meds and we're trying to control your every move" what with the magic bands, CC for ADR, FP+ and the tiered system at EPCOT, what's next? Magic band to use the toilet???

We'll probably only be allowed 3 uses per park per day... and heaven forbid anyone parkhops.

skater 11-02-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKelly (Post 49984580)
Show Your Disney Side

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...r-disney-side/

I think that's way better than this year's Limited Time Magic!


Yes it is! But then, anything would be better :rolleyes:.

Son of Gadsden 11-04-2013 08:08 AM

With all due respect, can we please not make every single conversation and thread about scrutinizing magicbands and FP+? There are so many threads for that, and some of us are tired of hearing about it. It's not related to this discussion.

Anyway, on the subject. I never got to actually see any of the limited time magic. I thought it looked pretty cool. I thought Show Your Disney Side was simply an ad campaign?

robynluvsdisney 11-04-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by son of gadsden
with all due respect, can we please not make every single conversation and thread about scrutinizing magicbands and fp+? There are so many threads for that, and some of us are tired of hearing about it. It's not related to this discussion.

amen!!!!! Thank you.

kreneelane 11-04-2013 11:22 AM

Awesome. Thanks!!:thumbsup2

Schmeck 11-05-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Gadsden (Post 49996405)
With all due respect, can we please not make every single conversation and thread about scrutinizing magicbands and FP+? There are so many threads for that, and some of us are tired of hearing about it. It's not related to this discussion.

Anyway, on the subject. I never got to actually see any of the limited time magic. I thought it looked pretty cool. I thought Show Your Disney Side was simply an ad campaign?

With all due respect, I see this as a major change in the philosophy of Disney, hence my post. "Show your Disney Side" makes me think of people flashing their arses at Disney execs for some really stupid decisions they are making. Hmmm, maybe I could make up some t-shirts for our next trip...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.