The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dream trip review, Lots of pics and detail. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3160651)

S. C. 08-20-2013 01:56 PM

Dream trip review, Lots of pics and detail.
 
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1900546

Not mine but a person who does great reports. I think you will all enjoy it.

lin7 08-20-2013 02:38 PM

Thanks for the link, I loved reading his Allure review.

qits 08-20-2013 03:28 PM

Already subscribed. Thanks!

S. C. 08-21-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lin7 (Post 49339634)
Thanks for the link, I loved reading his Allure review.

His Breakaway review was also very good.
Quote:

Originally Posted by qits (Post 49340113)
Already subscribed. Thanks!

Your welcome :)

starousse 08-21-2013 03:21 PM

Amazing review so far. Getting me really excited for my Dream cruise in May.

cquick 09-01-2013 06:17 AM

:dance3:I really enjoyed your blog about the Dream! We are going on Sept. 22. My mom, who is 84 decided last week that she wants to go with us too (we've been booked for 2 years!) Amazingly, the stateroom next to ours was available.

Now I have a question: do the TV's have DVD players? Mom has a little DVD player that she can bring, but if the TV's play them, she won't have to.

Thanks for your wonderful photo's of the Dream!

nancy drew 09-01-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lin7 (Post 49339634)
Thanks for the link, I loved reading his Allure review.

Me too! Almost convinced me to sail that first!

Looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing, S. C.!

S. C. 09-02-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cquick (Post 49444734)
:dance3:I really enjoyed your blog about the Dream! We are going on Sept. 22. My mom, who is 84 decided last week that she wants to go with us too (we've been booked for 2 years!) Amazingly, the stateroom next to ours was available.

Now I have a question: do the TV's have DVD players? Mom has a little DVD player that she can bring, but if the TV's play them, she won't have to.

Thanks for your wonderful photo's of the Dream!

Wasn't my trip but someone else's who does a great review. You can ask Gambee on his trip review thread in the link in my OP. He is great at coming back and answering everyone's questions. :)
So glad the stateroom next to yours was available for your mom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancy drew (Post 49448317)
Me too! Almost convinced me to sail that first!

Looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing, S. C.!

Your welcome! :)

S. C. 09-02-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starousse (Post 49349703)
Amazing review so far. Getting me really excited for my Dream cruise in May.

I love his reviews he does such a great job with them. Have a great time on your trip!

celmarlin 09-02-2013 11:12 AM

great review
 
What a great review...thanks for sharing that!

S. C. 09-02-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celmarlin (Post 49454377)
What a great review...thanks for sharing that!

Your welcome! :)

Rx774 09-10-2013 09:04 AM

Mind blowing pictures... its like he was on a different cruise than we were. He definitely saw parts of the ship we didn't, parts that i talked about seeing, but never getting the chance to see, or not having my camera with me at the time.

Belle mom 09-10-2013 08:52 PM

Thanks
 
Great review! Thanks for everything. We're so excited.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.