The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Beaches and Cream DDP question (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3185811)

DJFan88 10-13-2013 08:50 PM

Beaches and Cream DDP question

B and C is a TS credit, correct?

Also, is pretty much any sundae (except, of course the kitchen sink) able to be gotten as a dessert choice on the plan? A lot of them are like 7-8 bucks. Like the no way jose,or milky way.

butchwheeler 10-13-2013 09:29 PM

Beaches And Cream

Nice place to Eat but NOT worth a Sit Down Credit

DJFan88 10-13-2013 09:50 PM

Yeah, I get that. So aren't a lot of places that have burgers. But that's what my kids want to eat. And if I go to a fancy place, my kids (adults) are still going to order a burger. However, they also love awesome sundaes.

Anyway, If the sundaes are all included, my price for burger, sundae, drink and added tax, brings the bill to 27.65. That's 10.00 less than the "37.50" value price,however, if FD is part of the package this becomes a different question. Not to worry, we would take advantage of our fair share of higher priced meals.
If no FD, we always go OOP.

butchwheeler 10-14-2013 08:48 AM

Free Dining

We will be there in January into February under the Stay Plan (Kind of like Free Dining but not quite as good).....Have you considered the Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.....Again not the Best Value but a True Sit down with Burgers, Our Choice the wonderful Real Meatloaf and real Ice Cream Sundaes, Milk Shakes to die for and a Great View of the Castle! Have a Great visit, The Wheeler / Allen Clan

DJFan88 10-14-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butchwheeler (Post 49822449)
We will be there in January into February under the Stay Plan (Kind of like Free Dining but not quite as good).....Have you considered the Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.....Again not the Best Value but a True Sit down with Burgers, Our Choice the wonderful Real Meatloaf and real Ice Cream Sundaes, Milk Shakes to die for and a Great View of the Castle! Have a Great visit, The Wheeler / Allen Clan

We love the Plaza! Something there for everyone. We've been there twice, One of my sons is a milkshake fiend. We all like the variety of sandwiches there. I would definetly go back.
Also, ESPN club has become a favorite, but that one I would definetly go OOP since the appetizers are a great draw.
Still, the S/P/D plan is still not such a bad deal. Enjoy.

brockash 10-15-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJFan88
B and C is a TS credit, correct?

Also, is pretty much any sundae (except, of course the kitchen sink) able to be gotten as a dessert choice on the plan? A lot of them are like 7-8 bucks. Like the no way jose,or milky way.

Yes all the sundaes except kitchen sink counts as a dessert.

DJFan88 10-15-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brockash (Post 49833694)

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know.

switch15foot 11-06-2013 09:27 PM

Would a milk shake or malt count as your drink?

CanadianPaco 01-04-2014 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brockash (Post 49833694)

I've been looking for this info!!!! Thanks!:wizard: