Help me choose a CL!
DH and I are going for a week in Januaray, and will be staying 6 of our 8 nights on DVC points in a studio at BC. We typically add two CL nights to our trips - this time, they will be the first nights of trip.
We have stayed at all of the Deluxe resorts except for GF and CR, and have stayed club level at WL, Poly, BC, and AKL.
Where would you stay? We are casual park go-ers, and love good atmosphere. What CL would you pair with a BC stay?
Mickeynut always makes RPC sound amazing .... Some day!
For price Atrium Club at Cr is also a good option. Amazing view:goodvibes.
Food was yummy and I like that lounge was on same floor as room. We enjoyed the modernness of the lounge too.
SL lounge is blah but same food options as RPC. We just took food up to our room and balcony which was quieter and relaxing.:) building location here is good if want to sit in the hot tub in colder January weather.
If you were at Poly CL before the remodel then you may want to try it. We loved the new room and lounge decor:love:
WL fireplaces would be cozy in January as well.
I think GF or Cr since you haven't stayed there and the CLs there are highly recommended.
I'd recommend The Inkeeper's Club at BWI.
It's our favorite club level for several reasons...
1. The lounge is huge...much bigger than the lounge at BC or YC.
2. The CMs are the best we've found. There have been individual great CMs at our other CL stays (BC, AKL, GF RPC), but there isn't a weak link in the bunch at BWI. Jackie, Scott, Anita and JJ come to mind as being outstanding.
3. The balcony in the lounge has a view of Illuminations fireworks framing the Eiffel Tower...it's lovely.
4. Standard BWI CL rooms come with either a view of the BW itself, or of the lovely quiet pool area. There's not a bad view, and you may get a stunning BW view! Most other CLs are tiered price-wise by view.
5. I love the BW turndown service with the saltwater taffy and the the little "Goodnight" cards that have old-timer pictures of the moon and little sayings or poems about the moon.
Pair all this with the fact that you'll be at BC anyways...and you can stroll over for your new check-in....and I think BWI is a BIG winner! :thumbsup2
I have stayed GF RPC, GF SL, BC, YC, BWI, AKL.
The best lounge is RPC. While the food offerings aren't what they were 10 years ago, they are still a big notch above the other CLs. And it's very nice to sit and enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings while listening to the band play on the floor below you. I also like that the tables are spread out so you can have privacy while enjoying the lounge offerings.
Overall, I like the Innkeepers Club the best. The CMs are so nice here. The offerings aren't as nice as RPC and the lounge itself isn't as grand but it's cozy and you can watch Illuminations from the balcony. Plus the resort location on the Boardwalk makes for a nice resort stay because of the restaurants/activities within easy walking distance.
Now if RPC was located in the Epcot resort area, I'd have my dream come true stay.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.