The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Discount Codes and Rates (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3152293)

black562 08-04-2013 09:44 AM

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Free dining will be extended beyond September.

Bookings for these dates will begin August 1.

The dates are below:

September 29 - October 2
October 18 - November 2
November 11 - 23
December 12 - 22

Some Resorts are excluded. These include: Art of Animation, All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included
(can be upgraded to regular plan)
All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Pop Century Resort

Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Resort Riverside

Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness Cabins

A word of thanks as well to Dave at YourFirstVisit. He and I have had continued discussions on this topic for some time and shared much insight on the Free Dining promotions both in September and beyond.

plutospalforever 08-04-2013 09:51 AM

:thumbsup2

LouFapp 08-04-2013 09:56 AM

:thumbsup2 I love the addition to the title. :)

Mick&Minn 08-04-2013 09:57 AM

OK I am moving over here and thanks BLACK for what you do

scard192 08-04-2013 09:58 AM

Count me in!

black562 08-04-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick&Minn (Post 49176920)
OK I am moving over here

We're actually going to keep posting in part 2 until we close it down in around ten pages or so. I wanted to give everyone notice on this one to move to after that time.

babydoll65 08-04-2013 10:07 AM

Wow, part 3, so what other things can we talk about? Anyone going to the dessert party during there trip?

LouFapp 08-04-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babydoll65 (Post 49177006)
Wow, part 3, so what other things can we talk about? Anyone going to the dessert party during there trip?

If I can book it YES!!!! Also doing the Pirates & Pals Voyage

micandminforever 08-04-2013 10:10 AM

Joining the fun and I am not going this fall. I have just enjoyed reading along. It is like reading a book and part 2 and part 3 are the sequels. :surfweb:

Will they get the resort of their dreams or not?:coffee:

I have cheered along with the people that have got your desired resort and tried to send pixiedust to the ones still trying. Do not give up hope. I started reading along to get tips for next fall and have learned alot.

babydoll65 08-04-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouFapp (Post 49177014)

You know, when November opens up it will be like a mini fd promo all over again. Looking at October's dates, there's not much left. For some reason I thought the cost pp was around 35$. But when I played around on the ress the total cost for five people was 127.99 is that right? 23.99 pp?

LouFapp 08-04-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babydoll65 (Post 49177137)
You know, when November opens up it will be like a mini fd promo all over again. Looking at October's dates, there's not much left. For some reason I thought the cost pp was around 35$. But when I played around on the ress the total cost for five people was 127.99 is that right? 23.99 pp?

I know the price varies depending on the season, peak season cost's way more, so that may be correct.

Tommyboy2529 08-04-2013 10:27 AM

I am going to celebrate with all you guys and make some Ohana bread pudding, using my Cpt Morgan. :cheer2:

scard192 08-04-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micandminforever (Post 49177025)
Joining the fun and I am not going this fall. I have just enjoyed reading along. It is like reading a book and part 2 and part 3 are the sequels. :surfweb:

Will they get the resort of their dreams or not?:coffee:

I have cheered along with the people that have got your desired resort and tried to send pixiedust to the ones still trying. Do not give up hope. I started reading along to get tips for next fall and have learned alot.

I did,the resort of my dreams! Have only stayed off site and at a value. Had my heart set on POFQ and my sister was lucky enough to get the FD PIN so we can stay there. Our kids are SO excited. Am I am too. :)

Kat016 08-04-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouFapp

What's the pirate & pals voyage??? My son is all about POTC.

CaraMiaBelle 08-04-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouFapp (Post 49177014)

I want to do that too! I'm just afraid my kids won't make it so late. I wish all these fireworks shows started earlier!